Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Daily 2-5 Odds - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Daily 2-5 Odds (425 Views)

Betpera.com Superbest Football Prediction Site In Action With +2.5 And Ever. / The Best Daily 2+ Odds Around 95%wins / Free Daily 2 Odds For 1 Million (100% Sure) - Sports - Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily 2-5 Odds by Emmaapabio: 4:21am On Jun 24, 2017
I had to create a new account in order to post this so guys can benefit because I love to see people hit the bookies hard. I've always been lucky for a while now and I think its worth sharing. However, I will be posting in my WhatsApp group because I know this thread won't last. To be added. Send ( I want to join daily 2 to 5 odds) to this nos 07033299980.
Note: This is strictly for matured minded people who really want to make money with some spare cash so there is zero tolerance for unserious minded.
You will see proofs of my winning when you join and remember the space is limited.
Re: Daily 2-5 Odds by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 24, 2017
The normal format. After the first win, you now table different prices to be paid to you by different sets of people. This will now be followed by serial losses.

Moderator, delete the thread.
Re: Daily 2-5 Odds by Emmaapabio: 6:54am On Jun 24, 2017
iamexcelblog:
The normal format. After the first win, you now table different prices to be paid to you by different sets of people. This will now be followed by serial losses.

Moderator, delete the thread.
I don't care about your opinion, since you are very wise like the tortoise, why not pass. You've not been there and I pray you are not there. For your information its free but its reasonable to water the the plant gives you food. If you win several times its normal to appreciate. I won't talk since Not everyone is destined to make money. Bye

(1) (Reply)

Reality Check: Are England Terrible At Penalty Shootouts? / Mexico Fan Tells Wife He's Getting Cigarettes, Goes To Confed Cup Instead / Oh ,my Mouth? Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.