Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss (21497 Views)

Davido Cheated On Chioma After A US Base Model Share A Photo Of Her With Davido / Davido Cheated Me By Signing Peruzzi – Record Company’s Boss / DJ Cuppy Mocks Comedian Ushbebe After Signing Pepsi Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss by Yarnvibes(f): 7:54am On Aug 06, 2018
The owner of a Nigerian record label has blown hot, accusing pop star, Davido of Cheating him by signing his artiste, Peruzzi.

Patrick Anyaene, the owner of Golden Boy Entertainment, has alleged that singer David Adeleke, aka Davido, has treated him unfairly following the signing of his former artiste, Peruzzi, to Davido Music Worldwide.

The feud started on Instagram during the week when Anyaene wrote that Davido wouldn’t have had hit songs since November last year but for him.

Speaking with Sunday Scoop, Anyaene said that he had issues with Perruzi particularly, not David.

He stated, “I don’t have problems with Davido; I have issues with Perruzi, my artiste. All the songs Davido released since last year November are my records. They are my records because those songs were written by my artiste. Songs like Fia, Ada, Mind by DMW, Aje by DMW and other songs they might be working on now are all the property of Golden Boy Entertainment.”

He explained that when he found out that Peruzzi gave songs to Davido, he felt bad about it. But, according to him, after having a one-on-one discussion with Davido, they agreed on how he would be settled or rewarded.

“Peruzzi has been going for shows and getting paid; I have been patient with them since November. I am unhappy because I have not been settled. As a businessman, when you invest money in an individual, you expect a return.

“Davido has given Peruzzi some guts to do whatever he likes; he has forgotten that he signed a contract with me and I have lawyers on the case.

“Perruzi started working with me in 2016 and I was paying him salary. I officially signed him in 2017 for a three-year contract. He has breached a contract and he is an ingrate,” he lamented.

The CEO insisted that he knew what actions to take but he didn’t want to appear like an enemy of progress and he wanted the best for Peruzzi.

He added, “I want everyone to shine, but if you disrespect me, I have the power to bring you down. We agreed I would get royalties from all the songs written by Peruzzi and get paid periodically. It was a verbal agreement; for us to meet and put everything into a paper agreement, they are pretending to be busy.

“I am just being tactical about the whole issue; they have cheated me. Though I am aware that Davido always gets away with things, I know how to deal with them. I plan to settle things without attracting any drama, but if Davido wants to take me for granted, I will expose them. For all the songs they have released, I have original copies and I can drop them if I desire to. I also have screenshots of my conversation with Davido that can implicate him.”

http://kikiotolu.com/how-davido-cheated-me-after-signing-my-artist-peruzzi-record-label-boss-blows-hot-gives-details/

Re: How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss by pocohantas(f): 8:08am On Aug 06, 2018
Chai! "Amaka disappoint me..."

You go wait for settlement till you lose weight grin.

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss by DAntivirus: 8:09am On Aug 06, 2018
heheh
Re: How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss by KendrickAyomide: 8:09am On Aug 06, 2018
tongue Davido is not talented

Re: How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss by Sunofgod(m): 8:09am On Aug 06, 2018
The songs are rubbish self....

Re: How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss by gistblogger: 8:09am On Aug 06, 2018
Re: How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 06, 2018
Attention seeker

Re: How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss by themonk(m): 8:10am On Aug 06, 2018
Re: How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss by inoki247: 8:10am On Aug 06, 2018
is this Amaka Brother trying to lose weight waiting for Settlement...

Re: How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss by KendrickAyomide: 8:10am On Aug 06, 2018
doziec75:

shut up
your papa

Re: How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss by LordOrochimaru(m): 8:11am On Aug 06, 2018
Davido sort this guy lest your name be dragged into the mud.

Meanwhile, Chelsea fans how market?

Re: How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss by Mayoribadan(m): 8:11am On Aug 06, 2018
Davido why always you nw

Re: How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss by Phythondancer(f): 8:11am On Aug 06, 2018
pocohantas:
Chai! Amaka disappoint me...

You go wait for settlement till you lose weight grin.
woman you are funny o

Re: How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss by chuksila(m): 8:11am On Aug 06, 2018
Most artiste in Nigeria are like that, they easily forget how they started once they taste fame..
NB: and most of them are not songwriters, they buy songs and sing.. that's business nothing personal

Re: How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss by Bamoskixxx: 8:12am On Aug 06, 2018
frog voice and ojoro

Re: How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss by BoboKush(m): 8:12am On Aug 06, 2018
Davido tho

Re: How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss by Segzay(m): 8:13am On Aug 06, 2018
And what is that Peruzzi singing sef? if not for the deterioration in the quality of naija music.

Re: How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss by Whobedatte(m): 8:13am On Aug 06, 2018
Overrated, and always controversial

Re: How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:13am On Aug 06, 2018
grin Davidi dafidi dayfydi Davido grin
Re: How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss by sammychimex(m): 8:13am On Aug 06, 2018
You just said its based on verbal agreement and davido always gets away with things. That's all
Re: How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss by yungkels(m): 8:14am On Aug 06, 2018
Davido!! always here for the wrong reasons
Re: How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss by theDukegold(m): 8:14am On Aug 06, 2018
Who is this one again?
Re: How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss by greenglobestore(m): 8:16am On Aug 06, 2018
Re: How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss by magicminister: 8:16am On Aug 06, 2018
This is sad!!

I wonder when our entertainment industry would grow beyond this level where artistes and record labels have blatant disregard for agreements.

Smh!!

Re: How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss by Destroe: 8:16am On Aug 06, 2018
He just wants a share of the money just like danfo drivers got theirs from tekno

Re: How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss by Premiumwriter: 8:17am On Aug 06, 2018
Now we won't know what happens in the end.
I hate this sort of news

Black People Are Rome, Heads Of The Illuminati And Only Fools Don't Know / Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge / Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards