Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" (38605 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo / Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by Tisham20(m): 8:40am On Jun 24, 2017
I still de observed but come first when naira land go stop the disturbed me wit Evans
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by oweman: 8:40am On Jun 24, 2017
[quote author=ELTON123 post=57797959] igbo kwenu ;

This is a family a fair
Burum yachi burum ba masala
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by Amarabae(f): 8:40am On Jun 24, 2017
lifestyle1:

Seems your final year project was based on armed rubbery history in Nigeria.

yes o. Nigeria knows the history how Armed Robbery started in the country.
TOP Armed Robbers in the history of Nigeria like.
1. Dr Oyenusi
2. Lawrence Anini
3. Babatunde Folorunsho
4. Shina Rambo
5. Kayode Williams
6. Abiodun Egunjobi
7. Inspector George Iyamu.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by tiger28: 8:41am On Jun 24, 2017
[quote author=sunnyb0b0 post=57798221]

He may be right but no Igbo person living in Lagos and doing business in any of the markets would need an informant to tell you the people that can pay up to the amount of ransom he collects.

There are 100s of thousands of them and they are known to even a new apprentice in the market. I know the guy who escaped from his detention camp leading to his arrest and he's not even among the very top guys in the medicine market in Idumota. The guy gave out 40 brand new Toyota Corolla cars to his sales reps and top customers recently but people like Greenlife give out more than 50 periodically. So, Evans doesn't need an informant to tell him that Comet star, Maydon pharm and De Cees & E can afford ransoms of $1M. He may need informants on how to track them down but certainly not to know they are wealthy.[/quotes ]See this suegbe!You ppl think all the money a businessman spends on his business are histhis same man said all these money spent giving cars to sales people etc are from loans from banks. I am a business man and most businesses are funded by loans from banks. Most times your business doesn't turn profit until after a few years.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by clifftop: 8:49am On Jun 24, 2017
sarrki:

http://thenationonlineng.net/top-south-east-bizmen-shared-loot-evans/

Nigeria I hail thee......I am seeing the beginning of the end of Evans.......he might not live to publicly declare these names. Naija a country that survives on crimes.. The rich.....the politicians..... The elites.... .Please let experienced journalist rush to him immediately now to get the names before the unimaginable happens. I weep for my country!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by simplycarro: 8:50am On Jun 24, 2017
jiangchu:
may God forgive me for what I want to say.

I don't think there is any Ibo man alive that does not know another ibo man doing illegal business ranging from kidnapping to drug. their general psyche is always to be silent when one is caught. and they criticize with leniency mostly saying he should have clean his track. subtly supporting the crime.

You are not the only person with that observation.
There is this weird sense in these Biafrans that only their own criminals should not be punished
They've started threatening Ambode not to dare kill the guy
I don't know why they can't just let these people go!!

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by Amarabae(f): 8:50am On Jun 24, 2017
ELTON123:
igbo kwenu grin
YA. Remember that Evans learnt his trade from the
1. Dr Oyenusi
2. Lawrence Anini
3. Babatunde Folorunsho
4. Shina Rambo
5. Kayode Williams
6. Abiodun Egunjobi

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by Amarabae(f): 8:52am On Jun 24, 2017
simplycarro:

You are not the only person with that observation.
There is this weird sense in these Biafrans that only their own criminals are getting punished.
They've started threatening Ambode not to dare kill the guy
I don't know why they can't just let these people go!!
but we know the history of Kidnapping and Armed Robbery in Nigeria.
1. Dr Oyenusi
2. Lawrence Anini
3. Babatunde Folorunsho
4. Shina Rambo
5. Kayode Williams
6. Abiodun Egunjobi
How many Igbos are on the list?

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by Blitzerz: 8:53am On Jun 24, 2017
Where are the names?
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by chronique(m): 8:54am On Jun 24, 2017
This is exactly what I said when he was arrested, that there are lots of bigger wigs behind the scenes, who provided concrete information and they all belong to the cartel running this jig.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by simplycarro: 8:54am On Jun 24, 2017
Amarabae:
[s]but we know the history of Kidnapping and Armed Robbery in Nigeria.
1. Dr Oyenusi
2. Lawrence Anini
3. Babatunde Folorunsho
4. Shina Rambo
5. Kayode Williams
6. Abiodun Egunjobi
How many Igbos are on the list?[/s]
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by simplycarro: 8:56am On Jun 24, 2017
Amarabae:
but we know the history of Kidnapping and Armed Robbery in Nigeria.
1. Dr Oyenusi
2. Lawrence Anini
3. Babatunde Folorunsho
4. Shina Rambo
5. Kayode Williams
6. Abiodun Egunjobi
How many Igbos are on the list?

