Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,273 members, 7,954,071 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:53 AM

Maths Practice Questions For This Holiday Period - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Maths Practice Questions For This Holiday Period (327 Views)

TRCN Qualifying Exam Practice Questions Here / "Do People Practice Open Marriage In Nigeria?" - Lady / Money Marriage Practice In Cross River State Where Girls Are Sold To Elderly Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maths Practice Questions For This Holiday Period by omosaku(m): 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
Dear Caring Parent,

It's a long holiday break. The holiday period is a time to deal with one’s difficult subjects and topics.Let your child. Let your child use the period to improve their maths skills.

Let your child try the following Questions, you can mark and score him/her with the answers provided under the letter.

Add the following decimals
A. 1.61 + 0.69
B. 1.5 + 0.63
C. 8 + 0.26
D. 1.3 + 0.333
E. subtract 0.23 from 1.23
F. 0.350 x 0.40
G. 0.003 x 0.015
H. The price of a fabric is N7.60 per meter. Bunmi bought 5.5 meters of fabric. What was the total cost?
I. The pump price of fuel cost N7.50 per liter. Ahmed bought 13.5 liters of fuel. How much did he pay?
J. Bode did 45.6 press-ups in 2.85 hours, how many press-ups did he do each hour?

These are questions from the topic DECIMALS.

In our video (topic - Decimals), I explained how to tackle questions like these. I also explained how to multiply and divide decimals. Decimal is a common question area in common entrance exams.

Your child will need the knowledge of Direct Proportion to fully understand decimals. Let them watch direct proportion first.

If you have not downloaded our Home Maths Videos for your Child, please do so now www.biodunomosaku.com/mathsvideos

Answer to the questions
A. 2.30
B. 2.13
C. 8.26
D. 1.633
E. 0.99
F. 0.14
G. 0.000045
H. N41.8
I. N101.25
J. 16press-ups
Please share your child’s score with me. Let us make this platform an interactive one.

Also, please tell other caring parents about us. Please share our link www.biodunomosaku.com

To all our Muslim brothers I say happy Eid-il- Fitri
To your success
BIODUN OMOSAKU
0802-322-6334 (call/WhatsApp)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Your Soulmate Dinner Conference / How Back Pain Starts / The Essence Of My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.