Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

All N-power Agro Applicants Get In Here - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All N-power Agro Applicants Get In Here (4117 Views)

Notice! To All N-power Beneficiaries Both 2016 And 2017 Batch. / Good Midnight! Please Note That All N-power Beneficiaries Will Be Taking A Jet / Thread For All N-agro Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS For Assessment Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All N-power Agro Applicants Get In Here by Judah95(m): 5:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
mhixtakay:
Greetings NL
If you are from the WEST or NORTH and you applied for N-agro or you want to apply for the N-agro, there is an opportunity and a high chance of getting selected..
Just send me a mail as soon as possible!
Kings4all10@gmail.com

I've just shot you an email..Kindly revert. Thanks bro
Re: All N-power Agro Applicants Get In Here by Ayoola171(m): 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
mhixtakay:
Greetings NL
If you are from the WEST or NORTH and you applied for N-agro or you want to apply for the N-agro, there is an opportunity and a high chance of getting selected..
Kings4all10@gmail.com

akinwunmiayoola@ymail.com

N-power Agro. Ogun State. Thanks
Re: All N-power Agro Applicants Get In Here by plusoneme: 6:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
yerooox@gmail.com want to apply from south west
Re: All N-power Agro Applicants Get In Here by mdokaba1(m): 11:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
I applied Agro too, almost a week now, yet no response.

Mikedaniel8686@gmail.com
Re: All N-power Agro Applicants Get In Here by davydude: 11:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
I applied for n-agro too, got reference no but no response , davycollections27@gmail.com
Re: All N-power Agro Applicants Get In Here by oohhjjaayy: 5:54am On Jun 26, 2017
ogunfeitimisola@gmail.com......ogun state
Re: All N-power Agro Applicants Get In Here by Horlazuncanmi(m): 6:29am On Jun 26, 2017
Yet to receive any email,
my email is

ololade4god@yahoo.com

Agro Lagos

thanks
Re: All N-power Agro Applicants Get In Here by MekoCSL6: 6:44am On Jun 26, 2017
mhixtakay:
Greetings NL
Kings4all10@gmail.com
4ay4niyi@gmail.com

From the North (Kano State)
N-Agro
Biko oooooo
Re: All N-power Agro Applicants Get In Here by Prec1ous(m): 6:52am On Jun 26, 2017
All of you dropping email must really be so dumb.

If anyone is to help you, is it email they will ask for...

Your reference number is your identification.

When you start to receive spam mail, your head go correct.

Better delete your email

Nigerians so dumb!
Re: All N-power Agro Applicants Get In Here by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 26, 2017
Prec1ous:
All of you dropping email must really be so dumb.

If anyone is to help you, is it email they will ask for...

Your reference number is your identification.

When you start to receive spam mail, your head go correct.

Better delete your email

Nigerians so dumb!
Just imagine how HELL DUMB you are! How do you think they can receive the information they need??
Just grow up bro!
No offense
Re: All N-power Agro Applicants Get In Here by Prec1ous(m): 7:30am On Jun 26, 2017
mhixtakay:

Just imagine how HELL DUMB you are! How do you think they can receive the information they need??
Just grow up bro!
No offense

Read your first thread and tell me where you stated that you will be passing information across?

If the information is so great and you want to help, what stops you from putting it up here?

You need the growing up more!
Re: All N-power Agro Applicants Get In Here by semasir: 7:58am On Jun 26, 2017
Won't it be ideal that you share the information here for public devour aside mail? After all, it's a message for all and you never know who needs it more!

Sending a mail on this really doesn't seem to be something confidential for me though.
Re: All N-power Agro Applicants Get In Here by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 26, 2017
semasir:
Won't it be ideal that you share the information here for public devour aside mail? After all, it's a message for all and you never know who needs it more!

Sending a mail on this really doesn't seem to be something confidential for me though.
Keep searching for gold on the surface
Re: All N-power Agro Applicants Get In Here by topygel12: 9:19am On Jun 26, 2017
mhixtakay:

