Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,980 members, 7,838,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Votestats - Platform For Nigeria Election Modelling, Prediction And Forecasting. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Votestats - Platform For Nigeria Election Modelling, Prediction And Forecasting. (258 Views)

Top Digital Marketing Tools You Must Have Before Or After Nigeria Election / Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) / Why So Low CPC For Nigeria On Adsense Reports? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Votestats - Platform For Nigeria Election Modelling, Prediction And Forecasting. by ugwum007(m): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
Votestats Is a platform that models Nigeria voting system. It provides leads and insights for all politician and election stakeholder in Nigeria. It collates and aggregates mocked voting data according to political party, states, age gender etc. We are increasing the demographics everyday.

Features:
- virtual online voting to collect data.
- voting data models displayed as charts.
- various demographics are covered.
- vote review after 7days i.e you can change your vote.
- captures almost all political parties in Nigeria.
- comments section to share views and opinion.
- Politicial party hub (Coming soon)

You can read about the features and how the platform will be beneficial to everybody.

More features are still being incorporated.

I want you use you guys here as my sample data for performance, testing and feedback. It is still a new platform.

Only Presidential voting process and data have been fully implemented.
Gubernatorial, senatorial, state house, house of reps will be added as soon as possible.

Please, just register, login and vote (only for President for now). Then return any issues, bugs, criticism or any functionality that have not been captured.

Don't forget to return the feedback, issues and bugs through here or any of these channels:
- you can drop them here as comments.
- whatsapp: 08139059856
- Email: votestatsng@gmail.com

I will highly appreciate.
www.votestats.com.ng

Thank you very much.

(1) (Reply)

Ready To Attend The FREE ICT Training That Moves And Shapes Your Career Forward? / 30 Good Ways To Promote Your Business Online / Us Canada Europe Dc | Ssd/hdd Hosting | Free Ssl | Php7 | Cloudflare - Prewebhos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.