We also know that as at today, there are more Igbo criminals than genuine Igbo businessmen in Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:56am On Jun 24, 2017
[quote author=tiger28 post=57800215][/quote]

You expect Donatus to come out in this circumstances and tell you that he funded his business and the ransom money from his pocket? You are the real surge here.

And no, most Igbo businesses are not funded by bank loans. You may have a point if you say their suppliers from China do give them a credit line when trust has been established. Igbos are averse to taking bank loans and very few traders do. An average Igbo trader won't touch your 21% interest loan + hidden charges.

You may be a business man but business get levels, so you are speaking as a business man but I'm speaking as someone who knows Donatus personally.

As per business not turning profit after a year, that is true in many cases but not sll cases. In many cases as is the case with most Igbo traders, they start turning ptofit immediately. Remember most of these prople are traders who are simply into 'buying and selling'. They start up buying and selling locally and expand as they grow. Their initial investment in most cases is shop rent and paying for goods while still living in oga's house at least for the 1st year in most cases. If you were fortunate to have served a wealthy oga and are good and trustworthy, he can be giving you much goods on credit and in some cases give you sole franchise for a particular item or items he imports so that even if 50 containers of the item enters, you'll be the only one selling it.

You may be the real suegbe here.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by Kebreal92(m): 8:57am On Jun 24, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
[s][/s]

Paul Ogenyi aka Enuguboy4nsk, kasynlives, unecboi, kasynpaulyn, I am sure he shared some money with Christian Ogenyi because he is a well known kidnapper at Nsukka and Akwaibom. cool

Hang him by his balls
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:09am On Jun 24, 2017
fyneguy:

You may be right but don't rule out the possibility of fronting with those trades. There are many guys using such to front while drug trafficking is the real moneymaker.

Not ruling that out but certainly in the minority. People are making cool money in Nigeria.

I laughed when I heard one woman being interviewed on the fate of Evans asking how those guys got millions of dollars to pay as ransom, saying they should be probed.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by Amarabae(f): 9:12am On Jun 24, 2017
simplycarro:

We also know that as at today, there are more Igbo criminals than genuine Igbo businessmen in Nigeria
hahaha. Is that why Chinedu bought your land in the village and build his mansion.
Oh is that why ifeanyi is your landlord? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Go away jor

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by hedonistic: 9:13am On Jun 24, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

He may be right but no Igbo person living in Lagos and doing business in any of the markets would need an informant to tell you the people that can pay up to the amount of ransom he collects.

There are 100s of thousands of them and they are known to even a new apprentice in the market. I know the guy who escaped from his detention camp leading to his arrest and he's not even among the very top guys in the medicine market in Idumota. The guy gave out 40 brand new Toyota Corolla cars to his sales reps and top customers recently but people like Greenlife give out more than 50 periodically. So, Evans doesn't need an informant to tell him that Comet star, Maydon pharm and De Cees & E can afford ransoms of $1M. He may need informants on how to track them down but certainly not to know they are wealthy.

You know what's up. I think Evans is just playing to the gallery, if true that he implicated certain "prominent" businessmen. Which prominent businessman in Igbo land needs to share a mere $1m with a lowlife criminal like Evans? Doesn't make any sense.

Like you said, even me can draw up a list of 100 Igbo men that can conveniently pay $1m on a whim. They are too many of them all around the place, from Lagos to Abuja and beyond. No one needs any so-called informant to get this information.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by Qudman1(m): 9:14am On Jun 24, 2017
grin lobaton... ashiri ba tu
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by simplycarro: 9:15am On Jun 24, 2017
Amarabae:
hahaha. Is that why Chinedu bought your land in the village and build his mansion.
Oh is that why ifeanyi is your landlord? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Go away jor

Lmao !!
Ifeanyi and Chinedu are in SARS in Oduduwa way in GRA ikeja, you will get them in bodybags in your village in few days time grin

5 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by ayindejimmy(m): 9:16am On Jun 24, 2017
conductor2:

While we all condemn the daredevil heartless kidnapper, let's remember that Evans is far better than that Taiwo Alfa who sells 20 skulls for 350 in Oshogbo.

