Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Prince Odi Okojie Shares Loved Up Photo With wife, Mercy Johnson. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Odi Okojie Shares Loved Up Photo With wife, Mercy Johnson. (21561 Views)

Henod Luxury Hotels, Lagos Owned By Prince Odi Okojie, Mercy Johnson's Husband / Mercy Johnson Praises Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie, Shares New Photos / Lanre Gentry Shares Throwback Photos Of His Wife, Mercy Aigbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Shares Loved Up Photo With wife, Mercy Johnson. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ddy:

Is that all u can imagine...... Well whatever u wish someone must eventually come back to u.
Curse thyself bro. I ain't wishing nobody bad. All I'm saying is...Naija Celebs should at least live private lives. We've had too many bad news from them.
I wish her well tho
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Shares Loved Up Photo With wife, Mercy Johnson. by makydebbie(f): 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
HauteReel:
So makdebbie ... which do you prefer: physics or chemistry? tongue
Physics.
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Shares Loved Up Photo With wife, Mercy Johnson. by Trustluv(f): 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
Fresca:
They both look so razz and ghetto, if not that mercy Johnson is famous, she would be mistaken for a house girl from one village like that...
you ar a fool

1 Like

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Shares Loved Up Photo With wife, Mercy Johnson. by Platony(m): 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
Fresca:
They both look so razz and ghetto, if not that mercy Johnson is famous, she would be mistaken for a house girl from one village like that...
10 yrs frm nw, u neva fine reach Mercy Johnson. Upload ur pics witout make up put for Nairaland den compare am wit Mercy Johnson own mk we see whch one beta pass. She's far older dan u yet finer. By d way "Who is Fresca"??

1 Like

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Shares Loved Up Photo With wife, Mercy Johnson. by jrusky(m): 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
Time will tell Mr Johnson ok.

No comment till then because this guy I don't trust him a bit his marital life still very controversial.

Only Mercy I'm seriously worrying about but she is one of the Nollywood women I somehow has a tiny respect for very tiny indeed.
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Shares Loved Up Photo With wife, Mercy Johnson. by QueenV(f): 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
They look dirty
u don baff undecided

1 Like

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Shares Loved Up Photo With wife, Mercy Johnson. by midehill(m): 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]I nid a gf...if u nid a bf too...quote me :DI nid a gf...if u nid a bf too...quote me
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Shares Loved Up Photo With wife, Mercy Johnson. by Elnino4ladies: 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
QueenV:
u don baff undecided

Noooo
Come and baff me
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Shares Loved Up Photo With wife, Mercy Johnson. by ade285(m): 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nice.
In spite of what people always say about celebrity marriages always being turbulent and not lasting, I think they've proved a lot of people wrong.
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Shares Loved Up Photo With wife, Mercy Johnson. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
I like these two, but they always look very local, like village people, na waa
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Shares Loved Up Photo With wife, Mercy Johnson. by Funkybabee(f): 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
why mercy so fat like this can't she lose small
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Shares Loved Up Photo With wife, Mercy Johnson. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
Fresca:

And some of us, that have gonads to admit it, appreciate that.

It's never where you start from, but where you end up at.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Shares Loved Up Photo With wife, Mercy Johnson. by HARDDON: 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
midehi2:
My best celebrity couple, keep it up kiss

Very wrong body language from husby.

She leads d pack angry
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Shares Loved Up Photo With wife, Mercy Johnson. by seunfape(m): 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
This man must be patient and have full understanding .
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Shares Loved Up Photo With wife, Mercy Johnson. by colyx1(m): 2:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
Fresca:
stop posting shit....if u lack positive comment pls keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Shares Loved Up Photo With wife, Mercy Johnson. by Reals(m): 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
No be only you o
Rapoo:
am jealous, since I have been searching for my own love, I never see......
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Shares Loved Up Photo With wife, Mercy Johnson. by SUNDICOS(m): 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
What a matured couple.
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Shares Loved Up Photo With wife, Mercy Johnson. by inemsweetest1: 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
i love dis couple
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Shares Loved Up Photo With wife, Mercy Johnson. by iamfromlagos(f): 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
Fresca:
and you look very much like the original fake.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Shares Loved Up Photo With wife, Mercy Johnson. by DianaJ(f): 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
But mercy ur hobby urgly ooo
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Shares Loved Up Photo With wife, Mercy Johnson. by unbeatablerosak(f): 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
Sweet.
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Shares Loved Up Photo With wife, Mercy Johnson. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
makydebbie:
Physics.

If only you knew what I meant by "physics"? Got you real good. tongue grin
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Shares Loved Up Photo With wife, Mercy Johnson. by makydebbie(f): 10:09am On Jun 24, 2017
HauteReel:

If only you knew what I meant by "physics"? Got you real good. tongue grin
Like I care. undecided
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Shares Loved Up Photo With wife, Mercy Johnson. by snowblaq(f): 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2017
Fresca:
And yet ...as razz and gheto-ish as she looks...you still took time out and opened this link to check her out...which only points to one thing...she is important...in as much as you'll like to deny that....
Please learn to spread love...and not hate....if you have nothing nice to say about a person,...being quiet would not be a bad idea.
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Shares Loved Up Photo With wife, Mercy Johnson. by RealHaute: 12:24am On Jun 25, 2017
makydebbie:
Like I care. undecided

You're acting like Bra this weekend. Did you burn the cake you were baking? tongue
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Shares Loved Up Photo With wife, Mercy Johnson. by makydebbie(f): 7:12am On Jun 25, 2017
RealHaute:

You're acting like Bra this weekend. Did you burn the cake you were baking? tongue
*Rolls eyes*
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Shares Loved Up Photo With wife, Mercy Johnson. by RealHaute: 1:35am On Jun 26, 2017
makydebbie:
*Rolls eyes*

Good. That's physics. grin
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Shares Loved Up Photo With wife, Mercy Johnson. by makydebbie(f): 7:06am On Jun 26, 2017
RealHaute:

Good. That's physics. grin
Whatever. undecided
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Shares Loved Up Photo With wife, Mercy Johnson. by RealHaute: 10:58am On Jun 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Whatever. undecided

Whatever to you too, madam chocolate. tongue
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Shares Loved Up Photo With wife, Mercy Johnson. by makydebbie(f): 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
RealHaute:

Whatever to you too, madam chocolate. tongue
Go away joor. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

EndSARS: Tory Lanez Speaks On Police Brutality In Nigeria / Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? / Runtown Gives Out ₦1million To Fans At Concert (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.