Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

I Must Win The Baby Cusson Challenge; Baby Kendrick Confesses - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Must Win The Baby Cusson Challenge; Baby Kendrick Confesses (520 Views)

Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Must Win The Baby Cusson Challenge; Baby Kendrick Confesses by pioukul1: 8:27am On Mar 11, 2018
A Nigerian Baby, Kendrick Madugba, who is only One year in age, has expressively declared his intentions to win the on going Cusson Baby Challenge.

Baby Kendrick is not only a smart young boy, but a fun and loving kid. Wen asked why he wants to win the Baby Cusson Challenge, he says "I am a handsome bobo, and I am very smart... If I win, my mummy and daddy will use my gift to take care of me".

This may sound very ordinary, but trust me, from a one year old, this is the most lovely thing a child can say. Especially in his innocent and babyish voice... lol... Your heart will definitely melt when you hear him say this.

Below is the Link to his profile on the Cusson Baby Page. Let's vote Baby Kendrick, and help him achieve his goal.
cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=382191a

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Malawian Mother Marries Her Own Son / I Want To Have My Bath, Please Should I Use Water? / How Do You Fight Mosquitoes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.