Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Tonto Dikeh Bares It All In New Emotional Video, Revels How She Loved And Wanted - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Bares It All In New Emotional Video, Revels How She Loved And Wanted (423 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Bares Her Cleavage In Ankara Outfit (Photos) / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Patoranking Revels How He End Up Sleeping In The Streets Of Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Bares It All In New Emotional Video, Revels How She Loved And Wanted by Deco664: 10:51am On Jun 24, 2017
Nollywood artist, Tonto Dikeh uncovers on how she was harmed and profoundly in torment amid her marriage to Olakunle Churchill.

The mother of one talked on how she cherished her husband other and urgently wanted her marriage to work.

In the video instagram clip below, Tonto said,

‘I realised it was not my fault, i had to get out… I loved him, i wanted it to work, he kept saying sorry.’

The last part alluded to the domestic accusations launched from the actress to her estranged husband.

This video comes after Olakunle revealed that he has intentions to annul his traditional wedding to the actress, despite the fact that the Big Church boss is still married to his first wife.

Watch the instagram clip here http://www.gistreports.com/2017/06/tonto-dikeh-bares-it-all-in-new.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh Bares It All In New Emotional Video, Revels How She Loved And Wanted by goodmorning40: 11:12am On Jun 24, 2017
This Tonto no dey shame?

Why do all this nollywood girls end up with second hand men, are they left over eaters?

(1) (Reply)

Actress Who Calls Babydaddy A Thief Says, “my IG Account Was Hacked” / How To Save Whatsapp Status / PHOTOS: Ebuka Obi-uchendu, OC Ukeje, Ade Laoye Attend Musical Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.