Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,203 members, 7,822,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

I Don't Kidnap Women, Don't Collect N5million Ransom - Evans Blasts An Accuser - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Don't Kidnap Women, Don't Collect N5million Ransom - Evans Blasts An Accuser (1425 Views)

Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser / Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu / Udala, UnilagOlodo Rape Accuser, Refuses To Show At Police Station (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Kidnap Women, Don't Collect N5million Ransom - Evans Blasts An Accuser by winkmart: 8:16am On Jun 25, 2017
Some victims who claimed that they were kidnapped by Evans have appeared at the Lagos State Police Command, Ikeja, where they accosted the kidnap kingpin.

Evans also dismissed a female accuser, saying he does not kidnap women.

The kingpin also denied two of his alleged victims, who claimed to have paid N5 million and N10 million respectively.

Evans was reported to have told the two alleged victims that he does not collect such small amounts for ransom.

A man, who identified himself as Murphy Ajala, according to Vanguard, came along with claims that he was kidnapped by Evans but the kingpin denied abducting him.

Ajala, a hotel owner in Apapa, Lagos, accused Evans of kidnapping him in 2010 and demanding N10 million.

He told Evans that he abducted him at the entrance of his hotel after he returned from the Coronation of Ojota of Ijora and was taken in his Hummer SUV to a bush in Ajah.

The alleged victim, who claimed to be a British citizen, said Evans and his gang abandoned his SUV at Lekki, where it was later found.

When Evans came before Ajala, he looked at him and said bluntly; ‘’I didn’t kidnap you.’’

The kingpin demanded further, ‘’How much did you pay as ransom?’’ Ajala responded, “I paid N10million.”

Upon hearing that, Evans declared, ‘’I don’t collect N10million as ransom.’”

Evans also told another alleged victim, a middle-aged woman that “I don’t kidnap women.”

The woman also came screaming that Evans kidnapped her and collected the sum of N5million as ransom.

Evans reportedly looked at the woman and said, “Madam, I wasn’t the one who kidnapped you, and I don’t kidnap women.

“I also do not collect ransom as little as N5million. You may have to look elsewhere for the person that kidnapped you.”

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/06/i-dont-kidnap-women-dont-collect-ransom.html

lalasticlala
Re: I Don't Kidnap Women, Don't Collect N5million Ransom - Evans Blasts An Accuser by tyav7: 8:18am On Jun 25, 2017
Una no dey tire for Evans story?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Kidnap Women, Don't Collect N5million Ransom - Evans Blasts An Accuser by haske7(f): 8:19am On Jun 25, 2017
This one is the Christian Ronaldo or Micheal Jordan of keeping. Truly nigerian newspapers are smiling to the bank dude to this Evans story!!!! Iranu
Re: I Don't Kidnap Women, Don't Collect N5million Ransom - Evans Blasts An Accuser by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 25, 2017
Ok
Re: I Don't Kidnap Women, Don't Collect N5million Ransom - Evans Blasts An Accuser by kowema(f): 8:21am On Jun 25, 2017
Lol.
Reminds me of the saying
" If you must eat frog then eat a big frog...."
Re: I Don't Kidnap Women, Don't Collect N5million Ransom - Evans Blasts An Accuser by elderhimself(m): 8:22am On Jun 25, 2017
I envy this Evans coz this is a kidnapper with Class and a Code to operate with.

BTW, Cut the head and another will grow to replace it
Re: I Don't Kidnap Women, Don't Collect N5million Ransom - Evans Blasts An Accuser by nwaanambra1(m): 8:40am On Jun 25, 2017
its so sad that we don't have lawyers in this country.

lawyers in Nigeria are so dumb and wack! that's why they are all converting to estate agents and omoniles!

i mean look at a sweet clean case of impersonation, torture and out right abuse of human right and no lawyer smart enough to see thru the smoke screen and go to represent him!

There is no tangible evidence against this guy - all we here are ACCUSATIONS AND MEDIA TRIAL BY THE POLICE! WHATEVER HAPPENED TO "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVED GUILTY BY A COMPETENT COURT!

