Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

My Girls Friend Caused My Arrest... Evans The Kidnapper - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Girls Friend Caused My Arrest... Evans The Kidnapper (409 Views)

Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) / Kidnapper Evans: How My Girlfriend, Amaka Caused My Downfall & Shock Of My Life / Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Girls Friend Caused My Arrest... Evans The Kidnapper by nickchinedu(m): 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2017
JUST like a thriller typically involving crime and mystery, the story of arrested Kidnap Kingpin, Chukwudumeje Onwuamadike, aka, Evans has remained captivating. Like a Hollywood movie with an exciting plot and phenomenal characters, the issue begets interesting and surprising angles each day.

When you think Evans had narrated nearly all his escapades, more sensational and suspenseful narratives would emerge, producing new angles to the most intriguing criminal case in Nigeria’s recent history.

Frankly, only the Lawrence Anini case of the 1980s could rival the Evans episode given that like the former, the latter was also the king of the underworld. Interestingly, the same kind of tragic flaw ended their respective episodes given that women were key to their downfall. At an exclusive encounter with SaturdayVanguard, during the week, Evans pondered on the events leading to his arrest and concluded that visiting his girlfriend, Amaka was the weakness that led to his fall.

An unassuming Evans, whose expression was a mixture of sobriety and impenitence, summarized the pre-arrest events thus: “I f***ked up.”

At the latest meeting with Evans at the Lagos State Police Command Headquarters, Ikeja, where he is being detained, the Nnewi-born kidnap kingpin made fresh revelations amid regrets about not leaving the country with his family.
Read the full article here http://www.lognaija.com.ng/2017/06/my-girl-friend-caused-my-arrest-evans.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Evans The Kidnapper Fights Back Sues The Nigeria Police And Demands N300 Million / Shocking: Jobless Man Dumps Mother’s Corpse On The Street / Why Police Arrested Man Posing As ‘female’ Sex Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.