Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Jesus Never Had Sex - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Never Had Sex (1497 Views)

Jesus Never Wore Robe: A Preaching Against Men Who Wear Women's Clothing / Pastor Wilson Had Sex With His Wife's Best Friend's Daughter - Pastor Thaddeus / Counter Thread: Jesus Never Supported Christians To Pay Tithe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Never Had Sex by Telepse9ja(m): 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
2TTEE titles his next song "jesus never had sex". Set to drop Worldwide on September 1st. It promises to be pure Nigerian Hip-hop.
More details here:
www.instagram.com/2tteemusic

3 Shares

Re: Jesus Never Had Sex by malificent(f): 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
What a choice of name for a song lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Never Had Sex by tijjanioyan: 10:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
Fantastic and Cockastic,but they circumcise him PRICK wen e be 8days Luke2:21,and fine babe dey pour perfume 4him body and dey massagge am wella she even kis am 4leg sef Luke7:38,mark 14:3.and una 4get say billions of wetin broda J,do bible no fit record am John 21:25.ok may una kwantiniu.
Re: Jesus Never Had Sex by Daviddson(m): 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
I hope right-thinking Christians would ignore this thread and allow it die a natural death.
Re: Jesus Never Had Sex by hoMegas(m): 1:05am On Jul 26, 2017
Jesus was gay. He bleeped the twelve disciples

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Never Had Sex by Telepse9ja(m): 10:53am On Jul 27, 2017
I do not agree with you.

tijjanioyan:
Fantastic and Cockastic,but they circumcise him PRICK wen e be 8days Luke11:27,and fine babe dey pour perfume 4him body and dey massagge am wella she even kis am 4leg sef Luke7:38,mark 14:3.and una 4get say billions of wetin broda J,do bible no fit record am John 21:25.ok may una kwantiniu.
Re: Jesus Never Had Sex by Telepse9ja(m): 10:56am On Jul 27, 2017
Why kill the truth? Did He meet any woman. The fact is that He lived a focused life

Daviddson:
I hope right-thinking Christians would ignore this thread and allow it die a natural death.
Re: Jesus Never Had Sex by Telepse9ja(m): 10:56am On Jul 27, 2017
You are too wrong

hoMegas:
Re: Jesus Never Had Sex by Telepse9ja(m): 10:59am On Jul 27, 2017
hip-hop

malificent:
Re: Jesus Never Had Sex by MONEYJOEE: 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
grin

1 Share

Re: Jesus Never Had Sex by Telepse9ja(m): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
MONEYJOEE:
grin

caption?
Re: Jesus Never Had Sex by anotihere(m): 7:41am On Aug 06, 2017
I reserve my comments. Hmm
Re: Jesus Never Had Sex by Quality20(m): 7:57am On Aug 06, 2017
guys and ladies will not want to read something like this. All they want is to having premarital and extramarital sex like guinea pigs 🐷
Re: Jesus Never Had Sex by winwint(m): 7:58am On Aug 06, 2017
It's a bit controversial, i love Hip-hop tho. I just hope it's a mad jam
Re: Jesus Never Had Sex by youthsoflagos(m): 8:10am On Aug 06, 2017
Jesus was a Prophet and a Muslim. He was too busy for sex, I guess. I wonder what guys of today would do if they had such powers for miracles. Yepa!!
Re: Jesus Never Had Sex by yimuyimu4u(f): 8:27am On Aug 06, 2017
I just dey observe
Re: Jesus Never Had Sex by youthsoflagos(m): 9:01am On Aug 06, 2017
youthsoflagos:
Jesus was a Prophet and a Muslim. He was too busy for sex, I guess. I wonder what guys of today would do if they had such powers for miracles. Yepa!!