Just grow up bro!
No offense

bros, your mail is not going through, what's wrong?
Re: All N-power Agro Applicants Get In Here by eljp(m): 10:01am On Jun 26, 2017
I have been trying to apply for N-Power Agro but the network is very poor in my area, please can you assist me for N- Power Agro in Kaduna
my email is
jibrinpaul@gmail.com
Re: All N-power Agro Applicants Get In Here by elotajohn1(m): 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
I applied for npower Agro,I have unique reference number but I haven't gotten any email, please should I reapply chat me up or respond asap
Re: All N-power Agro Applicants Get In Here by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
eljp:
I have been trying to apply for N-Power Agro but the network is very poor in my area, please can you assist me for N- Power Agro in Kaduna
my email is
jibrinpaul@gmail.com
Have you applied?
Re: All N-power Agro Applicants Get In Here by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
elotajohn1:
I applied for npower Agro,I have unique reference number but I haven't gotten any email, please should I reapply chat me up or respond asap
Don't reapply
Re: All N-power Agro Applicants Get In Here by shakol91(m): 12:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
mhixtakay:
Greetings NL
Kings4all10@gmail.com
Npower Agro SW, Ekiti State osatuyi2323@gmail.com
Re: All N-power Agro Applicants Get In Here by Papacypaul(m): 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
papacypaul@gmail.com from oyo state
Re: All N-power Agro Applicants Get In Here by Dajipatrick(m): 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
I m a delta state candidate my address is bebrabroom@gmail.com or dajipatrick02@gmail.com my name is daji oghenetega patrick
Re: All N-power Agro Applicants Get In Here by oly4jesus(f): 6:16pm On Jun 26, 2017
I thought this N-agro is for those that read agric related courses. I have registered but no mail yet. Oly4jesus@gmail.com
Re: All N-power Agro Applicants Get In Here by reuben79: 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
mhixtakay:
Greetings NL
Kings4all10@gmail.com
.ayobamireuben@gmail.com...osun st
Re: All N-power Agro Applicants Get In Here by Student125(m): 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
Imagine pple dropping email just to be selected, well u are helping the guy build email list he will later sell to make money. just like how some people sell iG account with xoxo thousands like.
#think
Re: All N-power Agro Applicants Get In Here by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
shocked SCAM SCAM SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Let no body fall 4 dis . this is pure scam hope nobody has sent him the 2k he requested, Npower selection process is not done tru minstries. I have info from a confirm source. I have sent his account numba and messages to my associates for follow up. Below is his messages he is sending accross

Mhixta kay <kings4all10@gmail.com>
To ------@yahoo.com Jun 25 at 1:17 PM
I have this information for people who applied for Npower agro. I
wouldn't want to post it in public, that's the main reason I invited
you down here.
My name is Kingsley, I'm a staff in the ministry of agriculture in
Abuja. This morning we received an instruction to compile the list of
N-agro selected applicants for West and North zone for publishing. So
I think this is a very way to help people that are interested and also
make little earnings from it.
The reason I made this notice is to inform interested people only that
I can help you type in your details into the list that is set for
publishing.
I can't sort the whole names to know if you have been chosen or not.
So inserting your name makes it easy.
I have a charge for this, its just N2000 since you are not the only
person. If you have issues in trust, you can forget about this but I
assure you that you will find yourself being selected after this
activity.
The work started this morning and we may submit it on monday(not certain).
So if you are interested, just indicate as soon as possible.
Thank you.

Union bank
[b][/b] The jobless robbing the jobless

3 Likes

Re: All N-power Agro Applicants Get In Here by Student125(m): 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
Firebrand1:

Let no body fall 4 dis . this is pure scam hope nobody has sent him the 2k he requested, Npower selection process is not done tru minstries. I have info from a confirm source. I have sent his account numba and messages to my associates for follow up. Below is his messages he is sending accross

you down here.
publishing.
activity.
Thank you.

Union bank

instead of saying jobless robbing the jobless, I will prefer saying the jobless robbing the Fools
Some Nigerians are too lazy to think

2 Likes

Re: All N-power Agro Applicants Get In Here by kshankky(m): 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
ayokanmi2020@yahoo.com
Re: All N-power Agro Applicants Get In Here by imran90(m): 5:09am On Jun 27, 2017
imrannurein@gmail
Re: All N-power Agro Applicants Get In Here by Nobody: 5:39am On Jun 27, 2017
eljp:
my email is
jibrinpaul@gmail.com
I applied agro to and I base in Kaduna
Re: All N-power Agro Applicants Get In Here by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 27, 2017
Firebrand1:

you down here.
publishing.
activity.
Thank you.

Union bank

THE END JUSTIFIES THE BEGINNING!
For those screaming scam! Scam!.. You are just a kind of specie I know well!
And for those that succeeded in sending there reference number, don't fail to come back to NL to give your testimony after you confirm your selection.
And for those that ran away when they realized they were to spend, I have one advice for you; there are so many ways to win a kings heart when you need favour.
Running away from risk practically stops you from excelling.
The first and second selection is over! And this help is also OVER!
Let me face my work in peace.
When the selection is over, I will also announce it here. For those that knows their God should start praying to him about your selection.
This thread is CLOSED.
#bless
Re: All N-power Agro Applicants Get In Here by Student125(m): 7:25am On Jun 27, 2017
mhixtakay:

And for those that succeeded in sending there reference number, don't fail to come back to NL to give your testimony after you confirm your selection.
And for those that ran away when they realized they were to spend, I have one advice for you; there are so many ways to win a kings heart when you need favour.
When the selection is over, I will also announce it here. For those that knows their God should start praying to him about your selection.
This thread is CLOSED.
#bless
Ole.
Re: All N-power Agro Applicants Get In Here by richardoz(m): 9:05am On Jun 27, 2017
mhixtakay:

This thread is CLOSED.
#bless
hmmm nothing goes for free in this country we all know that but paying that amount to you does not confirm outright selection too because that's not the final process....so why won't I commit everything into the hands of my creator who can do all things? This is not Shell job now.... afterall 'What will be will definitely be'.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fresh Recruitment In A Reputable Company / Nestoil Limited Graduate Trainee Program - Non Engineering / Fcmb Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.