Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

Mistakes Wordpress Users Makes About Blogger Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mistakes Wordpress Users Makes About Blogger Blog (270 Views)

4 Best Wordpress Security Plugins For Wordpress Users In 2017 / Wordpress Users Enter Here / Must Check For Bloggers, Especially Wordpress Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mistakes Wordpress Users Makes About Blogger Blog by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 25, 2017
numerous wordpress users ,have alot of mistakes about bloggers blog,they really think they are the best in terms of the plugins and some other thing wordpress provide for them also read reasons why you shoul choose blogger platfrom.here are some things have heard about bloggers blog.

1.bloggers lacks a good and proffessional template
well this makes me laugh alot,i will admit wordpress has beautiful templates ,but to reason like a middle party they both have a good template you can google it and view it yourself.

2.bloggers blog generate low traffic

am totally against this,i will see we are getting loads of traffic out there.it does not depend on the platform you use ,so far you post are optimised and your blog is being indexed by google ,then you will get traffic.so by posting regularly and sharing to social media and other places you can share to you can get quality traffic form them.so driving traffic to your site depends on your hardwork,patience,passion and time.it does not depend on the platform you use because it wont change anything.

3.bloggers blog are not accepted by ads company.
most bloggers out there makes use of google adsense,infolinks,propella ads,chitika and so on,ads like google adsense ,infolinks and the above accepts bloggers platform and you can monetize your blog with them.

4.we are not search engine optimization friendly
the usefulness of search engine optimization is to gain organic traffic to your blog right? so what do we need to earn these traffic ,the basic things for seo include title tag,meta tag,h1and h2 tag,keywords and so on.these things are available and are done in blogger blogs.

5.we are very low in quality

i often here wordpress user saying ,"bloggers blog are hosted on a free platform and can be deleted anytime".i woldnt be using blogger if google was these harsh,everything in life has a reason ,so for google to delete your blog form there platform that means you have violated there policy or did something something wrong ,they cant just wake up one day and delete your blog from their platform.every thing in life has its up and downs there might be sometime where google might have their downs we might nt know.then what is the low quality wordpress users are saying is it our easy and simple dashboard ,oooo common bloggers dashboard is of high quality or is it because of the free hosting services,that is the beauty of blogger which has attracted millions of blogs to there platforms or is it our template,common our template is beautiful,seo friendly and mobile friendly.so am still wondering what we are are lacking in bloggers blog.

read more at:http://www.mightybale.com.ng/2017/06/mistakes-wordpress-users-makes-about.html

(1) (Reply)

Adsense For Sale / University Of South Wales Scholarship For African / Votestats - Platform For Nigeria Election Modelling, Prediction And Forecasting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.