HE HAS SPENT ALMOST 2 WEEKS IN DETENTION WITHOUT COURT APPEARANCE THAT ALONE AMOUNTS TO SERIOUS CASE OF HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSE! THE LAW DEMANDS THAT AN ACCUSED MUST NOT SPEND MORE THAN 24 HOURS IN DETENTION - IT IS THE DUTY OF THE INVESTIGATING POLICE OFFICER TO TAKE HIM TO COURT FOR THE COURT TO DETERMINE IF THEY SHOULD HOLD HIM FOR FURTHER INVESTIGATION OR NOT - POLICE HAS NO RIGHT TO DETAIN SUSPECT FOR MORE THAN THE TIME STIPULATED BY THE LAW - ONLY A COMPETENT COURT HAS THE RIGHT TO GIVE THE POLICE ORDERS TO DETAIN HIM FURTHER, BUT NO SUCH ORDER IS GIVEN AND YET THE POLICE IS STILL DETAINING HIM!

NOW THEY ARE CALLING PHANTOM VICTIMS TO COME AND CLAIM DAMAGES AND AT THE SAME TIME EXPOSING THE SUSPECT TO ATTACK AT THE POLICE STATION! THIS IS APPALLING!

he has been tortured by the police into admitting to crimes he didn't commit! there is an overwhelming evidence that this guy is innocent and has been severely tortured into admitting to crime he did not commit!

a good lawyer will defend and set hm free in a competent court and will then sue the Nigeria police for defamation and torture!

IF ONLY WE HAVE LAWYERS!

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Kidnap Women, Don't Collect N5million Ransom - Evans Blasts An Accuser by okosodo: 8:41am On Jun 25, 2017
The guy may be saying the truth here
Re: I Don't Kidnap Women, Don't Collect N5million Ransom - Evans Blasts An Accuser by tonardo(m): 8:48am On Jun 25, 2017
Evans my hero
Re: I Don't Kidnap Women, Don't Collect N5million Ransom - Evans Blasts An Accuser by pythonkid(m): 8:51am On Jun 25, 2017
tonardo:
Evans my hero
Evans?
Re: I Don't Kidnap Women, Don't Collect N5million Ransom - Evans Blasts An Accuser by Nutase: 8:53am On Jun 25, 2017
Big boy.
Re: I Don't Kidnap Women, Don't Collect N5million Ransom - Evans Blasts An Accuser by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 25, 2017
They should send this man to jail asap. Why are they wasting so much time?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Kidnap Women, Don't Collect N5million Ransom - Evans Blasts An Accuser by hebenezher(m): 9:28am On Jun 25, 2017
Re: I Don't Kidnap Women, Don't Collect N5million Ransom - Evans Blasts An Accuser by Greenbullet(m): 9:36am On Jun 25, 2017
winkmart:
Some victims who claimed that they were kidnapped by Evans have appeared at the Lagos State Police Command, Ikeja, where they accosted the kidnap kingpin.

Evans also dismissed a female accuser, saying he does not kidnap women.

The kingpin also denied two of his alleged victims, who claimed to have paid N5 million and N10 million respectively.

Evans was reported to have told the two alleged victims that he does not collect such small amounts for ransom.

A man, who identified himself as Murphy Ajala, according to Vanguard, came along with claims that he was kidnapped by Evans but the kingpin denied abducting him.

Ajala, a hotel owner in Apapa, Lagos, accused Evans of kidnapping him in 2010 and demanding N10 million.

He told Evans that he abducted him at the entrance of his hotel after he returned from the Coronation of Ojota of Ijora and was taken in his Hummer SUV to a bush in Ajah.

The alleged victim, who claimed to be a British citizen, said Evans and his gang abandoned his SUV at Lekki, where it was later found.

When Evans came before Ajala, he looked at him and said bluntly; ‘’I didn’t kidnap you.’’

The kingpin demanded further, ‘’How much did you pay as ransom?’’ Ajala responded, “I paid N10million.”

Upon hearing that, Evans declared, ‘’I don’t collect N10million as ransom.’”

Evans also told another alleged victim, a middle-aged woman that “I don’t kidnap women.”

The woman also came screaming that Evans kidnapped her and collected the sum of N5million as ransom.

Evans reportedly looked at the woman and said, “Madam, I wasn’t the one who kidnapped you, and I don’t kidnap women.

