Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Italian League Stopped! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Italian League Stopped! (829 Views)

Official Italian Serie A Fans Thread / Old Lady Has Won The 2014/2015 Italian League / French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Italian League Stopped! by bolaoni(m): 11:05am On Feb 03, 2007
Strange things do happen o. Just going through my regular
check on BBC and saw this unbelievable story.

This is very strange o shocked

[size=14pt]Italian league halted by violence[/size]

The Italian Football Federation (FIGC) has suspended all matches indefinitely after a policeman was killed at a Serie A match between Catania and Palermo.

Officer Filippo Raciti died as violence flared during the Sicilian derby.

More:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/6326513.stm
Re: Italian League Stopped! by loyika(m): 11:32am On Feb 03, 2007
Oga B cool

Another one to join your own;

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2005147,00.html

And we talk about Nigeria

cool GOONER 89
Re: Italian League Stopped! by bolaoni(m): 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2007
read that immediatly I posted d topic. wht wil happen 2 all Serie A fans now?
Re: Italian League Stopped! by loyika(m): 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2007
They will join a certain embattled VP wink in the Wilderness grin grin

Rubbish League tongue (my own opinion, Even with the WC winning team being taken into account)

cool GOONER 89
Re: Italian League Stopped! by kitaun(m): 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2007
To say the Serie A is rubbish is an understatement!!
Re: Italian League Stopped! by loyika(m): 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2007
I guess T.I needs to do another video for "What You Know?" Wearing a new improved EPL T-Shirt. cool

Serie A cry cry

La Liga (Racism tongue)

Bundesliga (Boring!! Big Yawn!! tongue tongue embarassed)

Ligue 1/ Dutch league (Big Laugh grin grin)

cool GOONER 89
Re: Italian League Stopped! by marlet01(m): 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2007
@ Colonel Loyika

You missed one

EPL (So much fun wink)
Re: Italian League Stopped! by dblock(m): 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2007
The league is plagued with rasicm, destructiveness, gambling, match fixing etc. amd yet it was voted the best league shocked shocked shocked
Re: Italian League Stopped! by SirKay3(m): 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2007
So sad
Re: Italian League Stopped! by hustler(m): 10:28am On Feb 04, 2007
I dont even underfstand these stupid serie a fans sef sumtimes.Just when i was eagerly awaiting Il Fenomeno's debut in the black and red of Milan.

Just pray they resume quickly.It's not that they are even more passionate than fans of the EPL sef.

But on the other hand , i guess this has given all u serie a haters another chance to tear the league apart.

Feel sorry for y'all.It's not the most lucrative league, not the league with the highest coverage, not the league with the best stadiums,can go on and on

But one thing remains that IT IS THE LEAGUE WITH THE HIGHEST QUALITY IN THE WORLD.

No need to waste my time stating facts.A team won whe world cup last yr with all players from one league.All outfield players had a run.And none of them from the EPL.A player from that team won the world player of the year and Ballon d'or while another won man of the match for 3 games at the world cup.

The goal keeper is adjudged the best in the world.Too many to talk about but i gotta go rest and pray that the league resumes quickly.
Re: Italian League Stopped! by kitaun(m): 9:02am On Feb 05, 2007
U forgot to add; the most corrupt and now most violence-ridden league! Hehehehe BTW @hustler, have u started ur classes in italian language? Lmao . . .
Re: Italian League Stopped! by kitaun(m): 9:03am On Feb 05, 2007
U forgot to add; the most corrupt and now most violence-ridden league! Hehehehe BTW @hustler, have u started ur classes in italian language? Lmao . . .
Re: Italian League Stopped! by sage(m): 7:46am On Feb 08, 2007
@Hustler Yeah men keep telling the truth my Guy. There is no league like Seria A

To all u deluded premiership fans y'all need to get a life. Switch over to Seria A or something so that the next time Italy lands with 11 world class players and walk away with the Cup you guys wont be suprised. The only suprise to Seria A fans is why Italy dont win everything coz the quality is unbelivable grin cheesy
Re: Italian League Stopped! by bolaoni(m): 5:36pm On Feb 08, 2007
your own sage doesn't reckon with reality abi.

Prolly you are talking about the Italian league of
Van Basten's time. cool
Re: Italian League Stopped! by sage(m): 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2007
bolaoni:

your own sage doesn't reckon with reality abi.

Prolly you are talking about the Italian league of
Van Basten's time. cool

grin grin cheesy
Then and Now. The Almighty English league was able to have just one Champions league representative in twenty years while the rubbish Serie A had twelve. So much for a rubbish league. It will take the Premiership a hundred years to acheive that grin cheesy
Re: Italian League Stopped! by hustler(m): 1:41am On Feb 11, 2007
To all u haters of Italian Football.

The Serie A resumes on Sunday with interesting high quality fixtures.

Better tune in to RAI 3pm 2mmrw if u r in 9ja so u don't miss out.

FORZA MILAN

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Best XI? / Juventus Vs Chelsea (8:00pm) On 29 Of September 2021 / Rate Quaresma Debute In Chelsea's Goalless Draw With Hull City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.