Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" (38585 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo / Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by prettyangel10(f): 9:28am On Jun 24, 2017
Amarabae:
Wow. Evans everywhere. I am sure that evan learnt his trade from the
TOP Armed Robbers in the history of Nigeria like.
1. Dr Oyenusi
2. Lawrence Anini
3. Babatunde Folorunsho
4. Shina Rambo
5. Kayode Williams
6. Abiodun Egunjobi
7. Inspector George Iyamu.

Just look at what you typed. you know, I hate it when you/ your tribesmen can't take responsibilities for your actions, you all keep blaming others for your mishap. Wow, they should just give you your biafra and let you go. We are tired of you people. Only yesterday, we read about your towns men awaiting trials in far away India and one other country like that, haba! una no dey tire? And you all keep blaming the Yorubas and Hausas for your misfortune. Na by force to be rich?

Won fi shepe funyin ni?

11 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by waldigit: 9:30am On Jun 24, 2017
conductor2:

While we all condemn the daredevil heartless kidnapper, let's remember that Evans is far better than that Taiwo Alfa who sells 20 skulls for 350 in Oshogbo.

Sure we are aware, but never will you see anyone from close associates to general public in the south west defend such people on any ground unlike you people. You always find ground to excuse crime. No culture is perfect but I think Igbo societal values needs reengineering. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by jiangchu: 9:33am On Jun 24, 2017
simplycarro:

You are not the only person with that observation.
There is this weird sense in these Biafrans that only their own criminals should not be punished
They've started threatening Ambode not to dare kill the guy
I don't know why they can't just let these people go!!

eroded values. just imagine
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by excanny: 9:33am On Jun 24, 2017
swiz123:
I am extremely surprised at how this weakling ended yoga kidnapper,considering the way he runs his mouth.Gosh!you can't rat your accomplices out because you were caught,not minding that he took more of the ransom being paid.Evans is bullshit.zero mind for a once thought tough man

Most of these tough criminals are like that. One catch them, they turn sissies that sing like canaries.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by Suntzung: 9:33am On Jun 24, 2017
ELTON123:
igbo kwenu grin
Walai Everything IGBO is fake dubius and th other way grin

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by Benwems(m): 9:38am On Jun 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Hehehe, I can't fit laff.

I now understand the link between Evans and that fraudster called cownu.

We are successful, we are developers, we account for over 80% remittance in hard currency, everyone is jealous of our success, so much chestbeating beating.

Just imagine this
If it's pains you so much then give us our republic through a referendum. What's so hard to understand? You dont like but want us to stay, is that not madness!!!
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by Omofunaab2: 9:38am On Jun 24, 2017
Amarabae:
Wow. Evans everywhere. I am sure that evan learnt his trade from the
1. Dr Oyenusi
2. Lawrence Anini
3. Babatunde Folorunsho
4. Shina Rambo
5. Kayode Williams
6. Abiodun Egunjobi

Lol, always defending crime..

6 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by ABOKI9ja: 9:42am On Jun 24, 2017
Amarabae:
I am sure that evan learnt his trade from the
1. Dr Oyenusi
2. Lawrence Anini
3. Babatunde Folorunsho
4. Shina Rambo
5. Kayode Williams
6. Abiodun Egunjobi
and you are fvcking living in the Zoo too. Can't you pack your things and go back to your so-called Biafra?

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 24, 2017
omenkaLives:
Whats the difference between the greed of an Anambra man and an Enugu man?
only Anambra ppl sabi kidnap and do drug business.
check the daily news..Enugu and Ebonyi people are usually not greedy
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by slivertongue: 9:49am On Jun 24, 2017
he should pls mention them ooo if there is any
there is need to tame his likes using the law. its an igbo man robbing and killing his kinsmen for vanity
He should also mention the uniform men who aided him, ofcourse his gang couldnt have done all these evil without security tip off or clue directly or indirectly
but he is patronizing the public by failing to tell us where he kept his loot and where he got arms
this govt and media seem to use this crime to shift the peoples attention from the depressed economy
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by 0b10010011: 9:50am On Jun 24, 2017
Developing the world at all cost....

Igbo Kwenu!
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by sarrki(m): 9:50am On Jun 24, 2017
Castroii:
bros since u call ursef a patriotic Nigerian, don't u tink u shud make ur self a tool to stop tribalism on NL( cos its really getting worse) rather than encouraging it just as u did by quoting the kid above....... 2mao na u go still carry one Nigeria for head.

