Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Celebrating Eid-Ul-Fitr: Lessons And Purposes - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Celebrating Eid-Ul-Fitr: Lessons And Purposes (5841 Views)

Preparation For Eid-ul-adha: How Much Is Ram In Your Area? / Slaughtering Of Animal At Eid-ul-kabir (odun Ileya) / Sex Was Created For Three Basic Purposes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrating Eid-Ul-Fitr: Lessons And Purposes by abashi47(m): 9:38am On Jun 25, 2017
Harbioye:

Our calendar is based on the sight of the moon (and that's the major reason why Islamic calendar is often regarded as lunar calendar)......
I'll answer ur question with a question....
The Gregorian calendar uses d sun as calculations, does that mean that those who make use of this calendar worship the sun?

Use ur head, bro
thanks man,though am a christian... u just thought someone how to read his books...
please let's respect everyone's religion..
we are all humans.. happy Ed-el-fitr...
Zulkifilu n Mainat' una must do something o
Re: Celebrating Eid-Ul-Fitr: Lessons And Purposes by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
handsomeclouds:

May the Lord forgive you. She could be forgiven her sins and still make Jannah. Pls remove the pics
Subhanallah my brother shocked shocked This picture has nothing to do with madam peace na undecided you lack humor, my brother cry
Re: Celebrating Eid-Ul-Fitr: Lessons And Purposes by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
BendDownSelect:
Subhanallah my brother shocked shocked This picture has nothing to do with madam peace na undecided you lack humor, my brother cry
If it were your picture depicted there, would you have found it funny? undecided
Re: Celebrating Eid-Ul-Fitr: Lessons And Purposes by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
handsomeclouds:

If it were your picture depicted there, would you have found it funny? undecided
with this "only", you seem to have a point, and also "no" other meaning should be read to that meme. I.E claiming that Madam Peace would die a christian and would be forgiven and all the nonsensical thoughts u added in the first place smiley
Re: Celebrating Eid-Ul-Fitr: Lessons And Purposes by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
BendDownSelect:
with this "only", you seem to have a point, and also "no" other meaning should be read to that meme. I.E claiming that Madam Peace would die a christian and would be forgiven and all the nonsensical thoughts u added in the first place smiley
Now you are spewing trash. How can someone die a Christian and the sins be forgiven. You need to check your thinking faculty again
Re: Celebrating Eid-Ul-Fitr: Lessons And Purposes by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
handsomeclouds:

Now you are spewing trash. How can someone die a Christian and the sins be forgiven. You need to check your thinking faculty again
Oh my God.. When one is ignorant, his/her case can be managed but when one doesn't know he/she is dumb, I swear it can't be managed. Stop acting smart cause you clearly are not!!
Any average thinking person would get the joke in the pic I posted(now if you didn't get the joke,it's bout Satan having its powers back after Ramadan since there are sayings that Satan and his accomplices would be powerless during the month of Ramadan.), the only issue here why would I use my fellow human pic to depict Satan(which I've admitted in my previous post).
Btw Are you a girl?? Whichever you are, pls stop quoting me, pls, sir.
Re: Celebrating Eid-Ul-Fitr: Lessons And Purposes by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
BendDownSelect:
Oh my God.. When one is ignorant, his/her case can be managed but when one doesn't know he/she is dumb, I swear it can't be managed. Stop acting smart cause you clearly are not!!
Any average thinking person would get the joke in the pic I posted(now if you didn't get the joke,it's bout Satan having its powers back after Ramadan since there are sayings that Satan and his accomplices would be powerless during the month of Ramadan.), the only issue here why would I use my fellow human pic to depict Satan(which I've admitted in my previous post).
Btw Are you a girl?? Whichever you are, pls stop quoting me, pls, sir.
Thank God you admitted. Rather than typing the long epistle. Everything is a lustful for a mindless fellow!
Re: Celebrating Eid-Ul-Fitr: Lessons And Purposes by CessyFatos101: 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
The Governor of the State of Osun, Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola joins Muslim faithful today at Osogbo Central Eid ground, Oke-Baale. Osogbo. Prayer was offered for the nation, State of Osun and the Kidnapped school children in Lagos.

Re: Celebrating Eid-Ul-Fitr: Lessons And Purposes by CessyFatos101: 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola acknowledge cheers from mammoth crowd during the celebration of Eid Fitr, heading to Osogbo Central Eid ground, Oke-Baale. Osogbo. Shows a golden fish has no hidden place. Ogbeni is truly a symbol of greater Osun.

Re: Celebrating Eid-Ul-Fitr: Lessons And Purposes by CessyFatos101: 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
Governor Rauf Aregbesola and mother during his visit for Eid Fitr celebration.

Re: Celebrating Eid-Ul-Fitr: Lessons And Purposes by labake1(f): 9:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
Wow
Have Learnt New thing
Never knew of the last one
"taking different route"
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Eid-Ul-Fitr: Lessons And Purposes by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
abashi47:
thanks man,though am a christian... u just thought someone how to read his books...
please let's respect everyone's religion..
we are all humans.. happy Ed-el-fitr...
Zulkifilu n Mainat' una must do something o

u re welcome

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Way To Deal With The Ignorant: / The Traits Of A True Islamic Cleric! / An Islamic View on Solar and Lunar Eclipse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.