Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Turn Your Focus To Real Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Turn Your Focus To Real Investment (473 Views)

It Is Not A Real Investment If It Is Not A Real Estate, Invest Now @2.5m/acre / Earn Monthly Income on Real Investment, Run from Ponzis / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turn Your Focus To Real Investment by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 23, 2017
Hi everyone.

I bring to you an Agricultural investment in palm oil which i attended the seminar in Lagos last four months.

What is it?

Apical Palm oil. This venture is for those who had longed for a passive income through agriculture.

As we all know, the current government is finding new days and methods to sustain the Agricultural industry and this is one of them

Because of the high demand in palm fruit oil and a need for refining industry in Nigeria

The best palm oil refiners in the world- Apical oil is planning to set up its refining industry and in order to actualize this feat, they have planned to entice the government to provide fertile land for its palm plantain.

In order to hasten this feat, they are using their company representatives in Nigeria to source for trusted investors among our populace who are ready to invest in this agric project.

A return on your invested will be credited to you at the end of 30-working days. This return is in form of palm oil.

After some complaints and request from investor to be paid in cash other than palm oil. It was implemented.

The company has its head office in Malaysia and branch offices in singapore, Indonesia and Nigeria currently.

They have different packages to invest

Bronze package N9500 return N14000

Silver package N19500 return N30000

Gold package N50000 return N75000

Diamond package N100000 return N160000

Ruby package. N500,000 return N700000
1,000,000 return 1,600, 000

Maximum investment is 5,000, 000 in a cycle.

Now this is the chance of every agripreneur, unemployed, civil servants, palm oil dealers, employrd and even students out there to invest in this big agric project in Nigeria.

Remember this is an investment in palm oil and your return is also dependent on flunctuation of market price.

We as the company representatives are always in contact with Apical Palm oil as we have been choosing to source for more investors in order to hasten the Apical refining factory in Nigeria.

If you are ready to expand your means and join other investors to invest in apical palm oil.

Comment your name and contact to be added up or you can check my profile and chat the WhatsApp contact on my profile picture.

#apicalpalmoil.

Re: Turn Your Focus To Real Investment by Remethese: 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
Monsuru 07032497165
Re: Turn Your Focus To Real Investment by Patrickker(m): 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Nbl,unilever,shares In The Stock Market For Sale / Why You Need To Start Short Code Business / I Need Help\loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.