Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,217 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters (632 Views)

The Weeknd To Sue Wizkid And Artistes That Trademark "Starboy" / 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters In Their Songs, Can Falz Win This War? / Five Nigerian Artistes That Promised Us The Grammy Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters by metronaija2: 8:15am On Jun 24, 2017
For hours now, a huge pot of boiling well kept hate embellished with rage and jealousy, has spewed over on the internet in form of harsh, lame and downright hateful unwarranted tweets, IG comments and what not towards rapper Falz, for having the audacity to not only mention FRAUDS/FRAUDSTERS but, also chastise artistes who use their music to promote the heart-wrenching, murderous trade. This event may have just taken a new turn with fresh facts presented on the length at which this theme has thrived in the industry.
With all the hate finally paving the way for some low self-esteemed, mentally displaced, self-loathing individuals to suddenly be consumed with ego and bragging rights they lack in real life, it should be noted that these norm (glorifying fraud/fraudsters) have actually been in play for a very long time.

To the carriers of the slogan 'I was not born with a silver spoon in my mouth, so I must 'Chache', here are 10 songs by Nigerian acts promoting fraudsters.

D'Banj - Mobolowowon
Olu Maintain - Yahoozee
Kelly Hansome - Maga Don Pay
Reminisce - 2Mussh
9ice - Living Things
Olamide - Prayer For Client
Junior Boy ft 9ice - Irapada [Now this song was meant to be about redemption but instead, it had the artistes hailing fraudsters and giving a couple of them cameo appearances in the video]
Shobzy ft CDQ, Ycee - Eruku Remix
Small Doctor - Penalty
Olalakeside - Elegushi Spender

Heated debates, shades and the likes, have for hours on end been taking place all over the country as to if Falz is right or not. With some agreeing Falz is right, but should have just turned a blind eye like few others have been doing, and others suddenly locating the writing spirit in them, composing lengthy open letters....what do you guys really think? Is Falz right and if he is , will he win the brewing war?

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/06/10-artistes-that-have-promoted.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters by Tolexander: 8:18am On Jun 24, 2017
Nkem Owoh (Osuofia) tops the list!

Oyinbo man I go chop your dollar
I go take your money disappear
419 is just a game
If you mugun, I be the winner

1 Like

Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters by neutrotoba(m): 8:20am On Jun 24, 2017
Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters by Camlot000007: 8:21am On Jun 24, 2017
@op

Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters by Holuwadamilarey(m): 8:22am On Jun 24, 2017
its all about good music,

right from time, musicians hail people in their songs,

if you have an issue against, artistes hailing some set of people in songs, u too, double ur hustle and let them hail you too

now playing

living things by 9ice !
Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters by einscienstist(m): 8:22am On Jun 24, 2017
Patoranking... Nobody when no fit to make am...
Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters by Ehiscotch(m): 8:23am On Jun 24, 2017
Aren't we in Nigeria where artiste churn out garbage lyrics but we don't care?
Many of us have heard some of such songs & we just dance to the song without listening to the lyrics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters by praizephoto(m): 8:36am On Jun 24, 2017
Nasoo.
Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 24, 2017
Football is still d only profession that money comes like blood money but in reality it's the purest and most genuine source of money.
That's why I'm taking this medium to wish the greatest footballer of all time a happy birthday and many goals and balloon d'or and trophies ahead.
Please let's observe a minute of applause for.............
LIONEL MESSI, the miracle worker in football.

Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 24, 2017
einscienstist:
Patoranking... Nobody when no fit to make am...
Did he say nobody wey nor fit to make am in fraud?
Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters by einscienstist(m): 7:06am On Jul 07, 2017
Ighoga898:

Did he say nobody wey nor fit to make am in fraud?
mind Reader.... na me use am for fraud....

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh insists she paid her brideprice; says Churchill got repaid out of fo / Nigerians Go Crazy As Davido Allegedly Replies Wizkid “the Footballer That Follo / D'Banj: My Company Has Just Been Valued At Over $100 million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.