Corruption and Fornication.
Re: Jesus Never Had Sex by yimuyimu4u(f): 9:03am On Aug 06, 2017
youthsoflagos:

Don't even mention. No man can have such powers. Jesus is not even coming back for miracles. This computer age is something else
Re: Jesus Never Had Sex by yimuyimu4u(f): 9:04am On Aug 06, 2017
winwint:
It's a bit controversial, i love Hip-hop tho. I just hope it's a mad jam

Check out the 2TTEE guy on Instagram. I just did
Re: Jesus Never Had Sex by winwint(m): 9:07am On Aug 06, 2017
hoMegas:

I can't believe you posted these. Omo eniyan
Re: Jesus Never Had Sex by youthsoflagos(m): 9:11am On Aug 06, 2017
it's not new. Jesus was not born out of Sex. He never had one also. Holiness SCatter the matter
Re: Jesus Never Had Sex by winwint(m): 9:13am On Aug 06, 2017
Go to church Bros

yimuyimu4u:

Check out the 2TTEE guy on Instagram. I just did
Re: Jesus Never Had Sex by yimuyimu4u(f): 9:14am On Aug 06, 2017
winwint:
Go to church Bros

*Female
Re: Jesus Never Had Sex by yimuyimu4u(f): 9:15am On Aug 06, 2017
malificent:

He says it's Hip-hop shuu
Re: Jesus Never Had Sex by winwint(m): 9:18am On Aug 06, 2017
yimuyimu4u:

He says it's Hip-hop shuu

*female. What tells you, it was the 2TTEE that posted it
Re: Jesus Never Had Sex by yimuyimu4u(f): 9:20am On Aug 06, 2017
winwint:

*female. What tells you, it was the 2TTEE that posted it

*Bros I don't know. But I know Jesus dint have sex
Re: Jesus Never Had Sex by winwint(m): 9:21am On Aug 06, 2017
Telepse9ja:
I do not agree with you.

Repent
Re: Jesus Never Had Sex by youthsoflagos(m): 9:22am On Aug 06, 2017
Telepse9ja:
2TTEE titles his next song "jesus never had sex". Set to drop Worldwide on September 1st. It promises to be pure Nigerian Hip-hop.
More details here:
www.instagram.com/2tteemusic

I see some positive message here
Re: Jesus Never Had Sex by youthsoflagos(m): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2017
yimuyimu4u:
I just dey observe

Madame Yimuyimu. have you had sex before?
Re: Jesus Never Had Sex by yimuyimu4u(f): 9:31am On Aug 06, 2017
youthsoflagos:

Madame Yimuyimu. have you had sex before?

Ask Jesus
Re: Jesus Never Had Sex by winwint(m): 9:33am On Aug 06, 2017
yimuyimu4u:

Ask Jesus

I laff
Re: Jesus Never Had Sex by kevoh(m): 9:33am On Aug 06, 2017
A: Jesus the Preacher never had sex
Jesus never had sex because the Bible said so the Bible did not mention it, as those who composed the various books of the Bible did a good job in removing any book that will destroy the concept of his divinity! MLM and Ponzi schemes promoters never speak of the bad sides of the products they are marketing either. If I were to market Superman as the true saviour of the world, I definitely would not mention that two of his weakpoints are Kryptonite and Magic.

B: Jesus the Preacher Truly never had sex
If Jesus the preacher character really existed, It is likely he studied with the essenes during the missing years of Jesus or some monastery like that. But I will stick with the Essenes. His style of preaching and philosophy are similar to that of The Essenes. His cousin, John the baptist, was also likely an Essene.
A careful survey of all the facts here presented shows the Essenes to have been simply the rigorists among the Pharisees, whose constant fear of becoming contaminated by either social or sexual intercourse led them to lead an ascetic life, but whose insistence on maintaining the highest possible standard of purity and holiness had for its object to make them worthy of being participants of "the Holy Spirit," or recipients of divine revelations, and of being initiated into the mysteries of God and the future. Source: http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/5867-essenes

C: Hell no, Jesus definitely didn't have sex
This one is for Christians (and muslims) who are scared to even lend such a thought, even if they were video proof of him having sex. To them it's just blasphemy whether it is true or not! They simply do not care, they just know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Christians And Other Religious Folks Do This. / How Much Hell Do I Get? / Breaking News: COZA Senior Pastor Steps Aside -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.