Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,031 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Couple Killed By Badoo In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Killed By Badoo In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photo) (45538 Views)

Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video / How Man Prevented Attack By Badoo Cult Member In His Area In Ikorodu. Photos / Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Killed By Badoo In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 25, 2017
The authority should unleash Abba Kyari on these guys.
Re: Couple Killed By Badoo In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by dazzlingd(m): 8:31am On Jun 25, 2017
TopModels:
Are you young, beautiful and smart?
Are you male or female?
Can you relate perfectly well with strangers?
Are you disciplined, dedicated and focused?
Then TOP MODELS is the place to be.

Contract vacancies exist for young and agile females / males residing anywhere within Nigeria and Overseas. tall and beautiful faces.

Send your pictures (5) to "topmodels@tvstar.com" and drop your statistics, name, age, location, telephone number, email address, WhatsApp number if any.

P.S: Note that we are not offering you immediate employment.

Please note: only successful ladies / men will be contacted and registered.

Are you mentally okay?

2 Likes

Re: Couple Killed By Badoo In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by GeneralOjukwu: 8:31am On Jun 25, 2017
TopModels:
Are you male or female?

Contract vacancies exist for young and agile females / males residing anywhere within Nigeria and Overseas. tall and beautiful faces.

Send your pictures (5) to "topmodels@tvstar.com" and drop your statistics, name, age, location, telephone number, email address, WhatsApp number if any.

I am sure you would be happy when people advertise wares at your funeral.

There's a time for everything. Your business won't prosper if you continue with such tactics.

4 Likes

Re: Couple Killed By Badoo In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by blowjob: 8:31am On Jun 25, 2017
WATIN WE GO EXPECT..NO FORENSIK,SO THE KILLIN WILL CONTINUE..SICK COUNTRY.... grin grin
Re: Couple Killed By Badoo In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by ekensi01: 8:32am On Jun 25, 2017
God save us from evil daily. Amen
Hit like if you too need that grace.
Re: Couple Killed By Badoo In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Semper247(m): 8:34am On Jun 25, 2017
TopModels:
Are you male or female?

In ur very silly mind, this is what u are supposed to comment on this news abi? What is wrong with this generation? You have no empathy for the slain couple and all u could comment is this vomit? Are u OK?
Re: Couple Killed By Badoo In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Theblackstalln: 8:35am On Jun 25, 2017
Nemesis will definitely catch up with these evil ones one day

2 Likes

Re: Couple Killed By Badoo In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by chiefbuchiV12(m): 8:35am On Jun 25, 2017
It didn't happen in ikorodu, op get ur facts right

2 Likes

Re: Couple Killed By Badoo In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Heartmender1: 8:36am On Jun 25, 2017
Can someone explain this clear to me please :
*is Badoo a name tag with anybody that do or did any evil to people in ikorodu or it's a name of a cult members cus i don't understand this issue of "Badoo" today u would hear Badoo boys killed, next tomorrow u would hear another victims kill by Baddoo ,next tomorrow u go also hear Baddoo boys lynched by angry mobs undecided
Re: Couple Killed By Badoo In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by SUNDICOS(m): 8:37am On Jun 25, 2017
IKorodu! IKorodu!! IKorodu!!, how many times did I called you. Your name only mentioned on crimes
Re: Couple Killed By Badoo In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 25, 2017
Why do these guys specialize in killing couples/family?
Re: Couple Killed By Badoo In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by hakeem4(m): 8:40am On Jun 25, 2017
hunniebun:
I hate that ikorodu,hardly would you hear goodnews. no good news ever comes out of there!
its a bad place to be in..because it is a cheap place to live in people are now moving there anyhow, why risk your life for a dangerous place?

most of them are usually razz
ogijo is in Ogun state not Lagos na

4 Likes

Re: Couple Killed By Badoo In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by SmartMugu: 8:42am On Jun 25, 2017
hunniebun:
I hate that ikorodu,hardly would you hear goodnews. no good news ever comes out of there!
its a bad place to be in..because it is a cheap place to live in people are now moving there anyhow, why risk your life for a dangerous place?

Unfortunately I bought a plot of land there last year for about N1m when a friend told me 4th mainland bridge will open up the area. With all the bad news in that area, I don't think it's a good idea to build anything there. It's just too much bad news going on there.
Re: Couple Killed By Badoo In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by cydophobia(m): 8:44am On Jun 25, 2017
hunniebun:

Oga keep shut if you don't have something meaningful to say.Who cares if you hate Ikorodu.Tell us where that boy's quarter you call house is located.

6 Likes

Re: Couple Killed By Badoo In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by BuariCopyPaste: 8:45am On Jun 25, 2017
Hope their spare parts are still intact

1 Like

Re: Couple Killed By Badoo In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Babygal4eva(f): 8:48am On Jun 25, 2017
hunniebun:

your ignorance is astounding. Was going to pass through but really, the stupidity in this statement just annoyed me. Come and meet me at my ikorodu house and see what razz is. Dangerous place noni, because lagos is a safe place to live before, because yaba touts are wonderful people or federal universities cultists. Or is it the constant reports of rapes and fightings that are heard of in apapa or oshodi. Or balogun markets harassment. Not to even reach the trouble heard of in comp villa area.better develop sense before condemning another place. I would like you to live in ikorodu and see how cheap it is. Mtshew people are mourning the death of human beings and this one is showcasing their sense

4 Likes

Re: Couple Killed By Badoo In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Skseries: 8:51am On Jun 25, 2017
Jamesmatic:
Afonja make dis country tire me... cry
since u wanna bring tribe into this, how's ur brother Evans?. Back to real matters ikorodu is just q place that's always in news for bad reason the police gats seat up
Re: Couple Killed By Badoo In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Funjosh(m): 8:52am On Jun 25, 2017
Bad cry
Re: Couple Killed By Badoo In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by dacovajnr: 8:52am On Jun 25, 2017
In as much as I feel for the couple,This unfortunate deaths could've been avoided if those living in houses without Burglary proofs in those areas where this usually happen have taken the necessary measures by having the burglary proofs done in their various homes while the tenants should talk to their Landlords/ladies to do the needful to avoid Stories that touch...Because I notice that houses without burglary are being targeted as it's easier for them to gain access to their victims apartments by just removing the nets..

RIP to the Dead.
Re: Couple Killed By Badoo In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by onatisi(m): 8:52am On Jun 25, 2017
Why always ikorodu?
The ppl and the traditional leaders in that area should know what to do.
Re: Couple Killed By Badoo In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 8:53am On Jun 25, 2017
afonjazzys killing afonjazzys
wetin concern me,waiting till anfonjas kill dem self finish then,I will go claim a 2 storey building way belong to dem ;Dafonjazzys killing afonjazzys
Re: Couple Killed By Badoo In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by BuariCopyPaste: 8:55am On Jun 25, 2017
OrestesDante:

Do you have a family?
And you sure say you get brains? Creepy people around the country!

People like you should be in prison.

The ideal behavior after drinking from bottle of gin used to preserve human intestines

Re: Couple Killed By Badoo In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by gseun53(m): 8:56am On Jun 25, 2017
sad sadsad
Re: Couple Killed By Badoo In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by kingthreatz: 8:58am On Jun 25, 2017
Any badoo member caught should not be killed. He should be tortured so the society understands them better. Their modus operandi, their motive, their meeting places, etc. God help those at Ikorodu
Re: Couple Killed By Badoo In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 25, 2017
Which one is Badoo again
Re: Couple Killed By Badoo In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Pidginwhisper: 9:01am On Jun 25, 2017
ceejay80s:
afonjazzys killing afonjazzys
wetin concern me,waiting till anfonjas kill dem self finish then,I will go claim a 2 storey building way belong to dem ;Dafonjazzys killing afonjazzys
Shey the House your PAPA!!!I Repeat, Your PAPA!!Chukwujekwu take him drug money build?? undecided
Re: Couple Killed By Badoo In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Pidginwhisper: 9:03am On Jun 25, 2017
dacovajnr:
In as much as I feel for the couple,This unfortunate deaths could've been avoided if those living in houses without Burglary proofs in those areas where this usually happen have taken the necessary measures by having the burglary proofs done in their various homes while the tenants should talk to their Landlords/ladies to do the needful to avoid Stories that touch...Because I notice that houses without burglary are being targeted as it's easier for them to gain access to their victims apartments by just removing the nets..

RIP to the Dead.
God go bless you Bro....na house wey no get burglary dem dey target
Re: Couple Killed By Badoo In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by egbabiekperemo1: 9:04am On Jun 25, 2017
Wetin concerns me as long as they have not killed any biafran cool
Re: Couple Killed By Badoo In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Naturalobserver(m): 9:05am On Jun 25, 2017
hunniebun:

how does this solve the issue?is ikorodu not in Nigeria?is it in Ghana?

1 Like

Re: Couple Killed By Badoo In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by madgoat(m): 9:07am On Jun 25, 2017
What is the commissioner of police doing na? He should deploy massive numbers of policemen to ikorodu. The killings there are just too much. How can some miscreants be killing couples/families on a regular basis and nothing is being done
Re: Couple Killed By Badoo In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by johnemeka(m): 9:09am On Jun 25, 2017
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) / Bayelsa Chief Son’s Hand Hacked With Machete During Fight. Graphic Pics / Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.