Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

The Third Secret Of Fatima, The Impostor Sister Lucia And The End Of The World. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Third Secret Of Fatima, The Impostor Sister Lucia And The End Of The World. (3780 Views)

Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed / 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / Signs Of The End Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Third Secret Of Fatima, The Impostor Sister Lucia And The End Of The World. by sancta: 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2010
The monks of the Most Holy Family Monastery have made another important video based on the apostasy in which we are currently going true titled: The Third Secret of Fatima, the Impostor Sister Lucia and the End of the World. They say this is by far the best video they have ever produced and if this does not convince any one of the truth, then there is nothing that would ever do. I strongly urge all those who profess to be “Catholics” and are still tied down by the devil by belonging to the Vatican II sect to wake up and see not only this video but others displayed on their website: www.vaticancatholic.com  or  www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com  if  they do not want to perish in hell for all eternity.
This is because its not just enough for you to call yourselve a Catholic. For there are  certain things that ACTUALLY makes one a Catholic.

We are ever willing to give out here in Nigeria any video, audio or their books free of charge to any one that wants it.

I also encourage the protestants out there that there is need for them to convert to the True Catholic faith if at all they desire to save their souls. Most of the doubts you have about the catholic church (not the Apostate Phony Vatican II sect claiming to be catholic) are answered in the book: The Bible Proves The Teachings Of The Catholic Church still from the Most Holy Family Monastery and we are ever ready to give it free of charge to any one of good will that needs it.

Should one have any question, feel free to ask the monks on their email- mhfm1@aol.com.  And for their materials, you can contact us via the mail: salvesancta@yahoo.com

Finally, there are ministers of Lucifer out there ever willing to discourage others from listening/accepting the truth. It is very important that you disregard what others say and you listen/hear first before taking your own stand. For every one will stand alone on judgment day.

Thanks.
Re: The Third Secret Of Fatima, The Impostor Sister Lucia And The End Of The World. by Agathavm: 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2010
Thanks for all the info. i will certainly contact you. God Bless
Re: The Third Secret Of Fatima, The Impostor Sister Lucia And The End Of The World. by Lady2(f): 7:10am On Feb 06, 2010
Please stop spreading info on the sedevacants please. You will give ppl the wrong info on Catholicism and Our Lady of Fatima
Re: The Third Secret Of Fatima, The Impostor Sister Lucia And The End Of The World. by sancta: 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2010
~Lady~:

Please stop spreading info on the sedevacants please. You will give ppl the wrong info on Catholicism and Our Lady of Fatima

The truth is always there for any one of goodwill to see and believe. Catholism is all about believing in each and every article of faith and morals defined by legitimate councils and true Popes and not on externals because one loves what he is seeing or hearing.
As i have always said, it is better that one takes his/her time to study the materials and judge for him or herself. Moreover, talking about sedevancantism, people who never believed on it and defended it to the core have debated the monks on this and have noting to say on it. It's there on their website (audio section) for those who care to listen to it. Also, facts dont lie and for Catholism, dogmas settles all disputes.
How can one even calls himself a catholic if he does not belive what the church has defined on faith and morals.

On nairaland, people just love to argue, i only came here to let people know of the great apostasy currently going on as predicted in scripture and catholic prophesies. All those who are of the truth will certainly come to terms with it. Christ himself even told us that the deception would be so profound that if possible even the elect would be decieved. And who are the elect? are they not the predestinate souls? even though predestination itself is a mystery.

i still urge people to look at the materials first and then take their own stand especially watching this new dvd that is out rather than ignoring it because someone has kicked against it.

Truth is Truth and Truth can never lie. its always there for people to see and either believe it or not.
People should actaully say their rosary to get the graces they need
Re: The Third Secret Of Fatima, The Impostor Sister Lucia And The End Of The World. by Agathavm: 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2010
~Lady~:

What does this heretic knows about Catholism and Our Lady Of Fatima?
Tell me, what is more important to you? That people come to know the truth and deliver themselves from this darkness and enemies of the church or just sit down, pretend as if all is well  and go along with this wicked men in history thus losing their precious souls?
Weather you like it or not, the bad friuts of the phony church are all out there for people to see but thank God this is not the Catholic church founded by Christ against which the gates of hell can never prevail.
Continue to eat and feed on their abomination but you'll have yourself to blame on that day.

sancta:

The truth is always there for any one of goodwill to see and believe.

you are right my dear brother.
i knew about this site some time ago but didnt like what they where saying even when in my heart of hearts , i knew they where saying the truth but thank God i have come to terms with all the truth they have been exposing. I am yet to watch the DvD but here is a quote from someone who has. (taking from the E-EXCHANGES of the site). I hope this would encourage others

Dear Brother Michael,

I wish to express how much my wife and I enjoyed your new DVD!  It is a tremendous work of charity!  I have read the comments of others on the website and I can say that I echo their praises for the tireless work you have labored within to help save many souls!  Thank you! 

