Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Efe Takes Picture With Gifty, Calls Her "My Princess" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe Takes Picture With Gifty, Calls Her "My Princess" (22812 Views)

“pigs Dey Always Defend Pigs”-gifty Calls Her Ex Mr 2kay A Pig 4 Defending Tacha / I Won’t Release Proof Of DNA Of Child With Gifty – Mr 2kay / Efe Takes His Mother Out To The Beach And Cinema (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe Takes Picture With Gifty, Calls Her "My Princess" by Pizzle1234(m): 10:40am On Jun 24, 2017
ecoeco:

He can't even spell ordinary princess

Hellebrity

#Eco99#

Hellebrity or Efebrity. grin grin
Re: Efe Takes Picture With Gifty, Calls Her "My Princess" by NwaObinkita: 10:41am On Jun 24, 2017
ecoeco:

Hellebrity

#Eco99#

You sound like a cheap imitation of NwaAmaikpe.

#BringBackNwaAmaikpe

1 Like

Re: Efe Takes Picture With Gifty, Calls Her "My Princess" by caniva(m): 10:44am On Jun 24, 2017
ecoeco:

Hellebrity

#Eco99#

Who spellings don EPP?

Dude...when you receive confirmed bank alerts...you'll even spell your name wrongly.
Re: Efe Takes Picture With Gifty, Calls Her "My Princess" by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:54am On Jun 24, 2017
Money no even fit Efe with im faze like goat, As you gift nobody go gbadu ur ugly kponyor! mtcheeewww
Re: Efe Takes Picture With Gifty, Calls Her "My Princess" by soflygerian(m): 11:02am On Jun 24, 2017
Na so e they start, kuku tell her say u wan finally tap that thing.. All this long process sef.
Re: Efe Takes Picture With Gifty, Calls Her "My Princess" by ferdinandurian(m): 11:13am On Jun 24, 2017
Re: Efe Takes Picture With Gifty, Calls Her "My Princess" by yhungbrowhne(m): 11:13am On Jun 24, 2017
This guy is over fresh
Re: Efe Takes Picture With Gifty, Calls Her "My Princess" by praizephoto(m): 11:26am On Jun 24, 2017
ferdinandurian:
your blog is shit
thank u for visiting sir.... can I visit ur own
Re: Efe Takes Picture With Gifty, Calls Her "My Princess" by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 24, 2017
smiley
Re: Efe Takes Picture With Gifty, Calls Her "My Princess" by madjune(m): 11:37am On Jun 24, 2017
She go easily knack Efe for 50k.

Efe can now afford 50k pussy. Big boi.
Re: Efe Takes Picture With Gifty, Calls Her "My Princess" by Bahddo(m): 11:58am On Jun 24, 2017
N25m can't take the the jungle out of the child.
Re: Efe Takes Picture With Gifty, Calls Her "My Princess" by enemyofprogress: 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2017
Op abeg forget about Efe,him time done pass na Evans dey reign now
Re: Efe Takes Picture With Gifty, Calls Her "My Princess" by iamtardey: 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2017
lets stick polli smiley
Re: Efe Takes Picture With Gifty, Calls Her "My Princess" by 2shure: 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2017
Evans table water.
Evans paracetamol.
Evans whr u dey

Re: Efe Takes Picture With Gifty, Calls Her "My Princess" by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2017
efe calls gifty my princess right from bbnaija house

2 Likes

Re: Efe Takes Picture With Gifty, Calls Her "My Princess" by Lankyannie(f): 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2017
that's what he do call her back then in bbnaija house.
Re: Efe Takes Picture With Gifty, Calls Her "My Princess" by beeboi200(m): 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2017
e be like say efe no qo schl atol... d idiot can't even spell princess...
Re: Efe Takes Picture With Gifty, Calls Her "My Princess" by Beltesh(m): 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2017
If u like hate him, that wont return the 25milla.......... So keep up the critics....... Babarians
Re: Efe Takes Picture With Gifty, Calls Her "My Princess" by Tecno66: 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2017
JamieHotSource:
Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner, Efe took a picture with fellow contestant Gifty at Alibaba's Surprise Birthday Party.

He tagged the picture "My Princess". What happened to Marvis, Mr Efe?

He was also pictured with Kemen at the Event.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/efe-takes-picture-with-gifty-calls-her.html

This Efe dressings eh, na die.
Re: Efe Takes Picture With Gifty, Calls Her "My Princess" by odaniel1(m): 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
Efe my man-thinking like a gee!
I'm sure he must have thought it all out;
''boy, you now have millions...lash ds Gifty babe & forget abt dt 'Tbasic' or wateva shex called. Afterall gifty's more endowed...''

glasses up for u bro *gives toast*
smash dat shii...
Re: Efe Takes Picture With Gifty, Calls Her "My Princess" by pressplay411(m): 6:46am On Jun 25, 2017
MrIcredible:
This dude is a glorified graduate.

Olodo ràbàtà undecided

He is not articulate at all.

Just a lucky morôn.
It's funny seeing that muscle no sense guy KEMEN floating around, feeling like a celeb. Jobless pervert.

Ordinary "Princess", e nor fit spell undecided

Why so sad and so mad?
They're not the cause of your failure in life, deal with your problem cos clearly it's dealing with you.

But seriously Nigerians are so angry. Efe looking dapper. 25million for the accant! Invest wisely ooo.
Re: Efe Takes Picture With Gifty, Calls Her "My Princess" by userplainly(m): 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
0b10010011:
Efe!

Always looking like an house boy!

Money no fit the guy at all...!
Unku na u money coh fit? angry angry
Re: Efe Takes Picture With Gifty, Calls Her "My Princess" by 0b10010011: 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
userplainly:

Unku na u money coh fit? angry angry

You need to see me! You will trip!
Re: Efe Takes Picture With Gifty, Calls Her "My Princess" by userplainly(m): 6:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
0b10010011:

You need to see me! You will trip!
Niqqa shift....don't judge a man
Re: Efe Takes Picture With Gifty, Calls Her "My Princess" by 0b10010011: 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
userplainly:

Niqqa shift....don't judge a man

Am not judging but stating a bitter fact!

A TTT, Tboss, Miyonse, Bassey, Kemen still look richer an healthier than him without 25m

Money no fit am! It's a fact!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer Weds Thin Tall Tony In New Movie (Photos) / Rapper Vector Celebrates His Daughter, Milaré’, On Her 6th Birthday (Photos) / Doctors Discharge Fadeyi Oloro From Orile Agege Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.