Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Phillipa's (4-6 Aug) Visions Of Readiness Of Heaven For Rapture Of The Saints - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Phillipa's (4-6 Aug) Visions Of Readiness Of Heaven For Rapture Of The Saints (3119 Views)

Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture / A Very, Very, Serious Message Than Ever! - Phillipa / A Very Serious Message From The Lord Jesus Through Phillipa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phillipa's (4-6 Aug) Visions Of Readiness Of Heaven For Rapture Of The Saints by goodvine: 6:27am On Aug 12, 2011
JESUS SAYS "DAUGHTER OF ISREAL"
Posted by PHILIPA KURANCHIE on August 4, 2011 at 2:15 PM
“DEAR FRIENDS, NOW WE ARE CHILDREN OF GOD, AND WHAT WE WILL BE HAS NOT YET BEEN KNOWN. BUT WE KNOW THAT WHEN HE APPEARS, WE SHALL BE LIKE HIM, FOR WE SHALL SEE HIM AS HE IS.     I JOHN 3:2"   
                   4th July,2011, whilst praying with my mum, my spirit left my body and in a jiffy I saw myself before a pink mansion in HEAVEN. At the door of this beautiful mansion was written “HEAVEN PRINCESS” and beneath this was written “(DAUGHTER OF ISREAL)”.
Then the LORD told me that “DAUGHTER OF ISREAL” is a title HE has added to my names. The LORD then knocked at the door once and it opened.  WE entered and the LORD told me since HE has added a new title to my names my house has been remodified.
The room was so nice looking. The bed in the room was so beautiful and the colour was changing from gold to pink and then to white. It was so splendid that, words cannot explain.
Also, I saw a computer by my bed with the same pink and white colour. The LORD told me that whenever there is a meeting in HEAVEN, an e-mail will be sent to invite me. I was so happy to hear this so I sat by the P.C.
Beside it was a drink dispenser and pink cups to provide me drink.
After seeing the drink dispenser, the LORD put a golden crown on my head. It also had the writing "DAUGHTER OF ISREAL"
The room was so large. And on everything in the room was written,” DAUGHTER OF ISREAL”  The LORD knowing that if HE tells me it was time to come  back I would say no, HE asked me to look at my elevator as soon as I looked at it, I saw myself on earth.
Brethren, the LORD really loves us, HE has so many surprises for us. Please HE is coming!! Give up every worldliness and be fully prepared for HIS coming. THANK YOU AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU.         

THE PEOPLE OF OLD ARE READY!!!!
Posted by PHILIPA KURANCHIE on August 5, 2011 at 4:05 PM
AND BEHOLD, I COME QUICKLY; AND MY REWARD IS WITH ME, TO GIVE EVERY MAN ACCORDING AS HIS WORK SHALL BE.-REV:22:12
Today, 5th August, 2011. Whilst lying down and chatting with my mother after our afternoon prayers, my spirit left my body. And I realized I was in a place in HEAVEN called "The Big Hall" with JESUS and the Saints. In the hall, I saw the Saints wearing special kind of gown.
The gown was very radiant, dazzling and very white. Infact, it was very glorious. The LORD told me it was the dress for the wedding feast and that "The People of Old are Ready!!!
HE said at first the dresses they were wearing were ordinary heaven gowns. But now they have been given their Wedding gown. The hall was so bright that when I came back it took some time for me to see those around me clearly.
The saints sat according to the good work they did whiles on earth. There were seats or spaces not filled because; those who are to fill them are part of His bride still on earth. Most of the spaces are behind because, the LORD said that the good deeds of most of the saints on  earth today,  are not as much or good as most of the Saints already in HEAVEN.
HE said that most of HIS saint’s on earth now,  worship Him in a bias way that’s why most of them would sit at the back. I asked myself in my mind about where I will sit? And the LORD, who is all knowing, knew what was going on in my mind so, HE showed me where I will sit. I was so happy.
I saw myself wearing the wedding gown but as soon as it was time for me to come, the LORD took it off and said, it is not yet time for me to have it permanently.
"Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the LORD, forasmuch as you know that your labour is not in vain in the LORD".- 1 Corinthians 15:58.
Dear ones, our FATHER is really coming soon!! The saints of old are ready!! Therefore be always ready! Thank you and may GOD bless you. 

HE HAS DRESSED!!!
Posted by PHILIPA KURANCHIE on August 6, 2011 at 3:45 PM
         "THEN KING DAVID WENT IN AND SAT BEFORE THE LORD, AND HE SAID: “WHO AM I, O SOVEREIGN LORD, AND  WHAT IS MY FAMILY, THAT YOU BROUGHT ME THIS FAR?"          -1 SAMUEL 7:18.
6th August, 2011. I was in the room with my mum and all of a sudden I could hardly see. My mum helped and put me on the bed.
  Abruptly, I found myself in a big room in HEAVEN with Angels.  They dressed me with a very beautiful white gown with a golden crown. They told me that I will be the first person to see FATHER GOD. I did not understand because many people have seen FATHER GOD in a vision. Since they knew what was going on in my mind, they explained further that I will be the first person to see FATHER GOD dressed for 'The Marriage Feast of the SON'.
  They continued by saying, "It is only our LORD JESUS and Angels who have seen HIM dressed for the feast." I was put in a chariot and the Angels took me to FATHER GOD. Brethren, when we entered the THRONE ROOM of FATHER GOD, the room was so bright that all that I could see was sparkling garment, a very beautiful golden sash and HIS golden crown. HIS dressing was beyond description.
  The LORD JESUS appeared  and touched my head and told me FATHER GOD Has a surprise for me. FATHER GOD then gave  me a present wrapped in pink. I opened it to see two beautiful gowns, with decorations made with precious jewels.
   Then FATHER GOD told me one of the gowns is for 'The Wedding Feast', and the other is for the celebration of: 'The Death And The Resurrection of our LORD and SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST' in Heaven. The good work HE has done to save mankind.
   FATHER GOD told me on the day of the celebration, I will wear one of the gowns to introduce HE FATHER GOD and our LORD JESUS.
   The LORD told me that HE made me partially blind when I was about to visit Heaven because the light at 'GOD’S THRONE' was too bright for my eyes. There after I came back to earth.  When I came my mum was cleaning tears from my eyes and she asked me why the tears and I explained to her that the light was too bright for my eyes.
Beloved of CHRIST,
  Everything is pointing to the fact that our SAVIOUR is coming!  Do not deceive yourself that there are years ahead. Please you should make hay while the sunshine. And 'TAKE HEEDS TO THE SIGNS, AND MESSAGES OF THE LORD'.

Thank You and May GOD bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phillipa's (4-6 Aug) Visions Of Readiness Of Heaven For Rapture Of The Saints by escavros: 1:54am On Aug 27, 2013
The Spirit and the bride say Come

Praise the Lord God Almighty

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can She Cook For Him During Ramadan? / . / What Is The Difference Between Freemasonry And Illuminatti?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.