“I also do not collect ransom as little as N5million. You may have to look elsewhere for the person that kidnapped you.”

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/06/i-dont-kidnap-women-dont-collect-ransom.html

lalasticlala
fake news ,stupid blogger
Re: I Don't Kidnap Women, Don't Collect N5million Ransom - Evans Blasts An Accuser by Cadamlk: 11:41am On Jun 25, 2017
Lol, very hilarious response from Evans. I kind of believe though, judging from his track record cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Don't Kidnap Women, Don't Collect N5million Ransom - Evans Blasts An Accuser by talk2archy: 11:48am On Jun 25, 2017
R
Re: I Don't Kidnap Women, Don't Collect N5million Ransom - Evans Blasts An Accuser by lepasharon(f): 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
Lol...' I don't kidnap women
Re: I Don't Kidnap Women, Don't Collect N5million Ransom - Evans Blasts An Accuser by winkmart: 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
Greenbullet:
fake news ,stupid blogger

Get a life. You don't have to pour out your frustration on us here. You can hang instaed
Re: I Don't Kidnap Women, Don't Collect N5million Ransom - Evans Blasts An Accuser by Goddys(m): 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
nwaanambra1:
its so sad that we don't have lawyers in this country.

lawyers in Nigeria are so dumb and wack! that's why they are all converting to estate agents and omoniles!

i mean look at a sweet clean case of impersonation, torture and out right abuse of human right and no lawyer smart enough to see thru the smoke screen and go to represent him!

There is no tangible evidence against this guy - all we here are ACCUSATIONS AND MEDIA TRIAL BY THE POLICE! WHATEVER HAPPENED TO "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVED GUILTY BY A COMPETENT COURT!

HE HAS SPENT ALMOST 2 WEEKS IN DETENTION WITHOUT COURT APPEARANCE THAT ALONE AMOUNTS TO SERIOUS CASE OF HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSE! THE LAW DEMANDS THAT AN ACCUSED MUST NOT SPEND MORE THAN 24 HOURS IN DETENTION - IT IS THE DUTY OF THE INVESTIGATING POLICE OFFICER TO TAKE HIM TO COURT FOR THE COURT TO DETERMINE IF THEY SHOULD HOLD HIM FOR FURTHER INVESTIGATION OR NOT - POLICE HAS NO RIGHT TO DETAIN SUSPECT FOR MORE THAN THE TIME STIPULATED BY THE LAW - ONLY A COMPETENT COURT HAS THE RIGHT TO GIVE THE POLICE ORDERS TO DETAIN HIM FURTHER, BUT NO SUCH ORDER IS GIVEN AND YET THE POLICE IS STILL DETAINING HIM!

NOW THEY ARE CALLING PHANTOM VICTIMS TO COME AND CLAIM DAMAGES AND AT THE SAME TIME EXPOSING THE SUSPECT TO ATTACK AT THE POLICE STATION! THIS IS APPALLING!

he has been tortured by the police into admitting to crimes he didn't commit! there is an overwhelming evidence that this guy is innocent and has been severely tortured into admitting to crime he did not commit!

a good lawyer will defend and set hm free in a competent court and will then sue the Nigeria police for defamation and torture!

IF ONLY WE HAVE LAWYERS!
Can you listen to yourself?
What do you take lawyers for? Father Christmas ?

If really he needs a legal representation, his contacts would have arranged one for him. However, The Police ought to have started the prosecution already. The offence Evans committed is also not a bailable offence.
Re: I Don't Kidnap Women, Don't Collect N5million Ransom - Evans Blasts An Accuser by Greenbullet(m): 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
winkmart:

Get a life. You don't have to pour out your frustration on us here. You can hang instaed
idgaf.
Re: I Don't Kidnap Women, Don't Collect N5million Ransom - Evans Blasts An Accuser by Kobicove(m): 11:09am On Jun 26, 2017
Face-off between kidnaper and kidnapees

(1) (Reply)

HAPPENING LIVE!!! Lagos On Fire As Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans, Wins His First / South Africa Police Laughing At The Nigerian Man As He Burns To Ashes,.pix / University Of Jos Lecturer Allegedly Pours Hot Water On Wife In Jos (graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.