Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:25 AM

DJ Cuppy Has A Message For Her Exes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Has A Message For Her Exes (540 Views)

“DJ Cuppy Has The Most Perfect Pair Of BOBBY In Nigeria” – Man Reveals / Dj Cuppy Slammed Her Exes Who Thinks She Can’t Do Without Them. / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Has A Message For Her Exes by neky2016: 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nigerian DJ and Billionaire Businessman, Otedola’s daughter, DJ Cuppy has taken to Instagram to share a message to her exes, a move many have interpreted as ‘we’re never getting back together’.

DJ Cuppy who held a glass of champagne in the photo she shared, wrote ;

“Dear Exes, You Used To Be My Cup Of Tea… But I Drink Champagne Now! #CuppyOnAMission”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/dj-cuppy-message-exes.html

Lalasticlala

Re: DJ Cuppy Has A Message For Her Exes by eezeribe(m): 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
That is how they keep jumping from one partner to another,and they won't be able to stay in marriage eventually....
This goes both ways... Men and women.
Re: DJ Cuppy Has A Message For Her Exes by Flexherbal(m): 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nor change to Moet ooo!
Re: DJ Cuppy Has A Message For Her Exes by liftedhigh: 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
Rubbish
Re: DJ Cuppy Has A Message For Her Exes by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
I know she is referring to me
Tell her I have also moved on...
nonsense!!
Re: DJ Cuppy Has A Message For Her Exes by axortedbabe(f): 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
See small pikin dun get exes full everywhere. .
Body count go dun dey uncountable
Re: DJ Cuppy Has A Message For Her Exes by praizephoto(m): 3:57am On Jun 24, 2017
this lady again

(1) (Reply)

Flavour Opens Up On His Relationship With Chidinma And Other Female Celeb. / Different Lives Of Two World Champion Boxers: Manny Pacquiao VS Jeff Horn / Sango Worshipper Got Burnt While Performin Fire Magic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.