Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee (19273 Views)

Niyi Johnson Drove Me Into Drugs And Depression -- Toyin Abraham / E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee / E-money Is Not Into Drugs - Kcee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by Casablanca22: 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
NelsonNeo:
Oil business indeed!!
F***in drug lord lipsrsealed
Thats a big name... its not easy to be a drug Lord. Why not focus on ur legal wheelbarrow job and and leave drug men to focus on their own.. people and bad belle.

3 Likes

Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by Casablanca22: 7:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Don't worry,when breeze blow reach e side,we go know wetin he dey into
If breeze no wan blow.. abeg you blow am with your hand fan.. you think say everybody go be poor like you?
Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by BiafraIShere(m): 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
Jiang:
I swear dis e-money & kcee are hiding something, usually when people call you a fraud & you ain't one, just ignore them, but if you are guilty you will always try fighting back. Infact after dat singer way get arrested for booking flight with stolen credit card & evans capture Kcee has being trying soo hard to prove them be legit

yes we get it, ur into clearing, oil crap etc...guess what so does the mafia & other criminal people, d money has to be wash clean. even Evans the kidnapper get spare parts store
So because Evans was a crook now means every young and richman is also a criminal? Do you know how it feels when you are working hard and smart, keeping late nights and making several sacrifices that others are not privy to, then when God finally blesses your hustle, envious people will now reduce all your efforts to yahoo and look at you with scorn and derision? It can be very frustrating, so if he is trying to clear the air does not mean its guilty conscience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by sddiamond: 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
Some of you here are doubting if he is doing a legitimate business and even praying for him to be caught, channel that prayer to something else cos jealousy no get drug for market ooo. Any guy that is into Real Estate business big time is made forever and Emoney is one of them, keeping hoping that he will be caught doing drugs, go and make urs lazy bones
Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by Michael004: 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
rebirthiix:
Talk am again
grin, This picture is hilarious. It correlates with your post.

1 Like

Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
Casablanca22:

If breeze no wan blow.. abeg you blow am with your hand fan.. you think say everybody go be poor like you?
if me poor ,you na church rat na, you mosquitoes that come online to bark, I am sure you are from across the river Niger ,defend your brother, i am sure that's how many of you would have been defending evans and shouting eze ego,nonsense and ingredients, see how you are mentioning everyone on the thread ,defender of life,wehdon

2 Likes

Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
Shout to all Nairalanders... Happy El Fitr .... E money is business man whether is money is legit or inlegit e no concern me... but all I know is Igbo man wey earn hard earned money thru legit biz no dey blow the money anyhow...even if the money is more than a fortune dem no go spend am the way E Money is spending it judging from his name the guy either made from Y plus ( Electronic- Money) or Hard Gs I rest my case
Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by graphiti: 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
Zilifish:
Then what is he into? I'm Igbo and I would say most of us have dubious minds. The problem stems from pressures from home. People worship you when you have money and arrive your village with Range 2016. They dont want to knw whether you killed to get it.
Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by graphiti: 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
Zilifish:
Then what is he into? I'm Igbo and I would say most of us have dubious minds. The problem stems from pressures from home. People worship you when you have money and arrive your village with Range 2016. They dont want to knw whether you killed to get it.
Odiegwu!
Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ontarget:

Do you know what I am thinking? He may currently be doing something legal but I feel he probably got his initial wealth through something illegal.

This dude you understand well woh, He might be worried that some1 may dig out dat dirty secret thats why he is aggressively trying to prove he is legit

1 Like

Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nobody makes so much money without doing illegal biz. From politicians to entertainers. Only time will tell if his hands are clean but if his hands are dirty, he should quit while he has time to do so.
Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
BiafraIShere:
So because Evans was a crook now means every young and richman is also a criminal? Do you know how it feels when you are working hard and smart, keeping late nights and making several sacrifices that others are not privy to, then when God finally blesses your hustle, envious people will now reduce all your efforts to yahoo and look at you with scorn and derision? It can be very frustrating, so if he is trying to clear the air does not mean its guilty conscience.

If he really did work hard he won't give a shyt about what others say about him, He is suspicious, but then again its non of my damn business, sooner or later truth go commot.
Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by Nne5: 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
Zilifish:
Then what is he into? [s]I'm Igbo and I would say most of us have dubious minds. The problem stems from pressures from home. People worship you when you have money and arrive your village with Range 2016. They dont want to knw whether you killed to get it[/s].
This is bullsheeet!
I'm Igbo and most of us do not have dubious minds.
Stop posting trash on the internet.You!
Nonsense.
Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
allstarcomic:
HE IS INTO MEDICINE INSTEAD!

