Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,745 members, 7,851,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Why Students Fail To Gain Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Students Fail To Gain Admission (470 Views)

Here Are 11 Good Reasons Why Students Fail Jamb / 6 Reasons Why Students Fail Examination Despite Studying / Why Students Fail Maths In WAEC, NECO - Prof. Onah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Students Fail To Gain Admission by holuwajobar(m): 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
Year after year, JAMB has always recorded mass failure by students. The reason is not that the student didn’t read but they lack techniques of how JAMB set their questions. Some even score wonderful mark but due to some reasons, they couldn’t gain admission. I will use myself as a case study, the first time I sat for my JAMB exam, I had a very high score. Guess? I scored 292 in my first ever JAMB. I will say that I was the first person in my family lineage that scored above 250. But the devil set in. How? I choose pharmacy but due to the persuasion from my parents, I changed my course to medicine & surgery. Less I forget, I choose OAU, ObafemiAwolowo University. Due to this, I was denied admission to study medicine and surgery in OAU. End of story!! My point is.......continue reading- www.myskulnewz..com/2017/06/why-students-fail-to-gain-admission.html
Re: Why Students Fail To Gain Admission by elderhimself(m): 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
I tried to follow ur provided link but i got lost on my way...
Re: Why Students Fail To Gain Admission by holuwajobar(m): 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
elderhimself:
I tried to follow ur provided link but i got lost on my way...
follow the link through my signature and you will see the post there

(1) (Reply)

Uniport Inres Postgraduate Programmes Admission Form – 2017/18 / 23-year Old Nigerian Lady Emerges Best Graduating Student In India / Do You Desire To Study In Europe,Canada Or US So You Can Work Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.