Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Betpera.com Superbest Football Prediction Site In Action With +2.5 And Ever. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Betpera.com Superbest Football Prediction Site In Action With +2.5 And Ever. (54834 Views)

Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. / Cristiano Ronaldo And Family Visit New CR7 Hotel Site In Marrakech, Morroco (Pho / Great Won Again Over 2.5 And (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betpera.com Superbest Football Prediction Site In Action With +2.5 And Ever. by venacom: 11:54pm On May 02, 2018
Here we go today with betpera.com The most amazed football prediction site in history making over 2.5 and both team to score () readily available for you.
Hope you wount forget reading this post.

Goodluck with betpera

[url]betpera.com[/url]

1 Like

Re: Betpera.com Superbest Football Prediction Site In Action With +2.5 And Ever. by annylaw: 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
kingspredict.com is the best football prediction website for football bettors that want to make maximum income from betting
Re: Betpera.com Superbest Football Prediction Site In Action With +2.5 And Ever. by Abiodunspectre(m): 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
The World Cup is great and all that but club football is on a whole other level.

The EPL starts in 11days, who else is excited

@betway_Ng offers best in business odds.
betway.com.ng #BetwayNG

Re: Betpera.com Superbest Football Prediction Site In Action With +2.5 And Ever. by cheango: 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
HOW WE CAN WIN ON SOCCER BET

Hello, my name is Bode. Pls take your time to read this..Last year I started playing bet9ja, I usually win some amount, but usually is below 50k because I do pick over 1.5 and over 2.5, with little odds .

.A time came that I reasoned that this money can not change my life so I decided to be playing with high odds, in most cases I don't play any amount below 1million naira, thinking that one day I will win..
But always I have a budget on how much I will spend on bet in a week, and I made it to be fun, and not addicted to it.. Even in most cases I pick between 15 - 20 games with each over 2.5,..Ever since, I have narrowly missed on wining millions of Naira,,, Even I have 39 million that 3game spoilt, I have between 10 -20millions that 2 to 3games spoilt on many occasions
But in all, I saw that the personal research I did on various league, help me alot, aside depending on many online prediction
In some cases, I can pick over 2.5 in 15 different country, and am always close to win huge money.
Finally, I know if one can research well one will win, but no one has that time cos we have our daily work

So finally, I have decided to form a group on whatapp, whereby each member will pick a league of his/her choice, and do research in it..so that member will be giving us weekly and daily prediction on only sure matches in that league. And preferably we want prediction on win, , and over
So any interested person should join us, and pick his or her league from these countries
Albania
Algeria
Argentina
Armenia
Australia
Austria
Azerbaijan
Bahrain
Belarus
Belgium
Bolivia
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Brazil
Bulgaria
Cameroon
Canada
Chile
China
Colombia
Croatia
Cyprus
czech
Denmark
Ecuador
Egypt
El salvador
Estonia
Finland
France
Georgia
Germany
Ghana
Guatemala
Greece
Honduras
Hong Kong
Hungary
Iceland
India
Indonesia
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Jamaica
Japan
Kazakhstan
Kenya
Korea, North
Korea, South
Latvia
Luxembourg
Malaysia
Malta
Mexico
Montenegro
Morocco
Netherlands
New Zealand
Nigeria
North Korea
Norway
Oman
Paraguay
Peru
Poland
Portugal
Qatar
Romania
Russia
Saudi Arabia
Serbia
Singapore
Slovakia
Slovenia
South Africa
South Korea
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Tanzania
Thailand
Tunisia
Turkey
Ukraine
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
Uruguay
Uzbekistan
Vietnam
Zambia

NB-an individual can only pick a league e.g. you can pick league one of England..another person can pick league 2, and so on... We are doing this for effective prediction and research, so it won't be much for an individual
A member can then pick anyone from various leagues researchers and combine together..

We also want each researcher to be telling us the time of the match and the code of the match.... Preferably we will be using bet9ja.
We always want almost sure prediction with high odd, so we won't like many prediction from each league, even between 1-3 sure games is okay...Though no match has 100% prediction but with different combination of some games we will win huge

We have over 180 leagues from the above countries, so pick yours and add this number to join 0909 214 8393 or from this link https:///4PX6TjhhLy2AjFtJgyc7Fe

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy To Complete Juventus Transfer (Photo) / The Best Save In The History Of Football / Okocha Reacts To Super Eagles 3 - 2 Win Over Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.