Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

White Foamy Substance Comes Out Of My Mouth When I Pray. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / White Foamy Substance Comes Out Of My Mouth When I Pray. (3119 Views)

How Do I Pray My Family Out Of Stagnation / A Catholic Priest Comes Out As Gay Before His Congregation / Patrick Edet, Resigned Catholic Priest: I Want To Go To Heaven When I Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Foamy Substance Comes Out Of My Mouth When I Pray. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2017
I was recently told I was under some form of spiritual attack my people angry at my success. I stated a prayer regime a week ok but since yesterday I noticed when ever I go on my knees and pray a thickish white foamy substance comes it of my mouth. The more I spit if out the more foamy substances comes out. Only when I pray. Anybody know what this might be?
Re: White Foamy Substance Comes Out Of My Mouth When I Pray. by emerituzprof(m): 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2017
Itz normal, it happens when you talk too much.
Re: White Foamy Substance Comes Out Of My Mouth When I Pray. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
I dont foam when I talk too much. I do a lot of talking everyday.
Re: White Foamy Substance Comes Out Of My Mouth When I Pray. by falcon01: 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
are you epileptic?
Re: White Foamy Substance Comes Out Of My Mouth When I Pray. by Martinez19(m): 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
Rubbish, go and see a doctor. There is nothing spiritual. All those jealous of your success can't do shit. All this religious and spiritual talk is shit and hocus pocus. If anyone is serious about taking you down, it will be by physical means like assassination.
Go to your doctor and you will surprised that what is happening to you is a natural something. Enjoy your success and stop worrying. wink

4 Likes

Re: White Foamy Substance Comes Out Of My Mouth When I Pray. by Deicide: 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
The devil is trying so hard to hold your success, The Witches in your village are at work here. my brother, you need to go for deleverance or better still i can get you a soap that you can use to bath at midnight at the middle of the street for seven days you would be surprised at the result the soap is only 20k

3 Likes

Re: White Foamy Substance Comes Out Of My Mouth When I Pray. by Deicide: 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
Martinez19:
Rubbish, go and see a doctor. There is nothing spiritual. All those jealous of your success can't do shit. All this religious and spiritual talk is shit and hocus pocus. If anyone is serious about taking you down, it will be by physical means like assassination.
Go to your doctor and you will surprised that what is happening to you is a natural something. Enjoy your success and stop worrying. wink
Guy no spoil business for me angry
Re: White Foamy Substance Comes Out Of My Mouth When I Pray. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2017
You guys are NUTS !!!

1 Like

Re: White Foamy Substance Comes Out Of My Mouth When I Pray. by luvmijeje(f): 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2017
SSBN:
You guys are NUTS !!!

Supported. Hehehe, don't mind them. They've not seen life. Their parents are still feeding them.

Bros, don't stop that prayer. If possible, Increase the alacrity of your prayer. You will talk from morning to night foam will not come out but during prayer it will start coming out. Unacceptable.

It's not only prayer, when I was still an upcoming Christian, I won't be able to finish reading a chapter in a Bible without falling asleep but I can sit down to read 1000 pages of a novel in a day. Is that ordinary?

1 Like

Re: White Foamy Substance Comes Out Of My Mouth When I Pray. by Martinez19(m): 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2017
luvmijeje:

Supported. Hehehe, don't mind them. They've not seen life. Their parents are still feeding them.

Bros, don't stop that prayer. If possible, Increase the alacrity of your prayer. You will talk from morning to night foam will not come out but during prayer it will start coming out. Unacceptable.

It's not only prayer, when I was still an upcoming Christian, I won't be able to finish reading a chapter in a Bible without falling asleep but I can sit down to read 1000 pages of a novel in a day. Is that ordinary?
nonsense, that novel was more interesting and it aroused your interest but when it came to the bible, you only had a sense of duty. The reason why you found bible boring instead of a novel is the same reason why some students know almost all the players in big football teams rather than their books. One appeals to their interest but the other does not.

You have to stop being a sheeple, your prayers are working in the realm of your delusion and against petty things which are natural but not fully understood by you. Your prayers are fervent and seem to working against spirit spouse, failure at the edge and so called spiritual attacks which your religious leaders have made up for you but this your prayers can't cure malaria, raise the dead, restore an amputee or even protect you. Prayer had never been known to heal cancer. You have to wake up.

3 Likes

Re: White Foamy Substance Comes Out Of My Mouth When I Pray. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2017
Deicide:
The devil is trying so hard to hold your success, The Witches in your village are at work here. my brother, you need to go for deleverance or better still i can get you a soap that you can use to bath at midnight at the middle of the street for seven days you would be surprised at the result the soap is only 20k
Op, this is the solution to your problem

1 Like

Re: White Foamy Substance Comes Out Of My Mouth When I Pray. by validman7(m): 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
bros, u Don give girl head before?
make we know how to help u
Re: White Foamy Substance Comes Out Of My Mouth When I Pray. by luvmijeje(f): 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2017
Martinez19:
nonsense, that novel was more interesting and it aroused your interest but when it came to the bible, you only had a sense of duty. The reason why you found bible boring instead of a novel is the same reason why some students know almost all the players in big football teams rather than their books. One appeals to their interest but the other does not.

You have to stop being a sheeple, your prayers are working in the realm of your delusion and against petty things which are natural but not fully understood by you. Your prayers are fervent and seem to working against spirit spouse, failure at the edge and so called spiritual attacks which your religious leaders have made up for you but this your prayers can't cure malaria, raise the dead, restore an amputee or even protect you. Prayer had never been known to heal cancer. You have to wake up.

