Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone (62383 Views)

Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy / Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Nksleek: 6:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
A married man, Gaawa Malega is going haywire after he discovered unclad photos and love chats between his wife and an unidentified woman.

According to him, he has been married for five years and the marriage is blessed with a child.

Malega who wrote on a popular Facebook group to seek advise on how to handle his wife and her ‘august’ partner said;

"I've been married for 5 yrs & we have a child. Wife & I haven't had sex in 2 months.

Last wk her phone was unlocked & I looked at her Whatsapp/photos 2 discover sex msgs/naked pics & vids from a woman."

Now I don't know what to do.

https://focusnaija.com.ng/2019/11/19/married-man-discovers-unclad-photos-love-chats-from-a-woman-on-his-wifes-unlocked-phone/

Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2019
what else you think you can do but divorce the woman and find an amicable way to co-parent the child?! if you think you can force this woman to love you or be sexually attracted to you, then you are on a long thing bro.

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by divabolanle: 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
Chei
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by divabolanle: 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
too bad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by sweetonugbu: 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2019
No case, be accommodating, invite the woman and give her a room in your house, it's a win win situation for you.

163 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by YorubaPrince: 10:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Mr100Dollars: 8:35am On Nov 20, 2019
Hhh
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Muyiwaipere(m): 8:36am On Nov 20, 2019
This is the main reason I advise spouse not to check each other phone that's privacy... Forget Africa culture that you can read or go through each others chat...you would just give yourself hypertension.

If eyes no see body no go spoil

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Conceptman: 8:36am On Nov 20, 2019
see person fate. sorry oga, na so some women dey, until u put them for house u see Dem finish.call for your aluminium windows in casement, casement burglary embedded.09034377258whatsapp

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Sunnycliff(m): 8:37am On Nov 20, 2019
Seem like we now overhype war room.

Is it every one that can go that room?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by englishmart(m): 8:37am On Nov 20, 2019
Ok na

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Pabloosas(m): 8:37am On Nov 20, 2019
shocked
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 20, 2019
shocked
Your wife is a cheating gay?
But seriously which one is worse?
Normal cheating or cheating with same sex? lipsrsealed
Like for normal cheating cool
Share for same sex embarassed

42 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Oblongata: 8:37am On Nov 20, 2019
Talk to your wife about it let her invite her lover, to your bed grin

3some all d way wink

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by LadySarah: 8:38am On Nov 20, 2019
The women are not smiling anymore. grin grin
lets all watch warroom cheesy grin grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 20, 2019
Chaiii... some women too like dickz grin
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Jovenn1: 8:38am On Nov 20, 2019
Na wah
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by gbebodye(f): 8:39am On Nov 20, 2019
ha
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by xynerise: 8:39am On Nov 20, 2019
Seriously, it is a bigger shame to lose my woman to another woman grin

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by chigoizie7(m): 8:40am On Nov 20, 2019
She has been a lesbian tey tey. Marrying you was just a way of covering up,

Btw I don’t know why people’s hate telling others the simple truth.

See them telling him that it is his fault that his wife is with another woman.

This is like a woman coming to say that her husband is cheating on her with a fellow man simply because she gave birth and added weight and no longer attractive. Lies, he would have cheated with another sexy woman and not a fellow man, it only means that your husband is gay, he only married you to save face. Simple.

And that is what happened in this very case.

Who does that?

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 20, 2019
Inside life, oti Di 5alive

3 Likes

Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by biosystech: 8:40am On Nov 20, 2019
Sunnycliff:
Seem like we now overhype war room.

Is it every one that can go that room?
It was meant to be sarcasm. Since most persons offer that advice when it involves a cheating man, ladies decided to dish same.

Quite positive that woman is a lesbian but got married because of societal norms. This makes me ask but my instinct already knows: are most ladies bisexual?

Interested in getting a fairly used laptop? Click on my username.

11 Likes

Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by tegafej(m): 8:40am On Nov 20, 2019
Everyone saying its the man's fault.

But if it was the man that was caught with naked pics of a fellow man, will they say it's the woman's fault? Will they ask her to take him out and pray for him? How about asking her to wear good perfume and shaving? Or maybe bettering her bj skills?

We are just living a biased environment!

4 Likes

Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by izuch(m): 8:40am On Nov 20, 2019
angry grin angry
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Greystone: 8:41am On Nov 20, 2019
cool

3some thingz coming to my mind tongue

If u know, u know...

8 Likes

Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:41am On Nov 20, 2019
Saw this yesterday o ranthq
Fake news guys
Don’t believe that guy
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Decolonel(m): 8:41am On Nov 20, 2019
This is post nuptial lesbianism continuity.

But wait a minute, what if the other woman is a man but pretending to be a woman?

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. / Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) / Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.