Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

I Don't Know My Fate Now With The Lagos State Government - Evans - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Don't Know My Fate Now With The Lagos State Government - Evans (371 Views)

Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars / The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives / Kidnapper Evans: How I Beat Security Operatives, Why I Don't Snap Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know My Fate Now With The Lagos State Government - Evans by awonwerey: 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
- Evans stated that he had lived a simple life and his neighbors assumed he was a businessman

- The suspect says he installed CCTV cameras all around his houses to prevent his arrest

- He stated that since his capture, he has now turned to a daily study of the bible

Notorious billionaire kidnapper Chukwudemeje George Onwuamadike aka Evans has disclosed that he feels uncertain about his fate right now.

He also detailed the reason he had close circuit camera (CCTV) installed in all his houses, and how he felt on the day he was arrested.

Evans noted that he was not sure what the state government will decide to do to him now, especially with the new anti-kidnapping laws in place.

The suspect, who is currently being held by operatives of the inspector general of police’s Intelligence Response Team (IRT) in Lagos, also stated that he took that action of installing cameras in order to prevent his arrest by policemen.

According to reports, Evans disclosed that with the cameras, he could see all those who came around his houses, and he also had people monitoring them at all times. According to the suspect, he personally profiled the footage, just to make sure security operatives were not trailing him. He stated: “I lived a simple life although I had money. My neighbors thought that I was a businessman. "On the day I was arrested, I had this strange feeling. So I decided to stay indoors. “I regret all my actions. As you can see I am reading my Bible, particularly the book of Lamentation. "I don’t know what fate holds in stock for me with Lagos State’s laws on kidnapping.

Meanwhile,NAIJ.com previously reported that notorious billionaire kidnapper Chukwudi Onuamadike aka Evans who on Sunday, June 18, led police operatives to two houses in Ejigbo and Igando areas in Lagos state, where he kept some of his victim for months recently spoke about his best location for hiding his victims. Evans said he regretted relocating one of his hideouts from Jakande Estate area of Lagos. He said the place he kept captives at Green street in Jakande Estate was good for business.

https://www.naij.com/1111509-i-dont-fate-lagos-state-government-evans.html

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: I Don't Know My Fate Now With The Lagos State Government - Evans by taiyesoul(f): 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
It surprises me that even at this stage, u can still open your mouth and say u don't know your fate.Even common person wey sleep with goat yesterday sef sabi his fate.dunce.
Re: I Don't Know My Fate Now With The Lagos State Government - Evans by Papiikush: 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
You are going to die. This is your fate Evans.
Re: I Don't Know My Fate Now With The Lagos State Government - Evans by jubsonstone(m): 1:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
Your fate is DEATH...."For the wages of sin like yours is death".....admit it nigga

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire kidnapper: Evans ‘vanishes’ from police custody, whereabouts unknown / Pastor Arrested For Diverting Church Funds To His Personal Project / Female Suicide Bomber Kills Eight People In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.