Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

6 Ways To Improve Your Blog/website Alexa Ranking - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 6 Ways To Improve Your Blog/website Alexa Ranking (289 Views)

How Can I Add My Blog To Alexa Ranking / Help, My Alexa Ranking Is Dropping Very Fast / Nairaland Most Visited Site In Nigeria Than Facebook.com - Alexa Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways To Improve Your Blog/website Alexa Ranking by dailyguide(m): 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
Yes, it is another section of getting opened to some secrets in the blogging world and this is what we will be doing here at dailyguide.com.ng now.

Today, I will be talking on some killer tips for improving Alexa rank. If you have been a fan of this blog and has been visiting often, you would have read my article on all you need to know about alexa and if you have not, please do.

Having read through that, we want to move straight to the tips you need to know about improving your Alexa Ranking.

1. Publish quality post everyday :

Seriously, content is something that plays an important in anything you are going to do on your blog.

You might have heard about the "Content is King" cliche. This is a fact you must know because it also affect your Alexa ranking.

Don't do copy and paste but take time to compile quality post and if you don't know how, learn it here.

So update your blog site everyday with unique post to get decent amount of quality traffic.

2. Increase your visitor globally :

Hence, more visitor means more quality ranking, so don't aim to get visitors only from your local area or country. Keep in mind always, when you publish a website or a blog you are worldwide. So your traffic source target should be worldwide. You must see how to Optimize your site or blog for worldwide visitors.

Click here to continue reading ยป http://www.dailyguide.com.ng/2017/06/6-ways-to-improve-your-blogwebsite.html?m=1
Re: 6 Ways To Improve Your Blog/website Alexa Ranking by mikeycharles(m): 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nairaland (SPACE BOOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA) cordially invites you to her 2-day seminar tagged "Booking of space with emerging technologies"
Venue:[url]www.nairaland.com/3881803/nairaland-guest-speaker-sarrki
[/url]
Guest speaker: Sarrki
Time: 2-4pm

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is Packing Of A Domain? / Get A Free Guide To AdSense Approval For Your Web Site / The 10 Do Or Die Rules Of Web Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.