Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? (31201 Views)

Patrick Doyle Celebrates Wife Ireti On 15th Wedding Anniversary, Admits Issues / Omotola, Ireti Doyle & Tiwa Savage At Banky W, Adesua Etomi Traditional Wedding / 'Bullshit': Yung6ix Slams Patrick Doyle For Faulting "30 Billion" Slogan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by AdoraAmadi: 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
It seems Tinsel star, Iretiola Doyle and Patrick Doyle marriage has allegedly hit the rocks, as the couple are reportedly no longer living together. 

It was gathered that Iretiola who have four children with her husband, moved into her own apartment at Anthony Village in Lagos, away from Patrick and their children.

This is coming after the actress set records straight, when asked why she no longer steps out for events with the actor.

“We are both busy people and you find that, in any one given weekend, we’ve both been invited to three or four different events where all three or four people are expecting to see us so we play it smart, we share it; if you’ve seen one you’ve seen the other,” she said.

According to Playgroundng sources,  it is unclear why their marriage hit the rocks but the duo peacefully separated and remain friends.

Iretiola and Patrick Doyle got married shortly after the actor lost his first wife to sickle cell anaemia in 1999. A decade later, he lost his son Raymond with first wife to same illness.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/it-seems.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by Kobicove(m): 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
Their lives, their business

Who cares? undecided

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by TheHistorian(m): 5:55am On Jun 25, 2017
My Infinix Hot 4 battery lasts longer than Celebrity marriages.

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by Heromaniaa: 5:56am On Jun 25, 2017
With the way she fcked Ikugbese in the film Fifty, if I were her husband, I doubt I'd still live with her.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by adorablepepple(f): 5:56am On Jun 25, 2017
undecided no wonder he was running his mouth that day.
Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by deru02: 5:57am On Jun 25, 2017
Na their wahala be that

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by lonelydora: 5:58am On Jun 25, 2017
When you bring acting into your life issue, that is what you get.

Celebs and fake life.

6 Likes

Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by honeymills(f): 5:58am On Jun 25, 2017
Ko kan aye! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by samigben(m): 5:59am On Jun 25, 2017
They should try and resolve the issue and come back together for the children sake.

4 Likes

Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 25, 2017
Listen to my new song dedicated to all Nigerian rappers at

https://my.notjustok.com/track/233002/oracle-rap-shout

Direct download link:
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/233002/oracle-rap-shout

Dese days, I see comments where people ask for space to faint. Some say "please is there space in your house? I
want to faint, my sister has fainted where I am suppose to faint". And comments like "shift lemme faint"
After considering the rate at which people look for spaces to faint these days, as an igbo man with business oriented
mind, I've decided to open a fainting center. Below are the categories of spaces for fainting and their prices:
*Fainting on the floor :1k
*Fainting on the couch: 2k
*Fainting on the Bed: 3k
*Fainting in my house :4k
*Fainting in the kitchen with water and food after wakingup:7k
*Fainting in a plane : 20k
*Fainting on express road: free... (shebi semideath dey hungry u)
In case your desired fainting space isn't here keep calm the business just started and we're still making provision for more fainting spaces.
Thanks for fainting with us.
book your fainting space now!!!

95 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by Kabvert(m): 6:10am On Jun 25, 2017
grin i wan faint on the roof
Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by shibanbo(m): 6:11am On Jun 25, 2017
Na them sabi, shebi na them marriage ,
make I come press clothes wey I go take go Church biko.[color=#000099][/color] shocked

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by pressplay411(m): 6:11am On Jun 25, 2017
I hope this isnt true.
Hope it's not her recent successes that put a strain on their marriage.
Whatever it is o hope they get to work it out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by adewuyiade: 6:16am On Jun 25, 2017
Re open Lautech

Wedding Party

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by dayleke: 6:18am On Jun 25, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:

Dese days, I see comments where people ask for space to faint. Some say "please is there space in your house? I
want to faint, my sister has fainted where I am suppose to faint". And comments like "shift lemme faint"
After considering the rate at which people look for spaces to faint these days, as an igbo man with business oriented
mind, I've decided to open a fainting center. Below are the categories of spaces for fainting and their prices:
*Fainting on the floor :1k
*Fainting on the couch: 2k
*Fainting on the Bed: 3k
*Fainting in my house :4k
*Fainting in the kitchen with water and food after wakingup:7k
*Fainting in a plane : 20k
*Fainting on express road: free... (shebi semideath dey hungry u)
In case your desired fainting space isn't here keep calm the business just started and we're still making provision for more fainting spaces.
Thanks for fainting with us.
book your fainting space now!!!

LoL

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by chronique(m): 6:20am On Jun 25, 2017
Dear God, when I get married, pls don't let me know what divorce is.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by feelgoodstuffs(m): 6:21am On Jun 25, 2017
Say No to Celebrity life
Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by Fkforyou(m): 6:42am On Jun 25, 2017
These things happen all the time so it ain't new.
Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by Lekewatt(m): 6:50am On Jun 25, 2017
It's hightime, na dia way na grin
Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by Lekewatt(m): 6:56am On Jun 25, 2017
chronique:
grin
chronique:
don't do what will cos one.
Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by chronique(m): 7:03am On Jun 25, 2017
Lekewatt:
;Ddon't do what will cos one.

My brother, it appears these days people just wake up, look at themselves and say "honey, we've been together for so long, why have we not quarreled? In short, I want a divorce".

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by Jaynom(m): 7:08am On Jun 25, 2017
Ireti. Wonderful actress, great personality. I pray she comes out of this stronger.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by merits(m): 7:11am On Jun 25, 2017
old people for that matter.
Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by Lekewatt(m): 7:37am On Jun 25, 2017
I fit still manage dt lady if she gree o. She dey tortorii me undecided

1 Like

Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by ishua(m): 7:40am On Jun 25, 2017
This marriage has lasted now, at least they have been together for over 10 years now
Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by Chiefpriest1(m): 7:48am On Jun 25, 2017
Monitoring Spirits. But she has explained the reason na.
Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by Dicedpineapple(f): 7:49am On Jun 25, 2017
Na dem sabi

1 Like

Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by Roon9(m): 7:51am On Jun 25, 2017
Kai so this man na marry this hottie grin
Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by Roon9(m): 7:52am On Jun 25, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
Na dem sabi

Aunty Dis ur gown Ehn.... Kai grin

1 Like

Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:58am On Jun 25, 2017
Why now angry These two should be able to settle their differences without heading for divorce.
Though I noticed something was off in the role she played in "FIFTY"
I felt it was inappropriate for her status

4 Likes

Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by Dicedpineapple(f): 8:00am On Jun 25, 2017
Roon9:

Aunty Dis ur gown Ehn.... Kai grin
See this one..lol..Na una dey c beneath ur beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Wows In Bum Shorts / Toyin Lawani Is Taking Nina To Dubai For 'Runs' - Instagram User Accuses / Kingsley Abasili: "Pete Edochie Is My Favorite Actor" - Lookalike Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.