Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) (21693 Views)

Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) / Gunmen Storm Bassa In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Them & Their Houses (Graphic Pic) / Photos Of The Edo Lady Who Was Killed & Corpse Dumped In A Bush In Edo (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by preponey: 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
when herdmen kills is no crime but when others kill justice must be meted answer na?

zonax:
No matter who it's meted out on, jungle justice and taking another person's life is still a crime and should be frowned at.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by Sleyanya1(m): 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2017
fransixe:
Jokes apart, is fulani herds man looking for in a school environment? The grassland outside campus is not enough for them shey?..

Maybe they want their cows to feed on "learned grasses". wink grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by malakus(m): 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2017
angry
Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by rheether(f): 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
Lol, Fulani herdsmen share a settlement with the school.
Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by vanderbolt: 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
The Fulanis Will very soon start reaping what they bagain for. Fools their blood whoth nothing
Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by Iceman2017(m): 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
Mr writer! Stop inciting the Fulani's against student of Uniabuja.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by talk2saintify(m): 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
sorry
Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by kadupee(m): 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2017
Is fulani a human being or animal?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by newdawn2017(f): 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
vic155:

You are very stupid! I pray they ll the same to ur father. Useless waste sparms

Get out! Since Fulani herdsmen ve going around unleashing mayhem unchallenged did u not hear it? May u fall victim 2 Fulani herdsmen. 4 downplaying on d injuries & sorrows done such victims undecided

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by haryorbarmie83(m): 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2017
revenge mission loading... fulani no go tire...
Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by bellotaofeek: 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2017
15,000,000 -1 ....
The scores no make sense at all . More pls !
Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by Barrywilly(m): 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2017
Just only one shocked. This people dey fall my hand. It's payback for the fulanis. Let them feel other people's pains
Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by Ayiba360: 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2017
Wow, Nigeria is indeed nt goin forward

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by Yukaykarlz(m): 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
Good news grin
Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by jumper524(m): 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2017
Just yestarday the vice presidemt said that the social media is a treat to our unity and i agree with him fulanis has been living with students in the schools permanent site since the birth of the school and they barely have any conflict with students the death of that man was as a result of fight betweem him and his fellow fulani brothers students were never involved. What amazes me is the fact that you know that he died while he was being 7saved but u dont knw the cause of his death cos its all over the mouth of every student or you know but ur just trying to incite hate cos thats what am suspecting.
Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by Edu3Again: 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
fransixe:
Jokes apart, is fulani herds man looking for in a school environment? The grassland outside campus is not enough for them shey?..
Fulani people take their cows to school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unahWOgIaFE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KT8wMInTM0

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by SaulRazor: 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
I hope the govt get proactive and beefs up security in the school before the demonic herdsmen come back for their so called vengeance

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by tobrinskilanski: 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
If u take a man's life, be it aggresors or agitators, your life shall equally be taken untimely.

If u rejoice over d mourning of others, others shall equally do same at ur untimely death.

#embracePEACE
Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by Ncsamuel(m): 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
HRich:
He was killed Near Buhari's Office
errrrrrr. Buhari's office is currently in london or have you forgotten?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by Bofoy4(m): 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2017
IRIEBOY:
hmm..Fulani's don't forgive or forget.. uni abuja be ready for war...
ogbeni nothing go happen,

no dey fear this people like say them be gods

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by menwongo(m): 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
funny enough, homeboi and the others typing good for dem are Christians.
shaa, the Nigerian Christianity is Screwed up.. God preached loving our Enemies, and a paspor publicly told his followers to kill people of other Religion on sight...
God preached NO discrimination" but a catholic Church somewhere is rejecting in totality a bishop appointed by the pope from ministering to them because he is from another Igbo tribe.
The Bible preached against love of money, Nigerian Christianity tells you that there is a million dollar contract waiting for you, that there is a car and a house, where you only need to sow a seed in church to collect the key.

Christ spent his time preaching to people in the field, and using the litle money and food to feed them.. Today our churches build Stadium like edifice, and the pastor wants the poor widow to sell all her husband property to pay tithe so that like the woman that fed Elisha, she will hv plenty oil.
A woman in my place that preaches to me "JW", buys kerogine 170 per liter and sells #250. I showed her the portion that preach against making undue profit and she tells me " Idionghorke mkpo osong"

The thing is, Christianity in Nigeria is soooo Screwed up, Christians are mostly the onces sowing the seeds of hate and discord...
Christians are here celebrating the gruesome murder of another, because he is Fulani, because he is Muslim.

shaa me, I try my best to preach love as much as I can, Its the only mandate that Christ asked.
you sound like a kid: so going to church makes someone a Christian?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by aku626(m): 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2017
When authorities can not deliver justice.
Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by aku626(m): 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
When authorities can not deliver justice. The people would aid them

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by okemoney14(m): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2017
It's not uniabuja student that killed the fulani man oooooo. Some idiots just like carrying fake news up and down. He was attacked by fellow fulani man coz he stole from their farm.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by phranq(m): 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2017
To me, "love your enemy" sounds like the biggest scam in christiandom.
Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by RexEmmyGee: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2017
Homeboiy:
Not bad

qoute me n die tonight
MUMU it's quote
Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by OgunSamson(m): 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2017
I am Ogunsamson, SSA on Media to Uniabuja SUG President.

Here is the fact about the incidence!

1. The man is a Fulani.
2. The Fulanis have huts around our Main Campus.
3. Gwari farmers also farm around our campus.
4. The Fulani man allegedly stole Yam from Gwari man's farm.
5. He was caught by the farmer and they fought.
6. The farmer overpowered him and macheted him.
7. He ran from the scene of fracas to a road that leads to boys hostel.
8. He lied down in the pool of blood.
9. Students saw him and called Union.
10. The Union came and reported to the necessary authorities.
11. The man was not dead.
12. Fellow Fulani were called and they took him to hospital.
13. The man is still alive and the matter is under investigation.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by AromePeter(m): 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2017
Lynching or unlawful killing is wrong regardless of the tribe or religion of those that perpetrated it or against those it was meted out to... It should be condemned as such. If you are happy because a Fulani man was killed, would you been happy when someone from your tribe gets killed? It can be anyone from any place
Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by okemoney14(m): 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2017
It's not uniabuja students that killed the fulani man oooooo. Some idiots just like carrying fake news up and down. He was attacked by fellow fulani man coz he stole from their farm.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by Bananafall: 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2017
IRIEBOY:
hmm..Fulani's don't forgive or forget.. uni abuja be ready for war...

exactly my thought..

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by Olifiz(m): 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2017
I am sure there will be a reprisal attack. The boys and girls hostels are isolated. Serious security needs to be beefed up especially at the hostels else.........hmmmmmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Businessmen, 25 Others, Intercepts Cannabis, Cocaine Pellets / Police Arrest Principal Who Defiled Pupils After Orient Daily’s Investigation / Man Attacked And Stabbed At Football Viewing Center, Recounts Ordeal. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.