Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,646 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Family Affair/m Y Father's Last Wife Is Pregnsnt For Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Affair/m Y Father's Last Wife Is Pregnsnt For Me (863 Views)

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / Happy New Year To M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Fellow Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Affair/m Y Father's Last Wife Is Pregnsnt For Me by pchima: 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2010
My father is a polygamist and recently married a very young wife that is age mate. On the day of their wedding my father became very drunk and blacked out, after helping his new wife put him to bed that night, we got talking and ended having a few drinks together one thing led to the other and we ended sleeping together, this continued without anybody knowing, my father recently announced that she was pregnant and she has told me she is not sure which one of us is responsible for it, i have told we should run away from the country together as i love her deeply but she says she loves my father shpuld i confront my father?
Re: Family Affair/m Y Father's Last Wife Is Pregnsnt For Me by Luvlgenius(m): 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2010
WONDERS WILL NEVER CEASE!!

Are u for real? I hope this is one of those Naija movies, if not then u really need to see a shrink cos u have lost it!
Re: Family Affair/m Y Father's Last Wife Is Pregnsnt For Me by Nobody: 2:35am On Jan 27, 2010
what a superstory.
Re: Family Affair/m Y Father's Last Wife Is Pregnsnt For Me by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 27, 2010
Your father's woman is just like your mother,meaning that you slept with your mother.
Re: Family Affair/m Y Father's Last Wife Is Pregnsnt For Me by abadaba(m): 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2010
To complete the story, plot how to kill your father and inherit her prostitute wife.
Re: Family Affair/m Y Father's Last Wife Is Pregnsnt For Me by kiretiv: 12:24pm On Feb 01, 2010
I read this thread and i feel dumb. But the fact is either fiction or real the deed was done and I think you should have it in your mind that you have done something gravely bad and you need to repent off it.
The bottom line is that this incident may hunt you for the rest of your life and it may affect the child in his/her future so you have to be careful in handling the case. I will like that you explain the circumstance to your father and may be he will give you his blessing to marry the girl, more also for a girl to be sleeping with you and your father i dont think you should marry that girl. Well peace be with you.
Re: Family Affair/m Y Father's Last Wife Is Pregnsnt For Me by madlady(f): 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2010
pchima:

My father is a polygamist and recently married a very young wife that is age mate. On the day of their wedding my father became very drunk and blacked out, after helping his new wife put him to bed that night, we got talking and ended having a few drinks together one thing led to the other and we ended sleeping together, this continued without anybody knowing, my father recently announced that she was pregnant and she has told me she is not sure which one of us is responsible for it, i have told we should run away from the country together as i love her deeply but she says she loves my father shpuld i confront my father?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, cry cry cry cry for you.
Re: Family Affair/m Y Father's Last Wife Is Pregnsnt For Me by ceasyc(f): 10:48am On Feb 02, 2010
@topic, Sleeping with your father's wife N she's sleepin wit father n son - these tins
don't only happen in nollywood films, dey happen for REAL.

OH MY WORLD! ABOMINATION, jeeeeezzzzzz
Re: Family Affair/m Y Father's Last Wife Is Pregnsnt For Me by kanayo74(m): 8:09am On Feb 03, 2010
poster u should act as if nothing happened. if you are still living with your father move out and be on your own. make sure that u cut all unholy aliance's with the said woman. BUt your story sounded like nollywood. U planned running away with her abroad and you dont have a house of your own. take care and find your own woman. as for the lady she can kill. why sleeping with father and son. check if the house boy and security guard are not involved.
Re: Family Affair/m Y Father's Last Wife Is Pregnsnt For Me by coolier(f): 8:41am On Feb 03, 2010
Imaginations running wild again. But let me give you the benefit of doubt and say you could at least have waited for your dad to pass away before taking over his wife! It's allowed in those days!
Re: Family Affair/m Y Father's Last Wife Is Pregnsnt For Me by chidyke77(m): 1:42pm On Feb 04, 2010
Its nt real,i smell home movie d guy watched running in his imagination.

(1) (Reply)

My wfe Is Dating A Married male Collegue;now The wife Of The guy Has Left him / Thank God for me! / Help Ma Best Friend Is Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.