Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity (39327 Views)

Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them / Confusion In Bbnaija House As Tacha Dress Half Nude To Celebrate Her Twin BD / Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity by SUNDICOS(m): 8:21am On Jun 25, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

His whaaaat?
HOOD NAA
Re: Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity by Bestman111(m): 8:28am On Jun 25, 2017
If nollywood directors see this guy. They will make him a celebrity in just a year.
emefav:
Burn survivor, IkenDawg, has taken to Instagram to share half nude photos to promote body positivity. According to him, he decided to do a Calvin Klein Photo shoot himself and set a platform for people that feels low self-esteem when it comes to society…physically.

Here’ what he wrote as he shared the photos;

“My mind Has Been Contemplating For a Few Days Now And I’ve decided to do a Calvin Klein Photo Shoot For Myself And Set a platform for people that feels low self-esteem when it comes to society…physically.
I Did This shoot Because I Want to be Able to Look Back at my Life Once I Get Older And Say, “yo I can’t believe I did something like that..” and to think about it it’s like if you don’t do nothing that is out rages or spontaneous it’s like you’re a nobody, ya know?
And I Feel Like People Are Going to reminisce This and That And Say, “y’all remember Kendawg that did that half-naked photoshoot for @calvinklein? Dude got a lot of courage and confidence do to something like that!!” Now, watch the haters hate because to think about it if I wasn’t a burn survivor they will still be talking crap #warriorsalwaysprevail#calvinklein #confidenceissexy
@creativepicsbyjp”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/burn-survivor-ikendawg-releases-half-nude-pictures-promote-body-positivity.html

Lalasticlala
Re: Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity by Chukabiz1961(m): 8:44am On Jun 25, 2017
LivinaPatrick:
Thank God his thing dey intact grin
I like that. it will also give them hope in family. Hope you are married to say that. Because teens are not supposed to involve in this.
Re: Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity by Chukabiz1961(m): 8:49am On Jun 25, 2017
checkengine:

With the degree of burn I am seeing, your guy didn't make it. Don't be fooled by what you're seeing. It's wearable these days just for the shoot. It isn't all as it seems so don't be fooled by BIG packs, it may just be the wearable after all.
Please let's encourage rather than discouraging.
Re: Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity by Chukabiz1961(m): 8:56am On Jun 25, 2017
Taku555:
what is that his thing? You must be a pervet
She is right to encourage him. What is special in mentioning any part of the body especially in this situation?
Re: Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity by Chukabiz1961(m): 8:57am On Jun 25, 2017
hmbassey1960:
the gurl just said her mind. u now don dey call am ashawo if she insult u now,how will you feel?
Thank you. Doctors don't see this as a big deal.
Re: Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity by Chukabiz1961(m): 8:59am On Jun 25, 2017
barallanee:
That bridge doesn't look strong in my eye o shocked
Maybe you should try crossing it.
Re: Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity by Moblord(m): 9:43am On Jun 25, 2017
oga why not just use Deadpool's suit
Re: Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 25, 2017
sexaddict08:

why una too like banana na? Ashawo!!
Why call her Ashawo? Can't ladies express themselves again? Would you have said same if a guy said something similar? It's statements like yours that make ladies sexually boring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity by geez18(m): 10:21am On Jun 25, 2017
[quote author=valboy20 post=57810235] Now this is a man with balls (no pun intended) grin
Re: Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity by mitchmang(m): 10:37am On Jun 25, 2017
His possible for his d**k to be intact, because he was just 3 years when he got burnt, he probably could have been on a heavy pampers before his grandfather threw him out through the windom so it could be very difficult for the fire to burn him down there
Re: Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity by mitchmang(m): 10:38am On Jun 25, 2017
His possible for his d**k to be intact, because he was just 3 years when he got burnt, he probably could have been on a heavy pampers before his grandfather threw him out through the windom so it could be very difficult for the fire to burn him down there
Re: Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity by mitchmang(m): 10:39am On Jun 25, 2017
LivinaPatrick:

His possible for his d**k to be intact, because he was just 3 years when he got burnt, he probably could have been on a heavy pampers before his grandfather threw him out through the window so it could be very difficult for the fire to burn him down there
Re: Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity by DemonMonkey7(m): 11:16am On Jun 25, 2017
And this my brother... is what i call amadioha! this will certainly fall on someone!
Re: Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 25, 2017
This man is strong willed to have survived such a thing
As for his john Thomas I comment my reserve
Re: Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity by mechanics(m): 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
nkowalo:
Holy Micheal. hmnnnn am short of words, thank God say our family (john thomas) no burn oooo.
hahahahah, very funny.
Re: Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity by arnold123: 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
nkowalo:

lol. Iove it expertly when the guy know how to go down low
lol naughty
Re: Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity by Taku555(m): 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
Chukabiz1961:
She is right to encourage him. What is special in mentioning any part of the body especially in this situation?
why quoting me when you are not invited? Defend yourself. Don't be an intruder please.. .
Re: Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity by femi4: 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
LivinaPatrick:
you go like prick wella
Re: Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity by Chukabiz1961(m): 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
Taku555:
why quoting me when you are not invited? Defend yourself. Don't be an intruder please.. .
An intruder in Nairaland? Are you serious?
Re: Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity by Chukabiz1961(m): 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
Taku555:
You are not happy I even read your trash.
Re: Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity by Slimchase(m): 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
#Nwoke zuru agwo (snake) na mgbada#
I salute ur courage bro..... Big ups!!!
Re: Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity by Smart200: 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
Omo see cassava
Re: Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity by sexaddict08(m): 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
hmbassey1960:
the gurl just said her mind. u now don dey call am ashawo if she insult u now,how will you feel?

the joke is a bit visible...check it
Re: Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity by hmbassey1960(m): 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
sexaddict08:

the joke is a bit visible...check it
Expensive joke negro
Re: Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity by sexaddict08(m): 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2017
hmbassey1960:
Expensive joke negro
you're right...
Re: Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
Holy shit, holy puss! What's that thing between his legs? A snake?
He should have kept that thing behind the scene na. Op please add viewer's discretion there. You want make person get nightmares.
There nothing wrong trying to show your body but some holy parts of the body should not be displayed.
Na wow o
Re: Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
Gbemishile1:
This man is strong willed to have survived such a thing
As for his john Thomas I comment my reserve
Mr. J.T. was out when the fire accident happened. That's why he's was not affected. Lol
Re: Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity by hmbassey1960(m): 6:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
sexaddict08:

you're right...
yeah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Son In Ankara Combo / Beverly Osu Reacts To Criticism After Baring Cleavage And Flaunting Hot Legs / Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.