Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

“I Wish I Had Money To Send My Sister Abroad For A Surgery…” Lady Cries (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / “I Wish I Had Money To Send My Sister Abroad For A Surgery…” Lady Cries (photos) (492 Views)

Botched Breast Surgery: Lady Who Paid Dr. Anu #1.6m For Breast Surgery Cries Out / Argentine Surgeons Suspended For Taking Selfies During A Surgery (Pics) / Baby Girl Gets Facial Scar After A Surgery Was Carried Out on Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Wish I Had Money To Send My Sister Abroad For A Surgery…” Lady Cries (photos) by Nwaforchigozie: 4:48am On Jun 24, 2017
This young lady posted this caption on her Instagram account, it got our attention, and we decided to find out what is wrong with her sister. This is what she sent to us unedited…

“My sister was diagnosed of brain tumor. December last year, her condition worsened so she went to the hospital, Memfys hospital Enugu for the surgery. We had 1.6million out of the 2million deposit; but they refused to treat her until when she fainted and had seizure. My Mum started begging them. She had her surgery in January but she stayed in the hospital from Jan- Feb when she was discharged.

Later, she started having complications, again she was rushed back to hospital and they said there was no movement of water in her brain so they did the 2nd operation on her head and a pipe connected through the stomach. After her first surgery her left and right hand was paralyzed she, lost memory and speech…the hospital discharged her after the 2nd surgery because we could not meet up with the hospital bills, we were told to be paying 100,000 every week and she was referred to a hospital in Lagos for Radiotherapy but we were told that it has side effect. She was placed on a drug which cost 100,000 per month (Which will be taken for 6months, now is the 4th month).

Now this month June, she started making complains of severe pain on the head same place she had her surgery .she went back to the hospital for checkup they said her skull is touching her brain that they will re-open the place.

She had been booked for another surgery now the hospital is demanding 500,000 deposit and the other bill has not been paid off…please we need help she needs to undergo the surgery as fast as possible we need financial assistance my mum has been going to churches for help No way. The previous bill is 1million which has not been paid”.

Please let’s help this lady in any little way we can… See photo of her before the surgery with her 2nd child.

Account Name: Udensi Nkechi Jane

Bank : Ecobank

Account Number: 3941095532

Phone number ; 07015345753

News via : https://diamondcelebrities.org/2017/06/24/i-wish-i-had-money-to-send-my-sister-abroad-for-a-better-surgery-young-beautiful-nigerian-lady-cries-for-help-photos/

Re: “I Wish I Had Money To Send My Sister Abroad For A Surgery…” Lady Cries (photos) by falcon01: 4:55am On Jun 24, 2017
cry i wish i am a billionaire. Would have payed it all.
Wish her quick recovery.
Re: “I Wish I Had Money To Send My Sister Abroad For A Surgery…” Lady Cries (photos) by chuks000(m): 5:13am On Jun 24, 2017
Eya
Re: “I Wish I Had Money To Send My Sister Abroad For A Surgery…” Lady Cries (photos) by chinybelle(f): 5:31am On Jun 24, 2017
This life cry
Re: “I Wish I Had Money To Send My Sister Abroad For A Surgery…” Lady Cries (photos) by 7footre(m): 5:42am On Jun 24, 2017
Such a pity

Above all I pray for a healthy life
Re: “I Wish I Had Money To Send My Sister Abroad For A Surgery…” Lady Cries (photos) by Lexusgs430: 6:29am On Jun 24, 2017
When the health sector in Nigeria is on life support machine, this is what usually happens.......

I hope they are able to raise required funds.....

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Pineapples / Medical Experts Kindly Help / 5 Things You Didn't Know About Your Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.