Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) (59645 Views)

Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos / Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped / Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by ghettokid1(m): 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
A suspected Fulani militia group has attacked Kurmin Masara community in Zango Kataf Local Government Area of Kaduna State, killing an unspecified number of persons.

It was gathered that the militia group attacked the community in the early hours of Thursday (today).

As at the time of filing this report, no corpse had been recovered from the area as the place remained volatile.

Many houses are said to have been burnt down by the attackers during the incident.

The Kaduna State Government announced a 24-hour curfew in the affected local government area in June this year in order to curb the menace of hoodlums but despite the move, killings have continued in the region.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/08/06/breaking-many-residents-killed-suspected-fulani-militia-attacks-kaduna-community

1 Share

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by ghettokid1(m): 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
More

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by ghettokid1(m): 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
Buhari Whyyy??
El-rufai Why??
APC Why??
E no go better for una & una zombie supporters!
No be curse

463 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Officialgarri: 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
Vision4God:
Lord please stretch out your hand of mercy over Southern kaduna embarassed : embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
This is what a sensible human being should be praying for.

I can't speak same of the comment above.
All the curses rained in the past, where has it gotten you to? It will earn you just Nairaland likes and by nightfall you will be begging for data to rain more
curses if there's more sad occurrences

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Vision4God: 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
Lord please stretch out your hand of mercy over Southern kaduna embarassed : embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

145 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Imamshekau(m): 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
angry

Welcome to the zoo where human lives does not matter.
A place where cows are more valuable than humans.

A country where the president doesn't even know the daily happenings going on in the country.

A country where service chiefs are living fat, buying properties abroad, earning bogus salaries and allowances while citizens live in fear of bandits, terrorists.

A country where citizens love and worship their oppressors.

A country where the youths would rather sit down to watch bbnaija than to go out to protest for the good of the country.

I just don't know what to say to the angel that brought me to this country.

I think that will be one big question i will like to ask when we meet.

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
unfortunately, the dumb guy in Aso Rock does not give a fvck.!

instead he cares about the security of other countries and forgets his own country.

wink DON'T BE SURPRISED IF HE SAYS HE IS GOING TO LEBANON NEXT WEEK FOR A PEACE TALK!

That's bubu for u......cheesy

endure ehn, 2023 is just around the corner not around the corner, it is still far

RIP to d dead!

#no to TINUBUin 2023

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Officialgarri: 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

Brutal
Abysmal

GEJ warned them, but they never listened
which nonsense Gej are you talking about? When it comes to security, stop mentioning Gej.
Or wasn't it in that same era that state of emergency had to be declared and military had to take over or have you forgotten how people were advised to stay away from public as though there was covid-19

24 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Shellsploit: 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
sad
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Edyice: 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
Bubu LIFELESS DULLARD: : our boyz are doing well grin

Oshibajo :: the repented once grin

Bubu LIFELESS DULLARD ::yes grin

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by ghettokid1(m): 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2020
Officialgarri:

All the curses rained in the past, where has it gotten you too? It will earn you just Nairaland likes and by nightfall you will be begging for data to rain more
curses if there's more sad occurrence
One of the people I was refering to spotted.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by fergie001: 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2020
This is pathetic.

Where is Femi Adesina?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Kylekent59: 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
shocked

Brutal
Abysmal

GEJ warned them, but they never listened

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Kondomatic(m): 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
Officialgarri:

All the curses rained in the past, where has it gotten you too? It will earn you just Nairaland likes and by nightfall you will be begging for data to rain more
curses if there's more sad occurrences
And where has all the prays gotten us?

They're equally useless.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by chiiraq802(m): 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
God punish Buhari and anyone still supporting this government....

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Officialgarri: 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
Kondomatic:
And where has all the prays gotten us?

They're equally useless.
We have been attending parties and going to public places without having to run from every idle poly bags like before 2015. Have you noticed? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Jeromejnr(m): 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nigerians are you not tired?

Actually the truth is most dont care because as far as they are concerned it doesn't hit "close to home".

One person is murdered in U.S and almost the whole country shuts down such that the governors and mayors had to take proactive steps.

Here the reason why police or soldiers harass protesters is because its only about 50 to hundred people who go out. The rest are at home watching TV and checking their status.

If hundreds of thousands of people can unite in masses won't this cause a change? But it can't happen na because of divisions here and there.

I saw this silly attitude with Surulere residents during the time trucks blocked the road and how they were suffering. But they could have longed resolved it if all of them came out to block those roads and cause no movement.

But when I didnt see it, I gave up on many things in this country.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
Hmm the Islamisation agenda is on

It is community by community they have reached Kaduna and they are coming down south fast

If we don't act fast one after the other it will be going through various communities until it gets to your door step direct

Kaduna people why can't you form vigilante groups, once this is happening put calls across block these j!hadists and slota them or atarck them before they atakc you

(Nairaland mods have taking a liking to banning me it is now their hobby so I am prepared to chop another short term ban)

According to CIA

27 Likes

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by YorubaKinging: 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
The end is near

1 Like

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Dpharisee: 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
At least FULANI MILITIA is a better description of the state sponsored murderers, not herdsmen or bandits.
Since Buhari declared open visa for all Africans wishing to come to Nigeria Fulanis from across Africa have been trooping in droves, they are likely the ones to occupy Southern Kaduna by the time the original land owners are cleared out or exterminated.
Another reality is that security agencies don't even want to intervene knowing that the militia will be released as 'repentant' bandits when they risk their lives to capture them. After Southern Kaduna they will move back to Plateau, Nasarawa and Benue and areas with fertile lands.
Taraba is a tough area for them as the Jukuns courtesy of TY Danjuma and the state government are prepared and will always take revenge on the Fulanis with vicious ferocity.

I live in the North and everyone is abreast of the plans but people are helpless since the same Fulanis control every aspect of our national security apparatus courtesy of Buhari and his lopsided appointments.

On another note I wonder how the Benue guy from Gboko who uses the moniker MANNABBQGRILLZ feels when he uses this forum to play extreme Sychophancy praising Buhari with all this killings going on in his middle belt neighbourhood, you can still show your love and support to a leader with some decorum

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by wenson(m): 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
Is there any hope for our country still?
I mean how do these our leaders manage to cope everyday amidst these evils? Don't Dy have a heart? embarassed embarassed embarassed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by mokkalu1(m): 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
Terrible
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by tammie24: 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
And the president continues to be silent

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by newharddrives(m): 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
Endless killings

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
Farmers can’t go to their farms because of curfew imposed yet Fulani terrorists move freely attacking communities and taking over such places without ANY repercussions yet you tell me there’s no collusion with the terrorists from the government. I dey laugh una cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by tammie24: 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
And the president is shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
Rufais son is more interested

In abia

Clowns

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by JubrinElSudan: 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
sad El Rufai is complicit in these killings going on in his state. Nobody can tell me otherwise. In one interview when he was still in the opposition, he said that the amount of security reports he received as a minister, a president should know the perpetrators of BH killings. Now he's the governor, what happens to the security reports he's getting? How come he's not acting on them

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by gurunlocker: 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
This administration has totally failed in every aspect, especially security.

One of the major reasons last administration was locked out by Nigerians in insecurity, but it's worse under this administration and we are all pretending like nothing is happening, even the ones at the top. shocked shocked sad

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Patrioticman007(m): 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
Rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 / Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested / Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.