Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

How To Prepare Semovita To Feed Large Amount Of People. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Prepare Semovita To Feed Large Amount Of People. (6067 Views)

Need Old Layers Chicken In Large Amount Within 24hrs / I Need Guideline How To Make A Better Semovita / I Need Help On How To Make Semovita. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Prepare Semovita To Feed Large Amount Of People. by ekensi01: 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
As things are hard and you want to feed many but you're scared of staving the next day.
How to prepare semovita of 1kg to feed at-least 7 people. Follow the instructions carefully:

1. Put the amount of water you want.
2. Remember, pitch of salt is not compulsory.
3. Put half of the desired amount (the number of people you have and the way they eat is to be considered) of semovita(1kg is being used in my case) in a bowl.
4. Gradualy put the remain half inside the water and stir(make sure its watery). Cover for 1 and a half minute.
5. Now it has started to pop pop. Add the remain of the semo gradualy and stir still its smooth.
6. Add a bit of water allow it for half a minute stir again and enjoy.

"Tested and trusted"..
#MalesInKitchen
Re: How To Prepare Semovita To Feed Large Amount Of People. by succyblinks(f): 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
Bia ekensi01
So u are ignoring my mention
Don't ever play ur rubbish prophecy with my family
M'fucker
Re: How To Prepare Semovita To Feed Large Amount Of People. by ekensi01: 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
succyblinks:
Bia ekensi01
So u are ignoring my mention
Don't ever play ur rubbish prophecy with my family
M'fucker
Lol, You the find me? am here my dear. Waythn happen? come down and explain all to me let me fight for you.
Re: How To Prepare Semovita To Feed Large Amount Of People. by succyblinks(f): 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
ekensi01:
Lol, You the find me? am here my dear. Waythn happen? come down and explain all to me let me fight for you.

LoL, u quoted me some hours ago talking about me losing my family?

Wtf is the meaning of what u said?
Re: How To Prepare Semovita To Feed Large Amount Of People. by ekensi01: 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
succyblinks:

LoL, u quoted me some hours ago talking about me losing my family?

Wtf is the meaning of what u said?
May be someone is imitating me ko ni. undecided

I have install CCTV cameras in my room that person must be arrested and taken to kirikiri prison.

No vex just take heart. Should i sing for u?

(1) (Reply)

11 Best Coffee Brands Now In Nigeria For Your Taste / Can Someone Feed With "1000 Naira" For A Whole Day In Nigeria? / See The Beautiful Fruit I Discovered Today (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.