Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,377 members, 7,954,529 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee (19425 Views)

Niyi Johnson Drove Me Into Drugs And Depression -- Toyin Abraham / E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee / E-money Is Not Into Drugs - Kcee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by Schwartz: 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
I just laugh when I read this post. Kacee who used to stay in my in laws house in Italy back in the day.

E money has had money and well known and worshipped among artists. This was way before Facebook and instagram. The guy has some legit business now but we the inner caucus know that he was into the white powder, if he is still into it now, I do not know. Some of this artists going for shows abroad easily get visas and courier while on their trips..so much to say but let me end it there

3 Likes

Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
Zilifish:
Then what is he into? I'm Igbo and I would say most of us have dubious minds. The problem stems from pressures from home. People worship you when you have money and arrive your village with Range 2016. They dont want to knw whether you killed to get it.
u are a fish and not igbo.

U have a dubious mind.

2 Likes

Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by dynicks(m): 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
u guys should let Emoney nd Kc be abeg...whats all these troubling them all about? wanting to know what pulls in so much money into their account...Abeg free them jooor.!! Kcee don't mind them...come right here ; yeah draw alil bit closer...u could whisper right into my ears ; no one is watching...now tell me....just whisper...ehhhm...is ur brother into drugs?...just yahn me the truth bro

1 Like

Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
I'll wait for this statement from EFCC, NDLEA, SFIU and IRT.
Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by PREBuhari2019: 6:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
what is he saying?
Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by dignity33: 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
Lalalastica or what you call yourself are you not into yahoo business why have you decide to turn this nairaland to ethnic bigoty, can you tell me what was dangote doing before he was known even Adenuga, tinubu please leave E-money alone you are not law enforcement agency.
Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by adeshinacute(m): 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
NubiLove:
Evans is not into kidnapping, he is into hotel and hospitality business.

No Evans deals with spare part

In other news
Clean london use iPhone 6 @ 115k you can contact us or come to our office at challenge in ilorin

1 Like

Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by MENTORCH(m): 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
He was into it before but he has stopped, its impossible for him to have gotten all that money clean at that age in Nigeria.
Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
Did we expect you to admit ? Every business man understand the language of his trade but emoney doesn't speak the language of business men. He probably remotely controls the deals from Brazil to Angola over phone and Internet and receives his proceeds via crypto currencies. Smart guy. He will never be caught.
Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by WabbyOne: 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
Given that E = Evans, M= Money,
(a) Find the root of E×M where ($) is constant
(b) Tabulate the sum of E against M if greed is a factor.
(c) Find a HCF of KCEE and plot a graph against (E)πM
Your time starts now.

2 Likes

Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by emmaitive(m): 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
ur day of reckonin will sure come..everyday for tief one day for d owner

2 Likes

Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by acc001(f): 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
Caustics:
i worked with him back in 2008 we mined tin in togo and exported the ore to germany. Made some millions of dollars from that but do you see me living large like him?

proud modafoka cool
Are u sure?
Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
We Nigerians are fuckn jealous and thats because there are high poverty over there. Stupid people n country
Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
rebirthiix:
Talk am again

Eeeh na prosper be that o.

1 Like

Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by kidnapa: 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nne5:

lalasticlala

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/24/e-money-not-drugs-kcee/

One day alarm go blow like as e blow for Evans head.
Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by slowice(m): 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
Zilifish:
Then what is he into? I'm Igbo and I would say most of us have dubious minds. The problem stems from pressures from home. People worship you when you have money and arrive your village with Range 2016. They dont want to knw whether you killed to get it.

Dude stop lying to yourself, most of us don't ve dubious mind, some of us do and guess what? Is there in every tribe n country of the world. I am igbo n I have integrity n will never indulge in illegality.

2 Likes

Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by AkupeMBANO(f): 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
NextGovernor:
Since them hold Evans, E-Money have been trying to prove to us he isn't into illegal way of making money. Guilty conscience or what?

E-money if you are into any illegal deals, better quit now and enjoy your money b4 it is too late ooo.

Everybody knows what Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga, Lulu Briggs and Co do without trying to remind us what they do everyday.
shatap Ewu
Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by slivertongue: 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
Zilifish:

No!
Say you are criminally minded and not a race
Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by slowice(m): 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
Wetin concern una! Cheiii aprokos. The people stealing billions of dollars of our common wealth re building mansions, living large n we even fighting for n defending them upandan with empty stomach but this young hustle him money, spend am na him una wan swallow am. Bloody hypocrites. Him dey owe una? Abi na him hand una buy the coke wey wan kill una?

