Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS (46075 Views)

COVID-19: Isolation Centre In Taraba NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) / Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) / Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS by BoneBlogger(m): 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
A physically challenged member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Chima Dike, has narrated how a fellow Youth Corper turned to a mother figure for her and helped her throughout her stay in their camp in Taraba state.

The helper identified as Ogechi Okoli aided the physically challenged lady in getting her meals, even literally carrying her to the bathroom amid other things she did for her at the camp.

Chima Dike took to her Instagram page to hail Ogechi whom she had nothing but praises for.

Read what she shared below;

"Before embarking on that trip, I had prayed for a mother figure amongst other things. At the park, I'm still seated in the car and I see some young people gathered around the bus I'm supposed to board and I'm just looking to be sure that my big box has been put in.
The driver stopped at Onitsha to fix the brakes of the bus for the journey ahead. Everyone came down to stretch and buy stuffs. After a while, a girl came and stood at the entrance of the bus and said "I know you!" Errm.. I didn't know what to say cos she didn't even look familiar in any way. She said it again and explained how she used to see me in school, most times with my 'brother'. She told me her department and I remembered that we had taken lectures together sometimes, but hey, I still didn't know her. Well, she said her name was Ogechi and we talked for a bit before she went back to her seat. That was the second friend I made in that bus.
They all got down at the gate except me. After the guy who helped me to the hostel left, it dawned on me that I was on my own. I was just sitting on my bed arranging things in my head when I heard someone say, "So, this is where you are. I've been looking for you". Guess who.. Oge of course. She helped me get settled and showed me that her bed wasn't so far from mine. She gave me her number and told me to call her or shout her name if I needed anything.
Next morning, Oge carried me on her back to the bathroom instead of using the chair. We completed our registration process and were coincidentally in the same platoon. One day, she sat me down and told me that she had been asking God why she was posted to Taraba and that the moment she met me, she found her answer. From going to the market to eat, to getting my meals, Oge played the mother part so well till I met other people.
Ogechukwu, my dictionary is blank right now. There are no words. Thanks for mothering me so well. The Master had need of you and you made yourself available. He's making Himself available to you too in . 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/youth-corper-helps-physically-challenged-lady-at-nysc-camp-in-taraba.html

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS by emerich(m): 8:41pm On Dec 07, 2018
A caring and loving hubby awaits Ogechi...

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS by haywire07(m): 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
emerich:
A caring and loving hubby awaits Ogechi...
i wish everyone and anyone the best but I have mastered the craft of not giving anyone false hopes.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS by Ehiscotch(m): 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2018
This is a real beauty queen. Beauty both in and out. What an angel. And I pray God heals you. Such beauty should not be physically challenged, in fact, no one deserves it.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS by dingbang(m): 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
Lovely.
Re: Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS by spongeisback: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2018
You were looking for a helper not a "mother figure".

Oge has a good heart.

9 Likes

Re: Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS by Homeboiy: 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2018
If I talk my mind now

hmmmm
Re: Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS by Rextizzle(m): 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nice one
Re: Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS by Stanweezy(m): 10:48pm On Dec 07, 2018
I'm already crying...see fine girl, Ogechi thanks for been their for her, God will bless you too abundantly more than me self

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS by money121(m): 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2018
Ok
Re: Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS by LamidicownuBSS: 10:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
Kai

Re: Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS by LamidicownuBSS: 10:55pm On Dec 07, 2018
Kai

Re: Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS by Shezkid: 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2018
Your reward awaits you dear... God bless you for this kind gesture

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS by Akinkunmi69(m): 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
i was in asaya camp with this girl .January 2018

9 Likes

Re: Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS by Guyman02: 10:59pm On Dec 07, 2018
Good heart, not so easy to come by these days. People have dealt with kind people to the extent that people are afraid of being kind. God bless her for helping another in serious need

5 Likes

Re: Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS by tstx(m): 10:59pm On Dec 07, 2018
We need more of your kind

Meanwhile yall need to read this.. Especially if you are an African
4 Unethical Medical Experiments That Used Africans As Guinea Pigs
Re: Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS by femi4: 11:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
spongeisback:
You were looking for a helper not a "mother figure".

Oge has a good heart.
you were not taught figure of speech in school ni

12 Likes

Re: Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS by TheBlessedMAN: 11:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
A disabled beauty she is. God bless Ogechi

2 Likes

Re: Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS by Iceman2017(m): 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2018
What an angel! Almost cried

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS by ChopBellefull(m): 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2018
God bless ogechukwu, meanwhile som slayqueens were already looking for a guy da dey ll hold on to, so dat dia stomach responsibilities can b taken care of

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS by Khallyella(f): 11:07pm On Dec 07, 2018
Love..

2 Likes

Re: Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS by andyanders: 11:08pm On Dec 07, 2018
Ogechi, may favor never depart from your door step. As you have served this young lady with your strength and substance, so shall the world serve you and favor and blessings shall dwell in your home forever.

To you beautiful angel, God who sent that Ogechi to you was for a purpose, He has shown you that He is with you and will supply all your needs according to His riches. Your condition is for a purpose and God is aware. Just be happy as your days ahead will be full of happiness from above.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS by Boyooosa(m): 11:13pm On Dec 07, 2018
haywire07:
i wish everyone and anyone the best but I have mastered the craft of not giving anyone false hopes.

Does that mean that you are false-hopeless?

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS by oluwatosink: 11:14pm On Dec 07, 2018
Igbos always showing love.. NICE

5 Likes

Re: Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS by calabaman(m): 11:14pm On Dec 07, 2018
Such Selfless love is touching.

God Bless Oge.

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS by UprightEvil: 11:16pm On Dec 07, 2018
Touching!!!
Emotionally dissecting.
Grease!!!

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS by JABAIDO(m): 11:18pm On Dec 07, 2018
Homeboiy:
If I talk my mind now

hmmmm
sad angry

2 Likes

Re: Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:20pm On Dec 07, 2018
what a heart...not every ladies especially the ones we see in camp today will try this..ogechi....this are my prayers for you...May God Almighty continue to bless you, may you meet your own helper in your own time of need and may he bless the womb that conceived you..Amen!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS by ahjerryboy1(m): 11:21pm On Dec 07, 2018
what a caring Lady... blessed you for helping hands

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS by TGMISKY(m): 11:27pm On Dec 07, 2018
So nice of her. She has a pure heart

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How greedy corpers escaped being used as rituals in Rivers state / People's Reactions On Davido Going For NYSC - Meme Collection / Lady Who Gave Birth During Her NYSC, Dresses Up Her Son As Corper In Cute Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.