Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Man Who Went To Sleep With A Married Lady In Anambra Caught Unclad(photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Who Went To Sleep With A Married Lady In Anambra Caught Unclad(photos) (954 Views)

My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Went To Sleep With A Married Lady In Anambra Caught Unclad(photos) by zoba88: 8:54am On Jun 24, 2017
According to a report shared by a Facebook user,a man who has been disturbing a married lady for s*x for over 2yrs was set up by lady.She invited him over,told him to UnCloth while her husband was hiding in the bathroom.He was beaten by the husband while the shameless man begged for forgiveness.The husband told him that he will invite ABS to record him unclad.According to the lady,she has on several occasions told the adulterous man to face his wife but he refused.Below is what the FB user wrote.....

'This Adulterous man disturbed a married woman for sex for over 2yrs. She got tired of saying no to him and informed her hussy who advised her to accept his request and sleep with him. And they planned for the day, he came for the game in the couple's bedroom-can you imagine that? while the husband was hiding in the bathroom. The woman lured him to UnCloth after which the husband who is a close family friend came out and the rest is what you are watching.
NB: We are careful to shed the face of the man and his unclothedness in order not to fall short of Facebook standard for phnographic pictures'.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/man-who-went-to-sleep-with-married-lady.html?m=1

Re: Man Who Went To Sleep With A Married Lady In Anambra Caught Unclad(photos) by zoba88: 8:54am On Jun 24, 2017

Re: Man Who Went To Sleep With A Married Lady In Anambra Caught Unclad(photos) by zoba88: 8:54am On Jun 24, 2017
zoba88:
More
more

Re: Man Who Went To Sleep With A Married Lady In Anambra Caught Unclad(photos) by ITbomb(m): 8:57am On Jun 24, 2017
Old Story, I saw the video last month

(1) (Reply)

What Test(s) Do I And My Fiancee Needs To Do Before We Get Marry? / For Your Tiles Contact Ifeanyi Chris Chinaka The CEO Of Chris Eva's Nigeria Ltd / Why Am I So Scared Of Commitments?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.