Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,564 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? (31207 Views)

Patrick Doyle Celebrates Wife Ireti On 15th Wedding Anniversary, Admits Issues / Omotola, Ireti Doyle & Tiwa Savage At Banky W, Adesua Etomi Traditional Wedding / 'Bullshit': Yung6ix Slams Patrick Doyle For Faulting "30 Billion" Slogan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by Roon9(m): 8:05am On Jun 25, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
See this one..lol..Na una dey c beneath ur beautiful

If no be say today na Sunday shar
Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by everG: 8:11am On Jun 25, 2017
End of the road, used and dump tinz
Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by tunde82seidat(f): 8:16am On Jun 25, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:
Why now angry These two should be able to settle their differences without heading for divorce.
Though I noticed something was off in the role she played in "FIFTY"
I felt it was inappropriate for her status
God bless you!I noticed d same.its like she let off her guard.
Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 25, 2017
Heromaniaa:
With the way she fcked Ikugbese in the film Fifty, if I were her husband, I doubt I'd still live with her.
she has been acting weird scenes in movies.. nudity et all. I suspected something was wrong
Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by Tobium1(m): 8:25am On Jun 25, 2017
TheHistorian:
My Infinix Hot 4 battery lasts longer than Celebrity marriages.

Not longer than Gionee m5
Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by manikspears: 8:42am On Jun 25, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:

Dese days, I see comments where people ask for space to faint. Some say "please is there space in your house? I
want to faint, my sister has fainted where I am suppose to faint". And comments like "shift lemme faint"
After considering the rate at which people look for spaces to faint these days, as an igbo man with business oriented
mind, I've decided to open a fainting center. Below are the categories of spaces for fainting and their prices:
*Fainting on the floor :1k
*Fainting on the couch: 2k
*Fainting on the Bed: 3k
*Fainting in my house :4k
*Fainting in the kitchen with water and food after wakingup:7k
*Fainting in a plane : 20k
*Fainting on express road: free... (shebi semideath dey hungry u)
In case your desired fainting space isn't here keep calm the business just started and we're still making provision for more fainting spaces.
Thanks for fainting with us.
book your fainting space now!!!

How much is fainting at the corridor?
Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by TINALETC3(f): 8:57am On Jun 25, 2017
grin bad guy grin, u come make me check her pix grin
Roon9:

Aunty Dis ur gown Ehn.... Kai grin

1 Like

Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by slap1(m): 9:04am On Jun 25, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:

Dese days, I see comments where people ask for space to faint. Some say "please is there space in your house? I
want to faint, my sister has fainted where I am suppose to faint". And comments like "shift lemme faint"
After considering the rate at which people look for spaces to faint these days, as an igbo man with business oriented
mind, I've decided to open a fainting center. Below are the categories of spaces for fainting and their prices:
In case your desired fainting space isn't here keep calm the business just started and we're still making provision for more fainting spaces.

How do people type LOL after reading posts like this? I don't even find it remotely funny.

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:06am On Jun 25, 2017
tunde82seidat:

I noticed d same.its like she let off her guard.
It was way "OTT" and if this is what feminism is about, then I don't want to be 100% feminist. There has to be a line irrespective of what one's stand is.
tunde82seidat:

God bless you!
And you too wink

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by Ugosample(m): 9:40am On Jun 25, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:
Why now angry These two should be able to settle their differences without heading for divorce.
Though I noticed something was off in the role she played in "FIFTY"
I felt it was inappropriate for her status

Well.....

I don't think it's off tho

She is an actress and is doing her work....

That's it
Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 25, 2017
Their marriage lasted longer than others.
Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by dljbd1(m): 10:28am On Jun 25, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:

funny... grin
and creative smiley
please, drop your account details. I want to book a space for this evening. I'm having a strong feeling I will faint this evening.
I don't know where though but I'll decide before I credit your account
Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by Lawalemi(m): 10:56am On Jun 25, 2017
If e crash, wetin be your own? Are they babies or will they call you when they settle amicably?
Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by Koolmak(m): 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
adorablepepple:
undecided no wonder he was running his mouth that day.
Respect the elders na
Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by temitope277(m): 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
TheHistorian:

cheesy
TheHistorian:

Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by donqx: 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
maybe they are both tired of sex

1 Like

Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by Dicedpineapple(f): 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
Roon9:

If no be say today na Sunday shar
Beta lock up..
Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by enemyofprogress: 2:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
I'm sure infidelity was responsible for it
Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by OliveCynosure(f): 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
TheHistorian:

Savage
Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
Kobicove:
Their lives, their business

Who cares? undecided
Nomind dem.. ....thy don fvk each oda tire
Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by mamatayour(f): 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
Heromaniaa:
With the way she fcked Ikugbese in the film Fifty, if I were her husband, I doubt I'd still live with her.
it seems real but not real undecided
Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by BumbleBee2ice(f): 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
Heromaniaa:
Hian pple, where in d scenes wz it shown dat she 'fcked' anyone?
Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
dljbd1:

funny... grin
and creative smiley
please, drop your account details. I want to book a space for this evening. I'm having a strong feeling I will faint this evening.
I don't know where though but I'll decide before I credit your account

Ok. Na gtbank 0125707649.. Im expecting d alert.. Special fainting service for u grin
Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
manikspears:

How much is fainting at the corridor?
Just 1.5k
Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by dljbd1(m): 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:

Ok. Na gtbank 0125707649.. Im expecting d alert.. Special fainting service for u grin
done...when do I get receipt grin
Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by sexaddict08(m): 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
Heromaniaa:

what a revelation!! i never watched that film b4
Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by sexaddict08(m): 8:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
lonelydora:
When you bring acting into your life issue, that is what you get.

Celebs and fake life.

my brother, it happens everyday...you only hear it more when it is a celeb....yes

1 Like

Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by sexaddict08(m): 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
samigben:
They should try and resolve the issue and come back together for the children sake.

very good advice...what if they dont? Pls efucate me...
Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
dljbd1:

done...when do I get receipt grin
Thank u for d cash bro.

Me when i saw d alert...

Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:

Dat plane own no follow business sense o
How much u wan buy ticket for ur fainter. Abi na toy plane u wan use? grin

Unemployed and without Cash? Check my signature on what to do.
Re: Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? by Roon9(m): 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
Beta lock up..

I don try I no fit. Acknowledge my pm na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video / Toyin Aimakhu Flashes Cleavage At 3 Thrones Concert, Lagos / Comedienne Helen Paul Gorgeous In Stunning Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.