Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Recent Unread Posts - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Recent Unread Posts (961 Views)

The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times / Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway / Seun Help: Unread Replies Not Working! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recent Unread Posts by eniola1310(f): 11:47am On Feb 03, 2007
seun, i noticed u removed the "recent unread post" from the home page.
why did u do that?
i taught that link is supposed to take someone to the newest posts cutting across all interests.
it's my favorite link on nairaland because i can see new posts in all diff sections at the same time.
now that it's been removed i have to go thru all the sections, that's very mean considering the fact that i dont have forever to spend on nairaland.
are u working on it or something ? if u just removed for the sake of it, here's is to tell u that someone like me wants it back.
why dont u just be a good boy and put it back
keep up the good work!!!
Re: Recent Unread Posts by naijacutee(f): 11:51am On Feb 03, 2007
I noticed that most times, when you click on that link, the server was always busy and an error message nearly always came up. You can still view the most recent posts by clicking on "Unread" up in the "User info" box where it says how many admin messages you've got.

Re: Recent Unread Posts by eniola1310(f): 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2007
thx

(1) (Reply)

070707 / Emzor Pharma Recruiting : Hurry! / Nairaland 2 Wealth <welcome>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.