Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,595 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) (39341 Views)

Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out / Davido Pushing A Physically Challenged Lady In A Wheelchair (Photos) / "Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by daewoorazer(m): 6:45am On Oct 11, 2021
As seen on the popular comedian’s Twitter page:

So I was expelled in 2017, We took the school to court that same year. We settled out of court in 2018, I graduated and got my certificate. It was the VP’s people that were pushing the Agenda that I didn’t graduate because I criticized him. Lol…

Source:
https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1447159918977601538?s=21

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by Tinubuadvocate: 6:51am On Oct 11, 2021
Who is this.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by LibertyRep: 6:51am On Oct 11, 2021
This activism must be taking its tolls on this young man's business and brand.

Remain bold and resolute. Freaky freaky

300 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by helinues: 6:53am On Oct 11, 2021
And who dah hell is this?

No be only Macaroni but Spaghetti

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 11, 2021
Excellent comedian, he should stop attacking Yoruba leaders

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by JohnFGbegile(m): 6:56am On Oct 11, 2021
helinues:
And who dah hell is this?

No be only Macaroni but Spaghetti
someone you're not even worth his weekly expenditures

kiss the truth

377 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by JohnFGbegile(m): 6:57am On Oct 11, 2021
God bless macaroni

real Omoluabis are gradually waking up to the fraud of Tinubu urchins that dominates yoruba land

God bless Yoruba land and real Yorubas

Thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

139 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by tamdun: 6:58am On Oct 11, 2021
VP no get ur time

6 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by SmartPolician: 7:01am On Oct 11, 2021
This guy has done so well for himself at his young age. If you see him in that agbada, you will think he's older than Don Jazzy. cheesy

167 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 11, 2021
Ooooiiii

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by Nonpartisan1: 7:02am On Oct 11, 2021
What is Macaroni? Yeye people!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by Lovelive: 7:04am On Oct 11, 2021
SmartPolician:
This guy has done so well for himself at his young age. If you see him in that agbada, you will think he's older than Don Jazzy. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by potent5(m): 7:05am On Oct 11, 2021
You are doing well!

Fantabulous!

grin

Freaky, freaky.

Just put ya account hya let me freaky ya akant.

cheesy grin

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by Millimann: 7:15am On Oct 11, 2021
Some people are already claiming they don't know the guy or he's a nobody because his statement doesn't favour them. A whole Mr Macaroni!

188 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by allthingsgood: 7:20am On Oct 11, 2021
You are too small for the VP to even notice ok. Go and rest with your lies

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by allthingsgood: 7:21am On Oct 11, 2021
JohnFGbegile:
God bless macaroni

real Omoluabis are gradually waking up to the fraud of Tinubu urchins that dominates yoruba land

God bless Yoruba land and real Yorubas

Thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

Ok o. Oya u go and develop ur own urchins na. Na to hide for social media de blab be ya own grin

7 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by JohnFGbegile(m): 7:23am On Oct 11, 2021
[s]
allthingsgood:

Ok o. Oya u go and develop ur own urchins na. Na to hide for social media de blab be ya own grin
[/s]

may God destroy Tinubu urchins

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by allthingsgood: 7:24am On Oct 11, 2021
JohnFGbegile:
[s][/s]

may God destroy Tinubu urchins

Kk

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by Isobug: 7:24am On Oct 11, 2021
They are all now asking who's this one. All because of 2023, they don't want their politicians image tarnished. Just imagine if it was Atiku or Obi or even Amaechi that he accused like this, this thread would have been boiling by now.
Fear who no fear these people

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:24am On Oct 11, 2021
[s]
Nonpartisan1:
What is Macaroni? Yeye people!
[/s]
ngeneukwenu
this is not aiye confraternity
stop putting mouth in civil discussion

God bless macaroni

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by Hyperchi(m): 7:27am On Oct 11, 2021
let them leave him alone. even the VP will betray his ppl for their evil plan.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:32am On Oct 11, 2021
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by Ceenachi: 8:35am On Oct 11, 2021
So u are Doing comedy and also schooling ? While I have been joblessly watching ur comedy for years... I even dropped out of school so that I can be enjoying ur comedy anytime u post it... Sadly I have been cheated again. I thought the world is a comedy

6 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by Patrioticman007(m): 9:44am On Oct 11, 2021
Hear this one too, he wants to trend against his Holiness Pastor Osibanjo.
Osibanjo prefers Eba to Macaroni, if not he would have this yeyebrity,before Italians made the food.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by drennie(m): 9:44am On Oct 11, 2021
Sometimes we really need to let sleeping dogs lie, cos even when they
bark, the carriage keeping matching on...
Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by Mossadd: 9:44am On Oct 11, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Who is this.
who are you?who know you or your father?even here we only know you as a miscreants who is ready to sacrifice his family safety for Tinubu presidency

52 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years / Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) / Tobi Bakre Pictured With Hushpuppi In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.