It is sad, very sad, that in the times in which we live, wherein modern technology has proven quite capable and profitable for the acquiring and distributing of the teachings and dogmas of the Catholic Church, people who call themselves 'Catholic' still CHOOSE to remain blind and ignorant?  In viewing the DVD, I wondered at how learned men such as John Paul and Benedict, to whom Providence has bestowed such magnificent and extraordinary graces; who have acquired admirable and rock solid understanding of Theology and Catholic dogma, history, teaching, etc., as handed down by the Church through the ages, still CHOOSE to cooperate with Satan to promote the very evil we find the world immersed into today?  How evil is this? 

What is amazing to me is that these men have been given ALL the necessary graces to not only save their own souls, but to become the very Vicar of Christ (If they were true Popes) and be responsible for the salvation of countless souls for Christ!  Yet, armed with such graces, mercies and knowledge, they have CHOSEN to bind their souls to hell for all eternity.  What kind of evil is this ~ that a man would CHOOSE eternal damnation, even after KNOWING that he is fully armed with the TRUTH and the entire arsenal of Heaven so as to save not only his own soul, but countless millions of other souls, in spite of this, CHOOSES otherwise?  Simply remarkable!

In my estimation, any person who will, after viewing this DVD, write into MHFM and argue with the truths that are depicted, cooperates in the same evil.  Those who do so are liars and have themselves CHOSEN to remain ignorant and blind.  In the end, they will contend with the fury of Our Lady who, through this Ministry, has graciously given specific inspirations for these truths to be made available to all who sincerely wish to save their soul! 

What is to be said about these people who, once the truth is made known to them, and they understand it and can comprehended it, should thereafter consciously CHOOSE to turn away to embrace the Lie?  How can one remotely defend this insanity and define this level of evil?  Yet, this is exactly what these two Anti-popes have done, and the others who have followed obstinately after them.  A thought occurs to me, in St. Matthews Gospel, Christ says, "For many are called but few are chosen".  Pope Eugene IV, Council of Florence, says that, “Whoever wishes to be saved, needs above all to hold the Catholic faith;   Pope Eugene IV says in essence, that those WISHING to save their souls, must CHOOSE to be chosen!  That is exactly what John Paul and Benedict have done!  They CHOSE, poorly!
c
Re: The Third Secret Of Fatima, The Impostor Sister Lucia And The End Of The World. by 49cents(m): 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2010
need to contact you my email: rooowland@yahoo.com
Re: The Third Secret Of Fatima, The Impostor Sister Lucia And The End Of The World. by sancta: 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2010
49cents:

need to  contact you my email: rooowland@yahoo.com

Thanks for the interest.
I'll certainly contact you but pls and pls be saying your Rosary
Re: The Third Secret Of Fatima, The Impostor Sister Lucia And The End Of The World. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 02, 2010
oops sorry, catholic aint my thing.
Re: The Third Secret Of Fatima, The Impostor Sister Lucia And The End Of The World. by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 03, 2010
so what is the secret?

Your thread title has nothing in common with your posts- I thought you were going to explain the third secret, etc etc.

anyway, explain yourself further and clearly.
Re: The Third Secret Of Fatima, The Impostor Sister Lucia And The End Of The World. by sancta: 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2010
tpia.:

so what is the secret?

Your thread title has nothing in common with your posts- I thought you were going to explain the third secret, etc etc.

anyway, explain yourself further and clearly.

Its out there on DVD for people to watch. If you are interested, you let me know.
Its free of charge
Re: The Third Secret Of Fatima, The Impostor Sister Lucia And The End Of The World. by tlfacts: 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2010
@ sancta

Are you born again.
If you are not, better give your life to Christ and be saved.
Re: The Third Secret Of Fatima, The Impostor Sister Lucia And The End Of The World. by sayso: 8:18am On Mar 11, 2010
@Santa am a catholic and posted the 3rd secret of fatima on my FB,but I also need the DVD pls,my e-mail add is rci_ify@yahoo.com,contact me because I need to watch that .

(1) (Reply)

How Old Was Mary When She Gave Birth To Jesus? / Open Letter To Pastor Adeboye / Don't Be Deceived, These Are The Churches You Shouldn't Be Attending.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.