GERROURAHIA BRO.

WO EYIN GUYS VIDEO SKITS MI TI JADE OHH. AND THEY ARE POSTED ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL, DONT FORGET TO WATCH AND GAVE ME A FEEDBACKER AFTER WATCHING, PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND ENIMIES..

OYA WATCH MY VIDEOS HERE ON YOUTUBE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYPFFfIGDxE&index=1&list=PLY7Fos48tYceFx6LDXQngQto1ChruUlvs
ITS A LOT OF HARDWORK PUTTING THAT TOGETHER,
WATCH SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE, NA BEG I DEY BEG.
IF YOU NO ENJOY THE SKIT, I GO RETURN YOUR MB. SURE!

so naija youths don abandoned blogging & transfer to skits on YouTube, well atleast that na ur original work not copy paste . May God bless your hustle
Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by Goldfaze1: 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
even if he is will you ever come out to tell us? no it will be among the family deep secrets.
Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by madjune(m): 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
He's into farming.

Just like Atiku. Yes.
Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by yungkels(m): 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hmmm..... E-business : business done online E-money : money made online :. Money made online = wire wire
simple arithematics
Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by yungkels(m): 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hmmm..... E-business : business done online E-money : money made online :. Money made online = wire wire
simple mathematics
Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by ExInferis(m): 10:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
Zilifish:

It's not really the pressures from home, then.

It's about the need to be worshipped.
Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by ExInferis(m): 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
Caustics:
i worked with him back in 2008 we mined tin in togo and exported the ore to germany. Made some millions of dollars from that but do you see me living large like him?

proud modafoka cool

Liar.
Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by TellMeTheTruth(m): 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ranoscky:
Dont know why some people like pocking into other peoples business when they have their own problems to handle.

His elder brother Kcee has said it that his younger brother is into real estate, clearing and forwarding and also into oil biz. So why all the noise?

I smell jealousy.

Will you shut your dirty stinking mouth!

Who is jealous of him?

If people had asked these questions about Evans the kidnapper he would have been caught earlier...

It's because of ignorant idiots like you that worship money regardless of its source that corruption has refused to die in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by Armorall: 1:49am On Jun 26, 2017
E money or Emeka Money should be left alone Jari. But the Show-off thing must have plans for Umbrella and RainCoat for the raining Season. What he does or the business he do, is nobody's business.
But Kcee, must you come out to defend kid Bros, while some juniors in the music biz has 30Billons for account.You are wasting your target time here defending. Oya, go back to the theater now, no time
Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by hector4(m): 7:26am On Jun 26, 2017
when he is Igbo he is a fraudster zooish county
Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by Casablanca22: 8:25am On Jun 26, 2017
frenzyduchess:
if me poor ,you na church rat na, you mosquitoes that come online to bark, I am sure you are from across the river Niger ,defend your brother, i am sure that's how many of you would have been defending evans and shouting eze ego,nonsense and ingredients, see how you are mentioning everyone on the thread ,defender of life,wehdon
Eze ego is a different person from Evans... even in the next world, Nigerians will still remember the name: Evans..
Making street money is more better that raping old woman and children... continue...
Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by acmilan1: 8:29am On Jun 26, 2017
eh en!! I've always said I knew kcee back in the days from emordi street in ajegunle but comparing then and now d way E-money made is money is just too suspicious, there are tons of pple doing clearing and forwarding and oil business. well the end justifies the means
Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by allstarcomic(m): 8:30am On Jun 26, 2017
Jiang:

so naija youths don abandoned blogging & transfer to skits on YouTube, well atleast that na ur original work not copy paste . May God bless your hustle
thank you bro.

GOD BLESS YOU!

1 Like

Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 26, 2017
Casablanca22:

Eze ego is a different person from Evans... even in the next world, Nigerians will still remember the name: Evans..
Making street money is more better that raping old woman and children... continue...
hehehehe,you obviously think I am from the west, hehehehe,i dont need to be from a particular region to be blunt,this is what bigotry does to people,bye
Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by IBreakRules: 9:21am On Jun 26, 2017
who has seen Emoney with his head open?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid / My Husband Has Helped Me In My Prayer Life- Billionaire's Wife, Dabota Lawson. / Juliet Ibrahim Is Zionshine Heavenly Creations Ambassador (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.