Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,454 members, 7,958,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:10 PM

Tshine's Record Label Boss Says He Is Innocent After The Long Interview - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tshine's Record Label Boss Says He Is Innocent After The Long Interview (416 Views)

People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue / How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss / Arrest: Runtown Blasts Okwudili Umenyiora, His Record Label Boss, Dilly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tshine's Record Label Boss Says He Is Innocent After The Long Interview by OGO32(m): 11:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
TSHINE'S RECORD LABEL BOSS SAYS HE IS INNOCENT
AND HE PUBLICLY PROVES
IT WITH SOME
SCREENSHOTS

After the long interview by GIFT OGO the
nigerian news and Entertainment
blogger and CEO
giftnaija.com. the record
label boss of the selfaclaimed
artiste "TSHINE" speaks.

my names are prince Linus Wilson, by God
grace i am the owner of the record
label that t-shine was sign in, i have know
t-shine for a long now, i used
to promote his songs in internet before
early March 23rd 2017, that i
signed him under my Record Label and he
Release a single track titled Grace
under my Records Labels, the last time i
saw t-shine before what is
happening to his account starts was on
last week Sunday, i was so shocked
when one of our artistes called me and tell
me that, i should see what was
all over the............continue reading@ http://www.giftnaija.com/2017/06/tshines-record-label-boss-says-he-is.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Actress Mercy Aigbe In Dance Battle / Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Sues Police IG & Others For Illegal Detention / We Don't Need Features To Remain In The Spotlight -- Emperor Geezy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.