Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Reasons Why Music Star Davido May Be A Cultist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reasons Why Music Star Davido May Be A Cultist (1342 Views)

Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist / Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up / Ycee, Are You A Cultist? - Fans Ask After He Shared This Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Music Star Davido May Be A Cultist by shadrach77: 12:40am On Jun 25, 2017
(1) Mentioning strange slangs in his songs: When I first heard his song "Aye" few years ago I felt there was something strange about it most especially the title. "Aye" means world in Yoruba but the song obviously had nothing to do with the world. He was obviously referring to another "Aye". He used another strange word in the song "Jekele" which has no meaning in Yoruba language. These were later confirmed to be cultish slangs. Same goes for another song title of his "Dodo" and another one "Skelewu"

(2) His recent picture posted on Instagram which has the number 7 barbed into his hair with the words "Ingba Ingba!!! 7" . Strange as it. Is, it was followed my numerous comments from his fans suggesting that indeed he is a member of the notorious "Aye" () cult

(3) The numerous tattoos on his body give an impression of someone deeply embedded in cultish activities. Some of these tattoos are being used to cover ritual markings on the body

(4) it's been rumoured his song "Aye" was dedicated to his cult group

(5) There is a video on YouTube which has him sing along with others, the anthem of the dreaded cult and proudly using his hand to form the groups sign right before the camera
Re: Reasons Why Music Star Davido May Be A Cultist by Yeligray(m): 12:47am On Jun 25, 2017
How does this concern me?... Afterall i no get 30billion for my account..
Re: Reasons Why Music Star Davido May Be A Cultist by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 25, 2017
who gives a a fuvk about dat spoilt brat, if he likes, he should pick the illuminati form as well
Re: Reasons Why Music Star Davido May Be A Cultist by evanscheck(m): 1:06am On Jun 25, 2017
Hello friend ,pls get busy ..

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Music Star Davido May Be A Cultist by colbankz(m): 1:24am On Jun 25, 2017
monitoring spirit .....shae u no gt ur own life ni abi warriz dz

Re: Reasons Why Music Star Davido May Be A Cultist by shadrach77: 1:38am On Jun 25, 2017
evanscheck:
Hello friend ,pls get busy ..
You are busy yet you have the time to type this. Dindinrin! cry lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Reasons Why Music Star Davido May Be A Cultist by ojibole(m): 2:07am On Jun 25, 2017
This land is not for sale!
Re: Reasons Why Music Star Davido May Be A Cultist by crazyABO(m): 3:42am On Jun 25, 2017
shadrach77:

You are busy yet you have the time to type this. Dindinrin! cry lipsrsealed embarassed
them they advise u u dey do falafolo undecided or are u even a member cz all I see is u kinda trynna promote the aye frat

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Van Vickers Daughters Are So Grown! (photo) / Malawian Pastor,shepherd Bushiri Release Customized ATM Cards For Tithe Payment / Wizkid Finally Reveals The Love Of His Life (babanla Crush)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.