The Devil is a liar. Sir, the Bible contained innumerable riches, wisdom and knowledge of God. You can't finish exploring it till you leave this earth.

The reason I was sleeping is because the devil know I'll be a thorn to his side if I discovered what were contained in there. The reason I was struggling was because I thought the words were story. But it was not stories, it was spirit and for me to understand it, I need the Holy Spirit.

The biggest mistake is to read the Bible without the Holy Spirit. You will continue sleeping like me.

3 Likes

Re: White Foamy Substance Comes Out Of My Mouth When I Pray. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2017
validman7:
bros, u Don give girl head before?

make we know how to help u
Talking from experience I guess wink
Re: White Foamy Substance Comes Out Of My Mouth When I Pray. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2017
luvmijeje:

The Devil is a liar. Sir, the Bible contained innumerable riches, wisdom and knowledge of God. You can't finish exploring it till you leave this earth.

The reason I was sleeping is because the devil know I'll be a thorn to his side if I discovered what were contained in there. The reason I was struggling was because I thought the words were story. But it was not stories, it was spirit and for me to understand it, I need the Holy Spirit.

The biggest mistake is to read the Bible without the Holy Spirit. You will continue sleeping like me.
How do you know you ve the holy spirit? You've been dodging this question sweetheart
Re: White Foamy Substance Comes Out Of My Mouth When I Pray. by luvmijeje(f): 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
adepeter26:

How do you know you ve the holy spirit? You've been dodging this question sweetheart
As I earlier said, it's going to be part of my testimony if God permits me. I'll definitely share it but when is what I don't know. I promised to copy you all.
Re: White Foamy Substance Comes Out Of My Mouth When I Pray. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
luvmijeje:

As I earlier said, it's going to be part of my testimony if God permits me. I'll definitely share it but when is what I don't know. I promised to copy you all.
Don't forget to mention my ID when sharing the testimony
Re: White Foamy Substance Comes Out Of My Mouth When I Pray. by validman7(m): 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
adepeter26:

Talking from experience I guess wink

white thick substance is coming out of your mouth, then your village people are envious of your success.. lwkmd.
if someone is really behind it, why would it be just white substance?
u think he/she wouldn't terminate ur existence if he/she could get u?

1 Like

Re: White Foamy Substance Comes Out Of My Mouth When I Pray. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
validman7:

white thick substance is coming out of your mouth, then your village people are envious of your success.. lwkmd.
if someone is really behind it, why would it be just white substance?
u think he/she wouldn't terminate ur existence if he/she could get u?
You're making brain bro....
I'm inclined to believe the OP gave head like you stated above. Op, confess now or go with Martinez19 advice

1 Like

Re: White Foamy Substance Comes Out Of My Mouth When I Pray. by hopefulLandlord: 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2017
Deicide:

I concur

1 Like

Re: White Foamy Substance Comes Out Of My Mouth When I Pray. by Student125(m): 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2017
I dnt think after the religious brainwash there is anything left.
imagine it is devil that mke u sleep while reading Bible bt u won't with novel. My answer is the same reason that will make you sleep if u decide to read ur dictionary instead of just check few words.
Abt white liquid in the mouth, it happens with different people bt it MAY be due to how they move their upper and lower lip while talking together with the lubrication from the saliva.
Everything is not spiritual.
#if we must progress, we need to start thinking

1 Like

Re: White Foamy Substance Comes Out Of My Mouth When I Pray. by Martinez19(m): 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
Any enemy whose best is to make your saliva come out of your mouth in a very minute quantity should not be taken seriously. grin
Re: White Foamy Substance Comes Out Of My Mouth When I Pray. by Rogersmith(m): 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
I use to have the same experience if I'm into warfare prayers. Don't give up on your prayer bro. May God be with you.

1 Like

Re: White Foamy Substance Comes Out Of My Mouth When I Pray. by OtemAtum: 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
SSBN:
I was recently told I was under some form of spiritual attack my people angry at my success. I stated a prayer regime a week ok but since yesterday I noticed when ever I go on my knees and pray a thickish white foamy substance comes it of my mouth. The more I spit if out the more foamy substances comes out. Only when I pray. Anybody know what this might be?
Op it is not only when you pray. It comes anytime you are talking non-stop. Try this next time: kneel down the way you do whenever you want to pray. Then start saying things randomly non-stop for ten minutes. The foam thing will come again. After that, go to a doctor and complain to him.
Re: White Foamy Substance Comes Out Of My Mouth When I Pray. by Mnjoli: 2:33am On Nov 05, 2022
I am experiencing same thing. I'm from Swaziland now called eswatini. I think it's warfare prayer. the non believers judge what they do not understand so I wouldn't pay any attention to them. I would love to hear response from you and find out how you are doing bros.
Re: White Foamy Substance Comes Out Of My Mouth When I Pray. by Kobojunkie: 2:36am On Nov 05, 2022
Mnjoli:
I am experiencing same thing. I'm from Swaziland now called eswatini. I think it's warfare prayer. the non believers judge what they do not understand so I wouldn't pay any attention to them. I would love to hear response from you and find out how you are doing bros.
Bullsheet! What warfare? the Warfare wey Jesus Christ talk say Him give you Him peace in order to avoid it completely? Una dey serious at all? undecided

Please go see a doctor for that rubbish happening to you and while you are at it, see a professional mental health therapist for a checkup. How a grown-up can pretend to foam in the mouth has to do with some warfare delusion that has to be of psychological roots. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. / Get Paid N5,000 Per Correct Answer To A Bible Quiz Every Week! / Phillipa's (4-6 Aug) Visions Of Readiness Of Heaven For Rapture Of The Saints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.