Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

My wfe Is Dating A Married male Collegue;now The wife Of The guy Has Left him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My wfe Is Dating A Married male Collegue;now The wife Of The guy Has Left him (864 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun / MFM Pastor Batters Wife Of 17 Years For Opting Out Of Marriage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My wfe Is Dating A Married male Collegue;now The wife Of The guy Has Left him by christilog: 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2010
pls advice, on what the guy should do.
Re: My wfe Is Dating A Married male Collegue;now The wife Of The guy Has Left him by macfunkky(f): 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2010
dont understant you
Re: My wfe Is Dating A Married male Collegue;now The wife Of The guy Has Left him by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2010
christilog:

pls advice
you are not ready I swear

Re: My wfe Is Dating A Married male Collegue;now The wife Of The guy Has Left him by omega25red(m): 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2010
if the other man's wife left him, what are you waiting for?
Re: My wfe Is Dating A Married male Collegue;now The wife Of The guy Has Left him by Spyker: 6:31pm On Mar 04, 2010
omega25red:

if the other man's wife left him, what are you waiting for?

GBAM

To balance the equation, go carry the man wife. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My wfe Is Dating A Married male Collegue;now The wife Of The guy Has Left him by dominique(f): 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2010
christilog:

you're still asking?
Re: My wfe Is Dating A Married male Collegue;now The wife Of The guy Has Left him by coolier(f): 8:29pm On Mar 04, 2010
christilog:

His wife left him and your wife is dating him, then I will advice him to marry your wife.
"Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye"? Luke 6:41
Re: My wfe Is Dating A Married male Collegue;now The wife Of The guy Has Left him by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2010
Mama gee syndrome. . .jump off a bridge and call me in the morning

Spyker:

GBAM

To balance the equation, go carry the man wife. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Abi o! "2 cut 4"

(1) (Reply)

I Am Sick! (Tcontacted Travelling Abroad Virus) / Can Settling Down In Canada Be Cool / What Is Your Westernized Native Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.