1 Like

Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by sorry1(m): 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
NextGovernor:
Since them hold Evans, E-Money have been trying to prove to us he isn't into illegal way of making money. Guilty conscience or what?

E-money if you are into any illegal deals, better quit now and enjoy your money b4 it is too late ooo.

Everybody knows what Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga, Lulu Briggs and Co do without trying to remind us what they do everyday.
afonja man, always praying for another man's downfall in skeptical manner!!! Business is secret and should remain as such! You. that is talking, how many people knows what you do for a living? hypocritical betrayer.
Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by Awoofawo(m): 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
Husty:
Fvckery at its peak
grin grin grin grin grin But you do this.....

Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by sorry1(m): 7:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
NelsonNeo:
Oil business indeed!!
F***in drug lord lipsrsealed
Go do Your own na dumbfuq!! You will jump up when you see wizkid, davido, wiz khalifa etc take drugs and you will call them real Gs but when u see people selling the damn thing you would curse. Ain't you a hypocrite unreasonable mo'fucker.
Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by hokafor(m): 7:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
Why the explanation bro? If u like go naked in the market square they Wil stilll not believe you because the level of poverty and frustration in nigeria is unprecedented hence if u are comfortable u must be a criminal.

1 Like

Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by daviefm(m): 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2017
]i worked with him back in 2008 we mined tin in togo and exported the ore to germany. Made some millions of dollars from that but do you see me living large like him?

proud modafoka
What r u doin on nairaland then?
Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
Jiang:
I swear dis e-money & kcee are hiding something, usually when people call you a fraud & you ain't one, just ignore them, but if you are guilty you will always try fighting back. Infact after dat singer way get arrested for booking flight with stolen credit card & evans capture Kcee has being trying soo hard to prove them be legit

yes we get it, ur into clearing, oil crap etc...guess what so does the mafia & other criminal people, d money has to be wash clean. even Evans the kidnapper get spare parts store
Do you know what I am thinking? He may currently be doing something legal but I feel he probably got his initial wealth through something illegal.
Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by Casablanca22: 7:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
NextGovernor:

Member, association of whistle blower.. sighted... Guy.. E-Money is not trying to prove anything to you and all these people you mentioned, we dont know what they do to make money, na only you sabi..
The koko be say: E-Money is among money owners. So if e dey pain you, carry your bad belle go enter lagoon, space still dey there.

1 Like

Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by professorchuks(m): 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
Zilifish:

I put it to u that u are nt an Ibo blood, ur relative is from Ibo, and u are a confirm AFONJA. I knw u

1 Like

Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by salford1: 7:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
Caustics:
i worked with him back in 2008 we mined tin in togo and exported the ore to germany. Made some millions of dollars from that but do you see me living large like him?

proud modafoka cool
But you now sell used phones on nairaland. kontinue lying to us.
Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by Casablanca22: 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
Zilifish:
Guy you are not an Igbo guy...to drive range na crime? dey there dey pursue lizard make your mates dey make money. Lazy man talk : who know the source of the money?. Enter street joor, overtaking is allowed.
Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by Casablanca22: 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
emmy4lov:
one day the Truth will come our..

money that is not properly managed or invested will be lost ..

Samsung grand prime for sale @35k
07065173203 lagos
We don see you: Mr truth and money manager. you think say E-Money money na this your 35k samsung you display here they look for person to scam.. commot there abeg. we know u.
Re: E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee by BiafraIShere(m): 7:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
hokafor:
Why the explanation bro? If u like go naked in the market square they Wil stilll not believe you because the level of poverty and frustration in nigeria is unprecedented hence if u are comfortable u must be a criminal.
You are absolutely right, most Nigerians has a crab mentality. If you are comfortable and living large while they are suffering, they will just hate and envy you, and will be secretly praying for your downfall or even look for ways to sabotage you, so you will end up like them! I do experience it too personally, I'm not rich, but because the recession is not really affecting me and I'm always on my computer while in the office or even home, wicked rumours started flying around that I'm into yahoo and was only using my business as a decoy or front. A couple of them even mustered the effrontery to beg me to teach them Yahoo!!! Loosers everywhere looking for who to pull down. Even Law states that you're innocent until proved guilty! HATERS!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji As A Kid / Agbani Darego is the New Face of ₦50 Postal Stamp / Shirtless Iyanya Covers MAN Magazine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.