Feedback taken
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by slivertongue: 9:52am On Jun 24, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
only Anambra ppl sabi kidnap and do drug business. check the daily news..Enugu and Ebonyi people are usually not greedy

unfortunately nobody cares about the internal contradictions igbos are igbos to all Nigerians
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by Alexis11: 9:57am On Jun 24, 2017
Amarabae:
I am sure that evan learnt his trade from the
[s]1. Dr Oyenusi
2. Lawrence Anini
3. Babatunde Folorunsho
4. Shina Rambo
5. Kayode Williams
6. Abiodun Egunjobi
7. Inspector George Iyamu[/s].

grin

You these descendants of Evans sef cheesy
grin

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by seun1960(m): 10:08am On Jun 24, 2017
I bet u if dis guy mention names he go vomit blood and u know...those guys go don dey think how him go die 4 prison
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by Alexis11: 10:12am On Jun 24, 2017
simplycarro:

We also know that as at today, there are more Igbo criminals than genuine Igbo businessmen in Nigeria

Abeg free that poor girl. You can see she's frustrated grin
She has posted that fictitious reply more than 20 times now cool

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by slivertongue: 10:13am On Jun 24, 2017
Amarabae:
yes o. Nigeria knows the history how Armed Robbery started in the country.
1. Dr Oyenusi
2. Lawrence Anini
3. Babatunde Folorunsho
4. Shina Rambo
5. Kayode Williams
6. Abiodun Egunjobi

WHAT
Come on Amara this is not ethnic competition. This matter questions the moral fibre of today's youth who pursue wealth at all cost. please care less about the euphemism and innuendo being used to describe the SE. The cime was commited by an Igbo man against his kinsmen so the comparism with criminal elements of other ethnic stock is unnecessary. It is the Igbos who have suffered from the crime, there are many of his likes roaming the streets and there is need to save the SE from organised criminal networks. Unfortunately the manifest absence of security is partly responsible for this malaise
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by sapientia(m): 10:14am On Jun 24, 2017
If he mentioned poor people, SARs for done go arrest dem sinceee... guess he mentioned big men..

Our own justice is not blindfolded
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by SirChime(m): 10:19am On Jun 24, 2017
It is so amazing how a case still under investigation will come open to the public. And people are having quick orgasm to it without allowing time to bring the truth out for all to see.
What's the correlation between a business man in SE and Drug business man living in Europe?
Their agenda for tarnishing the image of SE business men will not work out.
Bring out the list and their names. Let the law take its course.

Making this information public,to what end ?
Both our news channel and police are making big mistake in the case .
Wisdom is profitable for directions.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by Wiseoldman: 10:20am On Jun 24, 2017
swiz123:
I am extremely surprised at how this weakling ended yoga kidnapper,considering the way he runs his mouth.Gosh!you can't rat your accomplices out because you were caught,not minding that he took more of the ransom being paid.Evans is bullshit.zero mind for a once thought tough man

If SARS hang you upside down to dry in the sun or water board you for a day...you will also tell them who you lost your virginity too.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by Obascoetubi: 10:22am On Jun 24, 2017
conductor2:

While we all condemn the daredevil heartless kidnapper, let's remember that Evans is far better than that Taiwo Alfa who sells 20 skulls for 350 in Oshogbo.
what of okija shrine?
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 24, 2017
aolawale025:
The police ought not to conduct and disclose details of their investigation. Now those fingered may just go to ground

Nobody was fingered. Trust me on that.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by bluediesel03: 10:36am On Jun 24, 2017
conductor2:

Hmmmm,well...let me make my assertion about this. Igbos kill for money, Yorubas kill for rituals and Hausas kill for fun and their god
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by Princeboca12(m): 10:37am On Jun 24, 2017
sarrki:

http://thenationonlineng.net/top-south-east-bizmen-shared-loot-evans/
Evans just called me. He gave me the go-ahead to release their name.
Hushpuppi E-Money Innoson Olu Maintain Bingo Otapiapia KingBlackthoc David Luioz Marcelo Cuadrado Escobar.
Hahaha. Na joke o. I dey my house. Come and beat me
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by Princeboca12(m): 10:37am On Jun 24, 2017
sarrki:

http://thenationonlineng.net/top-south-east-bizmen-shared-loot-evans/
Evans just called me. He gave me the go-ahead to release their name.
Hushpuppi E-Money Innoson Olu Maintain Bingo Otapiapia KingBlackthoc David Luioz Marcelo Cuadrado Escobar.
Hahaha. Na joke o. I dey my house. Come and beat me
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by coptic: 10:38am On Jun 24, 2017
hedonistic:

You know what's up. I think Evans is just playing to the gallery, if true that he implicated certain "prominent" businessmen. Which prominent businessman in Igbo land needs to share a mere $1m with a lowlife criminal like Evans? Doesn't make any sense.

Like you said, even me can draw up a list of 100 Igbo men that can conveniently pay $1m on a whim. They are too many of them all around the place, from Lagos to Abuja and beyond. No one needs any so-called informant to get this information.

You are being naive.

How much worth of goods do those business people sell that they'd not want more money?

According to you, a person who has #360m will turn down the opportunity to make an additional #144m, simply because s/he already has #360m, and not because he has conscience.

I can't believe there are people who still reason in this line of thought.

Like TF?!!!
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by seguntijan(m): 10:42am On Jun 24, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
only his greedy Anambra conemen shared loot with him not SE

Una never get BIAFRA, una don dey differentiate. I just dey laugh in Swahili.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by swiz123(m): 10:55am On Jun 24, 2017
Wiseoldman:

If SARS hang you upside down to dry in the sun or water board you for a day...you will also tell them who you lost your virginity too.
But he hasn't been tortured yet...he is just a natural coward

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by Saintmary(f): 11:08am On Jun 24, 2017
conductor2:

no matter the currency value, crime is crime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) / Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo / How Customs Officer Impregnated Me, Absconded –15-year-old Katsina Pupil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.