Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Any NGO Or Philantropist That Can Fund The Renovation Of A Pubic Toilet? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any NGO Or Philantropist That Can Fund The Renovation Of A Pubic Toilet? (520 Views)

I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) / Please Any NGO Facilities Around That Treat Women With Breast Cancer? / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any NGO Or Philantropist That Can Fund The Renovation Of A Pubic Toilet? by HomeTutor1(f): 10:44am On Jun 25, 2017
Hello Goodmorning to you all, Please I need your assistance. I wish to embark on NYSC Personal CDS project which involves the renovation of a dilapidated public toilet / construction of a new public toilet at a village in Niger State.

I have actually tried my very best in sourcing for fund to support the project but it has not been positive.
I'l be very happy if I can get link to any NGO or philantropist that can fund the project.I have actually done the Bill of Quantity with the help of the District Head of the community who assisted me in getting the expertise which gave us the total estimate of #700,000.

As it is clearly seen from the pictures below, the public toilet is about to collapse, no roofing sheet,no doors,no windows, unenclosed pit latrine, etc yet people are still using the toilet,and this has exposed the people of the community to several health challenges.Please I humbly crave for the indulgence of any NGO or philantropist to defray the cost of this indispensable need of the citizens of that community.

For more information, please be free to contact me via 09026721269.

All vital information are available for perusal at your request.

Thank you.

Re: Any NGO Or Philantropist That Can Fund The Renovation Of A Pubic Toilet? by ifyalways(f): 10:51am On Jun 25, 2017
No picture attached.

I'm kinda curious, how many toilets do you want to build, from scratch to finish with 700,000 ngn

1 Like

Re: Any NGO Or Philantropist That Can Fund The Renovation Of A Pubic Toilet? by HomeTutor1(f): 11:08am On Jun 25, 2017
ifyalways:
No picture attached.

I'm kinda curious, how many toilets do you want to build, from scratch to finish with 700,000 ngn
Thanks Madam. They are 7 rooms , 4 for females and 3 for males. The estimated cost of revonation from the scratch is #700,000. This involves renovating it to a modern public toilet with an advanced pit latrine, doors, roofing sheet, asbestors, windows,sink, tiles on the floor and wall, painting of the toilet and the construction of an incinerator for dumping and burning sewages, as you can see that the front of the toilet is been used as dumping ground.
Thanks alot ma.
Re: Any NGO Or Philantropist That Can Fund The Renovation Of A Pubic Toilet? by ifyalways(f): 11:23am On Jun 25, 2017
HomeTutor1:
Thanks Madam. They are 7 rooms , 4 for females and 3 for males. The total cost of revonation from the scratch is #700,000. This involves renovating it to a modern public toilet with doors, windows,sink, tiles on the floor and wall, painting of the toilet, including the construction of an incinerator for dumping and burning refuses and sewages, as you can see that the front of the toilet is been used as dumping ground.
Thanks alot ma.
7 toilets in all. 700K sounds too much for 7 toilets.
Sink
Tiles etc
Is there a source of constant water for the toilet? How would they maintain the toilet with the tiles say, 6 months later? Imo, what that village need is a squatting plan type of toilet with cemented walls. Easy to maintain, affordable and durable.

WC with tiles, sink etc sounds to me like a white elephant project

1 Like

Re: Any NGO Or Philantropist That Can Fund The Renovation Of A Pubic Toilet? by ifyalways(f): 11:30am On Jun 25, 2017
Picture of squatting pan.
Villagers go in with water in a small bucket, flushes easily.

1 Like

Re: Any NGO Or Philantropist That Can Fund The Renovation Of A Pubic Toilet? by HomeTutor1(f): 11:36am On Jun 25, 2017
ifyalways:

7 toilets in all. 700K sounds too much for 7 toilets.
Sink
Tiles etc
Is there a source of constant water for the toilet? How would they maintain the toilet with the tiles say, 6 months later? Imo, what that village need is a squatting plan type of toilet with cemented walls. Easy to maintain, affordable and durable.

WC with tiles, sink etc sounds to me like a white elephant project
thank you so much Madam, Like I said earlier on, It is a Bill of quantity and I am open for your suggestions. These are just general views from the dwellers of the community involved and I am taking note of all your new suggestions. Thanks alot Madam
Re: Any NGO Or Philantropist That Can Fund The Renovation Of A Pubic Toilet? by HomeTutor1(f): 11:45am On Jun 25, 2017
ifyalways:
Wow! This is a very nice one Ma. I'l go by your suggestion ma, Squatting pan, no tiles and no sink, cemented walls and floors and just something simple for the villagers. This will reduce the total cost of the renovation and it will be durable and affordable to maintain
Re: Any NGO Or Philantropist That Can Fund The Renovation Of A Pubic Toilet? by HomeTutor1(f): 11:32am On Jun 26, 2017
ifyalways:
Goodmorning to you Ma and thank you so much for yesterday. Please I wish to ask if you have any suggestion for me concerning how to get any NGO or Philantropist that can fund my proposed NYSC personal CDS project? (the cost should be around #400,000 now as against the previous #700,000 estimate) I'l be grateful for your positive response Ma.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Buys Joburg Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating His Wife / Things To Consider Before Dating An Older Partner / I Must Win The Baby Cusson Challenge; Baby Kendrick Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.