That's true

But I seems like everyone in the east is involved in one crime or the other. It's just too much.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Hehehe, I can't fit laff.

I now understand the link between Evans and that fraudster called cownu.

We are successful, we are developers, we account for over 80% remittance in hard currency, everyone is jealous of our success, so much chestbeating beating.

Just imagine this
There are criminals in every tribe. You don't have to make it a tribal issue. You should join others in sanitizing nairaland of this stupidity of ethnic bashing whenever the opportunity avails itself. Instead of condemning crime with one voice, you all come here to ejaculate imbecility all over the place and create tribal wars out of it. Now, reply this post like a human smarter than a baboon, and I won't need to paint nairaland front page with your blood like I'm fond of doing with psychoz and imbecil_es.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by simplycarro: 9:18am On Jun 24, 2017
ayindejimmy:

That's true

But I seems like everyone in the east is involved in one crime or the other. It's just too much.

Crime is the life-wire there, from head bridge in onitsha to Ariara in Aba, it a crime filled region

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 24, 2017
This is what happens when the people love you but behind your back they're praying for the day a bullet hits your heart and ambulances take you away.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by hedonistic: 9:22am On Jun 24, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

You expect Donatus to come out in this circumstances and tell you that he funded his business and the ransom money from his pocket? You are the real surge here.

And no, most Igbo businesses are not funded by bank loans. You may have a point if you say their suppliers from China do give them a credit line when trust has been established. Igbos are averse to taking bank loans and very few traders do. An average Igbo trader won't touch your 21% interest loan + hidden charges.

You may be a business man but business get levels, so you are speaking as a business man but I'm speaking as someone who knows Donatus personally.

As per business not turning profit after a year, that is true in many cases but not sll cases. In many cases as is the case with most Igbo traders, they start turning ptofit immediately. Remember most of these prople are traders who are simply into 'buying and selling'. They start up buying and selling locally and expand as they grow. Their initial investment in most cases is shop rent and paying for goods while still living in oga's house at least for the 1st year in most cases. If you were fortunate to have served a wealthy oga and are good and trustworthy, he can be giving you much goods on credit and in some cases give you sole franchise for a particular item or items he imports so that even if 50 containers of the item enters, you'll be the only one selling it.

You may be the real suegbe here.
Well said. Educate that suegbe.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by almarthins(m): 9:23am On Jun 24, 2017
ELTON123:
igbo kwenu grin

And una want Biafra ? With all this Igbo killing Igbo's. I wander if d same is nt already happening with KANU. The guy is grossly naive. If na Yoruba do this kind thing now, we go see nl pro Biafra warrior chanting grin " crucify d baga afonjas" . where una dey now
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by Diademk07: 9:24am On Jun 24, 2017
conductor2:

While we all condemn the daredevil heartless kidnapper, let's remember that Evans is far better than that Taiwo Alfa who sells 20 skulls for 350 in Oshogbo.

Lmao. That one is a child play to Okija shrine.

BTW, when last did such exposure come out from the East? Could it be your people and media tends to protect the fraudsters and Ritualists as "our people" in your Red mud region only to get exposed in Lagos and Nigeria at large or even in Europe?

It's a good thing our Media do no such in the SW and would rather expose the bad eggs than cover them.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Hehehe, I can't fit laff.

I now understand the link between Evans and that fraudster called cownu.

We are successful, we are developers, we account for over 80% remittance in hard currency, everyone is jealous of our success, so much chestbeating beating.

Just imagine this

Although am igbo .. But this got me rolling cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by precious1967(m): 9:25am On Jun 24, 2017
EVANS you are a coward for talking like a parrot. i dont ve any sympathy for u because all whom u ought to kidnapd u left them unharmed i.e our 419 legislathiefs (nass). rot away pls.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by almarthins(m): 9:28am On Jun 24, 2017
Amarabae:
yes o. Nigeria knows the history how Armed Robbery started in the country.
1. Dr Oyenusi
2. Lawrence Anini
3. Babatunde Folorunsho
4. Shina Rambo
5. Kayode Williams
6. Abiodun Egunjobi

So? Dem hammer like Evans? grin
It is sad that our long distant kinsmen in aba didn't make history like d above. Thanks to Evans ...history will continue to hail Igbo's for their unravel skills.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robbery Suspect Leads Policemen To Arrest 77-year-old Gunrunner In Delta (photos / Human Heads Found In a Hotel at Onitsha / Single Mother Duped By Young Lover After Sex Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.