Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

NYSC Member Helps A Little Boy She Saw Hawking On The Streets To Get Scholarship - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Member Helps A Little Boy She Saw Hawking On The Streets To Get Scholarship (550 Views)

Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS / Rivers Female Corper Helps Boy Who Hawks Vegetables On The Streets (Photos) / NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Member Helps A Little Boy She Saw Hawking On The Streets To Get Scholarship by ugosonics: 8:40am On Jun 24, 2017
A Rivers state NYSC member, Ugwoke Peace Udoka has helped a little boy she saw hawking vegetables on the streets of Port Harcourt secure a scholarship.

According to her, she saw him hawking, took a picture with him and someone who saw the photo on social media reached out to help him. She wrote;

“You never know how far one thing could lead to another.
Few weeks ago, I saw him hawking vegetables on the streets of Port Harcourt, apparently, he does that to assist his single mother.
He ran to me immediately and thanked me for visiting his school the previous week to speak with them and for giving them free writing materials, including mathematical sets.
We took a picture which caught social media attention and today, he’s got a scholarship support from someone who has never met him but only seen his hawking pictures.
This boy has given me the vibe to keep going. He inspires me everyday. God bless my service year.
#Kittheekids # Scholarshipfund”

Source http://flashreporters.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breakingnews: The Wait Is Finally Over! 2017 'A' Stream II Orientation / Coming Soon... / Serviced Accommodation Available For Corps Members In Iwo Road, Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.