Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Ps3 Storage Problem - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Ps3 Storage Problem (1006 Views)

URGENT SALE! Clean Slim Ps4, 1TB Storage For Sale / Running Low On Storage???? Here Are Some Games Your Phone Can Handle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ps3 Storage Problem by Cuteamigo1(m): 11:35am On Jun 24, 2017
good day guys, my ps hd ( 120 gig) is saying I just have 4 gig left and the games I have installed on it are not up to 30 gigs.
what I have checked so far is GAME DATA UTILITY AND SAVE GAMES and I haven't found anything heavy that could be taken up soo much space. I recently deleted god of war (40gb) and the last of us (30gb) but the space is not reflecting on what I should have remaining. pls help me
Re: Ps3 Storage Problem by DatLagboi(m): 11:53am On Jun 24, 2017
Cuteamigo1:
good day guys, my ps hd ( 120 gig) is saying I just have 4 gig left and the games I have installed on it are not up to 30 gigs.
what I have checked so far is GAME DATA UTILITY AND SAVE GAMES and I haven't found anything heavy that could be taken up soo much space. I recently deleted god of war (40gb) and the last of us (30gb) but the space is not reflecting on what I should have remaining. pls help me
is the game jailbreaked? If it is then use multiman and go to your folder and check for the files there
Re: Ps3 Storage Problem by Cuteamigo1(m): 11:57am On Jun 24, 2017
DatLagboi:
is the game jailbreaked? If it is then use multiman and go to your folder and check for the files there
thanks for your response. yes it is jailbroken but I don't know how to use multiman to check for the files. pls direct me.
Re: Ps3 Storage Problem by Cuteamigo1(m): 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
DatLagboi:
[ thanks for your response. yes it is jailbroken but I don't know how to use multiman to check for the files. pls direct me.
Re: Ps3 Storage Problem by DatLagboi(m): 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2017
Id have said you contact me via whatsapp but for the purposes of others to learn.Thing is you'd give me time to post the exact way here.No light
Re: Ps3 Storage Problem by DatLagboi(m): 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2017
Id have said you contact me via whatsapp but for the purposes of others to learn.Thing is you'd give me time to post the exact way here.No light here
Re: Ps3 Storage Problem by Cuteamigo1(m): 11:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
DatLagboi:
Id have said you contact me via whatsapp but for the purposes of others to learn.Thing is you'd give me time to post the exact way here.No light here
Bro I will appreciate your help because from 120 gig I now have a total storage of 36 gig. this means I can't play games like god of war that are upto 40 gig.
Re: Ps3 Storage Problem by chukwukapromise(m): 6:29am On Jun 26, 2017
Cuteamigo1:

Bro I will appreciate your help because from 120 gig I now have a total storage of 36 gig. this means I can't play games like god of war that are upto 40 gig.
dat one disadvantage of having a small gb..

Awoof Ps3 superslim, Jailbroken and hacked with 13Games ontop..500Gb Hdd size, Comes with a Pad, And Hdmi wire, Also with other necessary things.Games include:

Fifa17
Gta V
Far cry3
Singstar
Tekken
Assassins creeds
Mine block
Metal gear solid
Dust 514
Mortal combat
Need for speed
Blurr
Tomb raider

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PSN Subscription / How To Install Gta 5 Mod Menu For Ps3 / Best Gaming Laptop 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.