Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Healthy Lifestyle Tips To Live Longer. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Healthy Lifestyle Tips To Live Longer. (413 Views)

15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To / Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness / Kill Ulcer Now And Live Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Lifestyle Tips To Live Longer. by enlightenednaij: 4:04am On Jun 25, 2017
Living a healthy lifestyle and looking younger than our age is what everyone want right?, In this world we live in, different things would be thrown at you good or bad. But living it the way it comes is a really bad idea. Sometimes
things might not go your way, you make mistakes, you miss-calculate and then you start thinking you were destined for mystery or the life was not meant for you, with the problem on ground, you pick up new habits(bad) which you know its bad, but because it can help you to get over that situation, which you may eventually get over, but would you get over your addiction for the habit you adopted.
Moreover a bad life style can lead to smoking, excessive alcohol, drugs, which may do more harm than good.
lets take a look at the tips to live a healthy lifestyle:

Prayers: This comes first on the list, Asking God to give you a good life has proven to be very effective, as they say there is no physical without the spiritual.

Don’t think too much: Always learn to let go, Sometimes I just go to a quiet place I would remove anything on my mind relax the mind. Something bad happened take it off your mind thinking too much won’t solve the problem it would only give you high blood pressure.

Learn self-talk: This is something I do all the time, try to talk yourself out of bad situations, bad thinking. “No this won’t happen”, “I will make it”, “I don’t want to think about it”, “I would always win”, are perfect examples of self-talk, just say it and you would start seeing improvements in your life and the way you handle things.

Have plans for life: Don't Just live life, have a purpose, look forward to something, set new goals. Now I’m done with University I know I would go for NYSC and masters, I know I would get a job and if I don’t I already planned what I would be doing, I already know the age I would get married I already plan how many years I would need, that’s a planned life. Oh things is not going has planned, no problem re-plan, since you can’t have a bad plan for yourself, you would see your life going in the right direction.

Don’t trust too much: we are all Human right? Things can change anytime, trusting too much, depending too much can be a good or bad Idea. “He can never do it” but what if he does it? Don’t trust too much it might lead to depression if it eventually turns bad.

Don’t sleep with different people: you want to live long you want to be a forever young, then don’t be with Jane today and then you pick Julianna tomorrow, not only because it might erupt your plans for the future or even bring you bad luck, you age faster sleeping with different people and you can get infected with STDs, It also applies to the girls sleeping with different men.

Don’t smoke or drug: some of you might be wondering why I didn’t put alcohol, although alcohol should be in the list, But this are the fast killers, my friend who uses pills and smoke marijuana went for a test its shows his body age is 65 when he is just 23 in real age, isn’t that something of urge concern, even heart disease is on the way when you do this dangerous act and you get addicted, you use all your life savings to buy drugs, then to you the life is not complete without a pill. It just like digging ones grave by yourself.

Too much of everything is bad: Learn to know the limit of everything, eating too much will give you problem, they say water is good for the body, even drinking too much will disturb you. Don’t over-do things.

Be Active: No don’t just sit down, go out meet new people, find a job, and exercise the body. you are above the retirement age, no daddy no mummy it does not mean find something doing everyday no matter how small, staying idle too much would give you health problems, it would even aide aging fast.
http://www.enlightenednaija.com.ng/2017/06/healthy-lifestyle-tips-to-live-longer.html

Re: Healthy Lifestyle Tips To Live Longer. by ourema(f): 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
OP good one. But please bold and highlight your comments. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Room 39 / Micostarmall Huge Sales / Britain's First Pregnant Man Gives Birth To Girl – Newspaperupdate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.